UnderGround Forums Are Muslim Men the most insecure men on earth?

Edited: 9 days ago
5/17/19

They cover there women’s face so no one can see, there bodies too.

I got a coworker and she has to check in with her husband and yes BROTHER, multiple times a day. She told me that’s normal in her family and she has a huge family. 

I feel like muslim men are insecure and that explains all the above. 

Most people now adays and most countries are very liberal with dressing and play. Just go to the beach nowadays and it’s thong central. Europeans are free, all the southerners are free and Muslims well they stay all covered up 

9 days ago
2/23/19

MMA is cool.

9 days ago
5/17/19

Dam it lol switch forums please 

9 days ago
1/1/01

Does she also have to check in with William Franklin Anderson as well?

9 days ago
6/17/16
Oldskewl -

They cover there women’s face so no one can see, there bodies too.

I got a coworker and she has to check in with her husband and yes BROTHER, multiple times a day. She told me that’s normal in her family and she has a huge family. 

I feel like muslim men are insecure and that explains all the above. 

Most people now adays and most countries are very liberal with dressing and play. Just go to the beach nowadays and it’s thong central. Europeans are free, all the southerners are free and Muslims well they stay all covered up 

thong th thong thong thong

11/24/02

The male ego’s insecurities most likely accounts for most of the poor choices and violent actions lol. That being said, isn’t this an MMA forum?  

9 days ago
6/23/09

That's racist against women and stuff. Do you have a gofundme account established? 

9 days ago
1/1/01
sub
9 days ago
7/8/09

Muslims are weirdos. I saw a bunch of muslim doing drugs who were shitting on people who were drinking lol

9/24/12

I'm married to a Muslim woman and live in a Muslim country, I had to 'convert' to marry her (i'm still a fucking athiest). The hypocracy within Muslims is outstanding, and that me saying coming from an Irish Catholic background. As pinted out above, they'll have no problem getting offended over people eatin pork or drinking because Haraml' but have no problem being corrupt as fuck in every other way, which is also 'haram'. The last 30 years has seen it been beaten into them to just quote scripture and you'll be a good Muslim, all the while they simply don't practice the teachings in everyday life. Bernard Shaw may have said it best 'Islam is the greatest religion, Muslims are the worst followers'.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Johnzandt -

I'm married to a Muslim woman and live in a Muslim country, I had to 'convert' to marry her (i'm still a fucking athiest). The hypocracy within Muslims is outstanding, and that me saying coming from an Irish Catholic background. As pinted out above, they'll have no problem getting offended over people eatin pork or drinking because 'Halal' but have no problem being corrupt as fuck in every other way, which is also 'halal'. The last 30 years has seen it been beaten into them to just quote scripture and you'll be a good Muslim, all the while they simply don't practice the teachings in everyday life. Bernard Shaw may have said it best 'Islam is the greatest religion, Muslims are the worst followers'.

You mean haram.

Other than that, you are correct. In which muslim country do you live? 

9 days ago
9/24/12
jujubre -
Johnzandt -

I'm married to a Muslim woman and live in a Muslim country, I had to 'convert' to marry her (i'm still a fucking athiest). The hypocracy within Muslims is outstanding, and that me saying coming from an Irish Catholic background. As pinted out above, they'll have no problem getting offended over people eatin pork or drinking because 'Halal' but have no problem being corrupt as fuck in every other way, which is also 'halal'. The last 30 years has seen it been beaten into them to just quote scripture and you'll be a good Muslim, all the while they simply don't practice the teachings in everyday life. Bernard Shaw may have said it best 'Islam is the greatest religion, Muslims are the worst followers'.

You mean haram.

Other than that, you are correct. In which muslim country do you live? 

Yeah, cheers and corrected. Malaysia. 

9 days ago
10/5/12

I think we create this idea of Muslim men being insecure based on what we do as a culture. Women are allowed to dress how they want in many cultures, and in all of those, women use their bodies to get attention. Muslim men don't allow the women in their life to expose themselves to other men's eyes. They also don't allow physical contact with another man's woman. 

Maybe they see our women as dirty and our men as weak due to lack of control and foresight. I just see people who discredit others blindly as insecure.

9 days ago
9/24/12
cawkgobbler -

I think we create this idea of Muslim men being insecure based on what we do as a culture. Women are allowed to dress how they want in many cultures, and in all of those, women use their bodies to get attention. Muslim men don't allow the women in their life to expose themselves to other men's eyes. They also don't allow physical contact with another man's woman. 

Maybe they see our women as dirty and our men as weak due to lack of control and foresight. I just see people who discredit others blindly as insecure.

Pure utter nonsense, and you only have to look at the cases of young Muslim girls who were forced to marry their rapists as case in point. 

9 days ago
6/17/16
Johnzandt -
cawkgobbler -

Pure utter nonsense, and you only have to look at the cases of young Muslim girls who were forced to marry their rapists as case in point. 

...or getting stoned to death for daring to go outside in a skirt...

9 days ago
9/24/12
Target_the_Gash -
Johnzandt -
cawkgobbler -

Or needing 3 witnesses if as a woman, you're raped.

9 days ago
6/17/16
Johnzandt -
Target_the_Gash -
Johnzandt -
cawkgobbler -

Or needing 3 witnesses if as a woman, you're raped.

...or getting thrown in prison for wanting to drive...

..Wait, that one might not be such a bad idea.

9 days ago
10/5/12

You guys can say it's nonsense or whatever, but I'm just saying you haven't lived their life so you see the world differently. I don't agree with everything in that culture, but I also don't agree with everything in our own culture as well. It's just your projections being backed by other like minded individuals that won't allow you to see it objectively. 

I think the most insecure people are those who hide behind an opinion rather than trying to see the other side. The muslims who hate our lifestyle are insecure, but so are the people posting in this thread who hate muslim lifestyles. Two sides to every coin.

9 days ago
6/17/16
cawkgobbler -

You guys can say it's nonsense or whatever, but I'm just saying you haven't lived their life so you see the world differently. I don't agree with everything in that culture, but I also don't agree with everything in our own culture as well. It's just your projections being backed by other like minded individuals that won't allow you to see it objectively. 

I think the most insecure people are those who hide behind an opinion rather than trying to see the other side. The muslims who hate our lifestyle are insecure, but so are the people posting in this thread who hate muslim lifestyles. Two sides to every coin.

I'm a live and let live sort of a guy who doesn't go around looking for conflict but religious fundamentalists of all stripes make me nervous as they generally don't want to let me do what I want because some of it might not jive with the ruleset of whatever fairy tale they base their life around.

What frightens me about the muslim folks is not necessarily the terrorism or the rhetoric, some of that stuff makes sense (at least from an academic standpoint) coming from oppressed people scraping the barrel to get by, they're bound to be a little pissed about that, nor do I support the endles 'nation-building exercises' (crusade for oil, *cough cough*) that seem to take place 'over there' for some reason, I really have no input or control over such things. What I see that I don't like is that nearly every Muslim nation on Earth is a despotic religious thocracy where the vast majority of the population is kept poor, uneducated, and oppressed while the rulers and royals live lives of disgusting excess. There seems to be a caste system to the oppression, with gays at the bottom and women slightly above that, but almost every muslim nation on earth is somewhat technologically backward and purposely kept that way so that a few might greatly benefit while the rest suffer to provide for them.

I think this classism exists around the world but it is the most pronounced in Muslim societies. Many extremely wealthy muslim countries still rely on slave labor for building construction and infrastrucutre projects, there are many muslim countries where polygamy is still legal and old men marry 12 year olds. Women have few to no rights in most muslim countries, in many muslim countries 'honor' killings are still quite common and might happen just because a girl spurs the advances of her third cousin.

I'm not saying people are that great anywhere, there is a lot of foul shit going on in almost every country arpund the world because humans seem to have a bottomless capacity for treating each other like vermin, but it seems to be particularly pronounced in many of the most well known muslim countries. Speaking out about shit that is just plain wrong doesn't make you a racist, muslims like to pull the victim card whenever they get a chance but I think they should spend more time trying to clean their own house, if you will. I didn't even mention the problems with terrorism and violence related to their own religious documents or the doctrine of assimilation at all cost that is preached at every mosque. 

9 days ago
6/17/16

For the record middle eastern food is delicious.

9 days ago
9/24/12
cawkgobbler -

You forgot to read the part where I stated that I'm married to a Muslim and live in a Muslim country.

9 days ago
6/24/14

The Pope should just come out and officially cherrypick the Bible again. Basically a modern Council of Nicaea. Christians had the opportunity then to decanonize slave laws, but didn't want to lose their cash cows. Islam reformed during the dark ages which led to the enlightenment, but that progress was destroyed.

Christianity is a polytheistic religion at it's root, just like Naturalism, Greek, Norse, Hindus, etc. There is an Abrahamic pantheon too... Allah/Jehovah/Yahwe is their God of War => Ares, Odin, Mangala. Jesus himself said he is not God, but merely a child of God (incarnation/avatar), Muslims are right on this fact. 

God can only be 1 of 3 things~ true, neutral, false. Consciousness/awareness is only property of nature that can discern an answer. Christianity already conceded Evolution: (-1, 0, and 1 | opposites, neutral, opposites / nothing, thing, something -> -1 + 1 = 0 = 1 - 1). It's time to progress {evolve}.

9 days ago
10/5/12
Johnzandt -
cawkgobbler -

You forgot to read the part where I stated that I'm married to a Muslim and live in a Muslim country.

So you grew up in a non-muslim youth, but married into a lifestyle that you disagree with yet live with everyday. Tell me again how you were raised with their ideas to give you an accurate depiction of how someone with that upbringing would view the world. You're basically saying that you don't agree with your wife's culture but love her. So maybe the people of that religion could be decent even if you don't like their beliefs.

You are the one who has the most real world experience with Muslim life, but you are still not a fan. Just like a person raised in their culture could shake their head at ours, yet live a productive life in the US. I'm not here to be a dick so I hope you don't take this the wrong way. 

I also wanted to say that I agree with almost everything target the gash said. I just find it ridiculous to group up an entire culture as being insecure based on differing views. The terrorist thing has nothing to do with the entire culture. It is terrible nonetheless. 

9 days ago
9/2/10

Backward cunts.

9 days ago
11/26/16
cawkgobbler -
Johnzandt -
cawkgobbler -

So you grew up in a non-muslim youth, but married into a lifestyle that you disagree with yet live with everyday. Tell me again how you were raised with their ideas to give you an accurate depiction of how someone with that upbringing would view the world. You're basically saying that you don't agree with your wife's culture but love her. So maybe the people of that religion could be decent even if you don't like their beliefs.

You are the one who has the most real world experience with Muslim life, but you are still not a fan. Just like a person raised in their culture could shake their head at ours, yet live a productive life in the US. I'm not here to be a dick so I hope you don't take this the wrong way. 

I also wanted to say that I agree with almost everything target the gash said. I just find it ridiculous to group up an entire culture as being insecure based on differing views. The terrorist thing has nothing to do with the entire culture. It is terrible nonetheless. 

This