UnderGround Forums Am I really the new Just Bleed Guy

Edited: 3 days ago
10/19/19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMN937Jy1C0

No My name is Kevin Barber and I hope you have a great day today!

11/4/19 6:32 PM
9/19/13
Greta GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

11/4/19 7:20 PM
5/11/05

What kinda director are u, filming in portrait mode?

11/4/19 7:31 PM
10/19/19
grandchampion -

What kinda director are u, filming in portrait mode?

Lol you are so right.

11/4/19 7:48 PM
10/5/07
No. You might be the new Wolfman, though. The self promotion and self awareness is surprisingly similar.
11/4/19 8:04 PM
10/19/19
Harlem Savoy - No. You might be the new Wolfman, though. The self promotion and self awareness is surprisingly similar.

Thanks I'll take any feedback, who is Wolfman though, pardon my ignorance

11/4/19 8:41 PM
10/15/07
Kevinbarbers1 -
Harlem Savoy - No. You might be the new Wolfman, though. The self promotion and self awareness is surprisingly similar.

You the new Just 19’er guy. 

11/4/19 8:56 PM
10/19/19
ChicagoTom -
Kevinbarbers1 -

You the new Just 19’er guy. 

Ha oh really maybe around here that's all i am,but thats not what I am inthe big picture!!

11/4/19 9:04 PM
10/5/07
Kevinbarbers1 - 

Kevin. You are the guy who doesn't know how to sit and observe a community or culture. You just come in and try to take or demand something that you don't even know anything about.

If you aren't a troll or an attention whore, let us see you around a little bit.

At this point, you have spammed the forum about you far too much for anyone to take you seriously.
11/4/19 9:24 PM
10/19/19
Harlem Savoy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 

Kevin. You are the guy who doesn't know how to sit and observe a community or culture. You just come in and try to take or demand something that you don't even know anything about.

If you aren't a troll or an attention whore, let us see you around a little bit.

At this point, you have spammed the forum about you far too much for anyone to take you seriously.

I'm out here just learning my friend, always learning, always building always growing, sorry if I come off that way but I do mean well.

11/4/19 9:54 PM
10/19/19
Harlem Savoy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 

and my man i didnt think i was taking or demanding anything?  and I feel their are people here that take me serious. Because I am no joke. Just trying to spread a little of my love and energy on the UG and OG.

11/4/19 11:02 PM
5/18/15

KevinBarbers is the type of dude to turn ‘Just Bleed’ into a tampon commercial. 

11/4/19 11:09 PM
10/19/19
TheComplexHalfling -

KevinBarbers is the type of dude to turn ‘Just Bleed’ into a tampon commercial. 

haaaa !! whatever it takes!!!

6 days ago
10/19/19

3 days ago
8/20/03

...where's my f*cken' hamburger, brah...?

3 days ago
2/13/16

LOL.  Awesome.

3 days ago
10/19/19
Darth Potato -

LOL.  Awesome.

what did he do?

3 days ago
10/1/19

Kevin is a cool dude, I dont get alot of the backlash, the guy is just being friendly and trying to preserve a positive image while remaining hyped about the sport he loves, I see nothing wrong with that.

Keep putting yourself out there bro.

3 days ago
8/20/15

Fucking just stop dude. Good god. Keep it on the OG. Quit spamming shit. One thread is all you need. The retards pumping you up...smh. you have literally made people leave this place. Isn't that the opposite of what you want to do?

3 days ago
9/19/13

Why the fuck do you have a special title, Barbers. You never even posted the fucking interview with Dana.

3 days ago
10/19/19
DarthBader -

Kevin is a cool dude, I dont get alot of the backlash, the guy is just being friendly and trying to preserve a positive image while remaining hyped about the sport he loves, I see nothing wrong with that.

Keep putting yourself out there bro.

thanks bro

Edited: 3 days ago
10/19/19
Robert Thomas -

Fucking just stop dude. Good god. Keep it on the OG. Quit spamming shit. One thread is all you need. The retards pumping you up...smh. you have literally made people leave this place. Isn't that the opposite of what you want to do?

first off i posted this months ago and was bumped by someone else not me.! people shouldnt leave a forum because of 1 person, come on man. this is the internet. this isnt the oval office.

3 days ago
10/19/19
oranos -

Why the fuck do you have a special title, Barbers. You never even posted the fucking interview with Dana.

what do u mean special title?

3 days ago
4/27/08
You are the new In The Weedz or whatever that guy's name was. Except worse and a lot spammier. Keep that shit on the OG at least.