If you're wondering why seemingly so many of the top level fighters support trump, it really comes down to the fact that the characteristics that make a great fighter will tend to make that person to lean more towards the right as well, absent racial hatred or the need to placate insecurity thru virtue signaling:
1. Top level fighters are extremely hard workers, with everything earned and nothing given.
2. Although the world is not fair, they understand that adopting a victim mentality is fruitless and will only lead to self destruction
3. They are extremely tough and gritty so when facing obstacles, they do not crumble or wallow in self pity - they figure out a way to use all their resources to rise above the challenge.
4. They are independent thinkers, unlikely to be swayed by manipulation, peer pressure or coercion
5. They are not sensitive bitches