UnderGround Forums Are Muslim Men the most insecure men on earth?

6 days ago
9/24/12
cawkgobbler -
Johnzandt -
cawkgobbler -

You guys can say it's nonsense or whatever, but I'm just saying you haven't lived their life so you see the world differently. I don't agree with everything in that culture, but I also don't agree with everything in our own culture as well. It's just your projections being backed by other like minded individuals that won't allow you to see it objectively. 

I think the most insecure people are those who hide behind an opinion rather than trying to see the other side. The muslims who hate our lifestyle are insecure, but so are the people posting in this thread who hate muslim lifestyles. Two sides to every coin.

You forgot to read the part where I stated that I'm married to a Muslim and live in a Muslim country.

So you grew up in a non-muslim youth, but married into a lifestyle that you disagree with yet live with everyday. Tell me again how you were raised with their ideas to give you an accurate depiction of how someone with that upbringing would view the world. You're basically saying that you don't agree with your wife's culture but love her. So maybe the people of that religion could be decent even if you don't like their beliefs.

You are the one who has the most real world experience with Muslim life, but you are still not a fan. Just like a person raised in their culture could shake their head at ours, yet live a productive life in the US. I'm not here to be a dick so I hope you don't take this the wrong way. 

I also wanted to say that I agree with almost everything target the gash said. I just find it ridiculous to group up an entire culture as being insecure based on differing views. The terrorist thing has nothing to do with the entire culture. It is terrible nonetheless. 

You missed the major problem, that a whole culture has been radicalized (not terrorism) over the last 30 years by Whabbi money from Suadi Arabia. Muslim cultures that was once quite liberal (Malaysia) have now become more and more insular. And Of course there's loads of decent muslims. That wasn't the question, the question was, were Muslim men the most insecure in the world and in my experience that is borne out ESPECIALLY on how they treat their women.

6 days ago
2/9/08

Absolutely. White Christian males that are insecure don’t exist! 

Edited: 6 days ago
11/16/09
Johnzandt -
cawkgobbler -

I think we create this idea of Muslim men being insecure based on what we do as a culture. Women are allowed to dress how they want in many cultures, and in all of those, women use their bodies to get attention. Muslim men don't allow the women in their life to expose themselves to other men's eyes. They also don't allow physical contact with another man's woman. 

Maybe they see our women as dirty and our men as weak due to lack of control and foresight. I just see people who discredit others blindly as insecure.

Pure utter nonsense, and you only have to look at the cases of young Muslim girls who were forced to marry their rapists as case in point. 

LOL.

This exact same shit happens in the good old US of A.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States

And I fucking quote "In 2001 in Tennessee, three 10-year-old girls were married to men aged 24-31.[3] Meanwhile in Alabama, a 74-year-old man married a 14-year-old girl.[2] "

And I fucking quote again "As of January 2019, 48 out of 50 states have exceptions in their laws which allow children to marry in certain circumstances such as parental consent, judicial consent, pregnancy etc (In 2018, Delaware[4] and New Jersey[5] completely banned child marriage). Of those 48 states, 16 have no minimum age for children to marry. The federal district and territories all have similar legal exceptions which allow children to marry, except for American Samoa.[6]"

Those exceptions, are largely based on religious grounds, and stem from RAPE, where the parents insist that the child be carried to term, and that the girl marries her rapist.

Meanwhile, you're over here acting like Muslims are the only crazy people. I loved this gem in particular "For instance, in 2017, Human Rights Watch pointed out that Afghanistan has a tougher law on child marriage than parts of the United States"

Admit it, huge parts of the USA are a theocratic third world shit hole.

6 days ago
1/1/01
I like turtles.
6 days ago
10/22/14
Osbot -
Johnzandt -
cawkgobbler -

I think we create this idea of Muslim men being insecure based on what we do as a culture. Women are allowed to dress how they want in many cultures, and in all of those, women use their bodies to get attention. Muslim men don't allow the women in their life to expose themselves to other men's eyes. They also don't allow physical contact with another man's woman. 

Maybe they see our women as dirty and our men as weak due to lack of control and foresight. I just see people who discredit others blindly as insecure.

Pure utter nonsense, and you only have to look at the cases of young Muslim girls who were forced to marry their rapists as case in point. 

LOL.

This exact same shit happens in the good old US of A.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States

And I fucking quote "In 2001 in Tennessee, three 10-year-old girls were married to men aged 24-31.[3] Meanwhile in Alabama, a 74-year-old man married a 14-year-old girl.[2] "

And I fucking quote again "As of January 2019, 48 out of 50 states have exceptions in their laws which allow children to marry in certain circumstances such as parental consent, judicial consent, pregnancy etc (In 2018, Delaware[4] and New Jersey[5] completely banned child marriage). Of those 48 states, 16 have no minimum age for children to marry. The federal district and territories all have similar legal exceptions which allow children to marry, except for American Samoa.[6]"

Those exceptions, are largely based on religious grounds, and stem from RAPE, where the parents insist that the child be carried to term, and that the girl marries her rapist.

Meanwhile, you're over here acting like Muslims are the only crazy people. I loved this gem in particular "For instance, in 2017, Human Rights Watch pointed out that Afghanistan has a tougher law on child marriage than parts of the United States"

Admit it, huge parts of the USA are a theocratic third world shit hole.

Lol come on... You understand the incidence rate between the 2 will not even be close right? 

Sure there are religious radicals in USA who do a lot of fucked up shit but it isn't anywhere near the scale of a lot of other countries. 

Muslim religion is the most sexist religion there is. I don't even care about all the terrorism. Just the sexism alone is absolutely horrendous. You have millions of women who are denied education, being forced to marry at a young age, raped, murdered, etc all in the name of religion and we just allow it to happen in the name of religious freedom. It's the most sick injustice that exists in the world today. 

In a couple hundred years they'll look back at us as cowards and idiots.

6 days ago
1/24/16

I also live in Malaysia but my girlfriend is chinese malaysian so she is not muslim but buddhist.

Cant really speak on the muslims here however the country is very developed and people in general have a pretty happy and peaceful attitude toward life.

As far as restrictive muslim stuff, yes women dont have much to say here and the internet is censored..

Anyway, anyone going to the ONE event in Kuala Lumpur this friday?

6 days ago
5/17/19
cawkgobbler -

They cover there faces beciause they do t want other men looking m....ITS CALLED INSECURE 

6 days ago
1/22/05
Depends on the guy. My first cousin married a Kurdish muslim and he's a really nice guy. He isn't protective and even let his kids decide what religion (if any) they wanted to follow. I stayed with them a few times (they live over in England) and he's such a good dude.

However, a close friend of mine married a Turkish muslim and he had her on lockdown. He wouldn't let her use the internet, cos she would talk to some friends in chatrooms. He wouldn't let her go out often. He would take her phone off of her. She even converted to Islam for him, but she wasn't really practicing.

They split up a few months ago. I'm happy for her. He was way too controlling.

So it really does depend on the person and their background. Some countries are more strict than others.
6 days ago
12/6/05
Oldskewl - 

They cover there women’s face so no one can see, there bodies too.

I got a coworker and she has to check in with her husband and yes BROTHER, multiple times a day. She told me that’s normal in her family and she has a huge family. 

I feel like muslim men are insecure and that explains all the above. 

Most people now adays and most countries are very liberal with dressing and play. Just go to the beach nowadays and it’s thong central. Europeans are free, all the southerners are free and Muslims well they stay all covered up 

What's it to you, you goof?

That's your fault for marrying into this mess. You're not that bright, obviously.
6 days ago
5/30/15
Johnzandt -

I'm married to a Muslim woman and live in a Muslim country, I had to 'convert' to marry her (i'm still a fucking athiest). The hypocracy within Muslims is outstanding, and that me saying coming from an Irish Catholic background. As pinted out above, they'll have no problem getting offended over people eatin pork or drinking because Haraml' but have no problem being corrupt as fuck in every other way, which is also 'haram'. The last 30 years has seen it been beaten into them to just quote scripture and you'll be a good Muslim, all the while they simply don't practice the teachings in everyday life. Bernard Shaw may have said it best 'Islam is the greatest religion, Muslims are the worst followers'.

Aren't Muslim and Islam different religions? 

6 days ago
1/24/16
Gartlin -
Johnzandt -

I'm married to a Muslim woman and live in a Muslim country, I had to 'convert' to marry her (i'm still a fucking athiest). The hypocracy within Muslims is outstanding, and that me saying coming from an Irish Catholic background. As pinted out above, they'll have no problem getting offended over people eatin pork or drinking because Haraml' but have no problem being corrupt as fuck in every other way, which is also 'haram'. The last 30 years has seen it been beaten into them to just quote scripture and you'll be a good Muslim, all the while they simply don't practice the teachings in everyday life. Bernard Shaw may have said it best 'Islam is the greatest religion, Muslims are the worst followers'.

Aren't Muslim and Islam different religions? 

Isl?m is the verbal noun of Form IV of the root, and means "submission to God" or "surrender". Muslim, the word for an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb form, and means "submitter to God" or "one who surrenders

From Wikipedia

6 days ago
3/29/19

Youd be insecure also if your iq was 70 and you were an ugly, smelly,  repulsive caveman.

6 days ago
10/5/12
Oldskewl -
cawkgobbler -

They cover there faces beciause they do t want other men looking m....ITS CALLED INSECURE 

You seem really insecure. You have no ability to view how another group lives, and so you project yourself as being superior based on hate. Grow up.

6 days ago
10/22/14
cawkgobbler -
Oldskewl -
cawkgobbler -

You seem really insecure. You have no ability to view how another group lives, and so you project yourself as being superior based on hate. Grow up.

But why is hate towards 50% of the population acceptable to you?

6 days ago
1/1/01
What do you expect from an oppressive culture and barbaric religion that worships a pedophile warlord?
5 days ago
4/24/18

The stricter form of Islam to keep women under wraps and under the thumb of Men is absolute Insecurity of the Males who following those laws.  Why is it the Women's fault that a Muslim man can not be responsible to the women in his community, why is it her problem that men can't be trusted?  then have the Men chemically castrated until they marry and also prevent them from buggering youg boys.  When I can freely practice my faith in a Muslim country then I will stop complaining about Muslim treatment of woman and their rights above mine (sharia). Not happening  

while in NYC i did notice that Jewish Hassidms practice almost the same treatment to their women, but not as strict, so there is a argument if you want to go there. Also I don't worry about Hassidms and any terrorist activity, they are not looking to outpopulate the native communities and take over, just populate to maintain their place in society.  

The one good note i did see is that on July 4th I saw alot of Muslims (Pakistani) out celebrating and waving american flags.  It did make me feel good to see.  

Not racist, just a realist

5 days ago
5/26/18

Mods:

this is must ban. I'm here for mma 

5 days ago
4/25/13
cawkgobbler -

Screen name checks out.

5 days ago
8/10/18

the fact that you are talking about muslims on a MMA forum, make me think you are pretty insecure too ...

5 days ago
9/17/11

I don't even beliebe in Jebus!! Don't hate on the Muslims for keeping their hoes in check!!

5 days ago
9/17/11
John Crowley -

Mods:

this is must ban. I'm here for mma 

Well it's better than another Masvidal Askren thread.....

5 days ago
5/17/19
ggh -

the fact that you are talking about muslims on a MMA forum, make me think you are pretty insecure too ...

Was an honest mistake but it’s on the main front page and a lot of responses so go cry to your mom now 

5 days ago
10/5/12
NewGuy82 -
cawkgobbler -

Screen name checks out.

Pretty original. I could change it since the bet is well paid off, but it let's me know who the idiots are.

5 days ago
10/5/12
Jayn200 -
cawkgobbler -
Oldskewl -
cawkgobbler -

But why is hate towards 50% of the population acceptable to you?

When did I ever say that? All I have argued this entire thread is that our culture leads people to view other cultures with a skewed perspective. I have no idea why you can't see that even though you can create opinions which I never expressed.

For example, every touch thread with a Khabib team photo gets spammed with homophobic comments. Khabib has a wife that he doesn't show everyone, yet the uninformed crowd calls him gay daily. 

5 days ago
8/10/18
Oldskewl -
ggh -

Was an honest mistake but it’s on the main front page and a lot of responses so go cry to your mom now 

why would I "cry to my mom", honestly you are talking like an insecure teenager, sorry If I sound disrespectful ...