UnderGround Forums Are Muslim Men the most insecure men on earth?

5 days ago
11/10/18
Jayn200 -
Osbot -
Johnzandt -
cawkgobbler -

I think we create this idea of Muslim men being insecure based on what we do as a culture. Women are allowed to dress how they want in many cultures, and in all of those, women use their bodies to get attention. Muslim men don't allow the women in their life to expose themselves to other men's eyes. They also don't allow physical contact with another man's woman. 

Maybe they see our women as dirty and our men as weak due to lack of control and foresight. I just see people who discredit others blindly as insecure.

Pure utter nonsense, and you only have to look at the cases of young Muslim girls who were forced to marry their rapists as case in point. 

LOL.

This exact same shit happens in the good old US of A.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States

And I fucking quote "In 2001 in Tennessee, three 10-year-old girls were married to men aged 24-31.[3] Meanwhile in Alabama, a 74-year-old man married a 14-year-old girl.[2] "

And I fucking quote again "As of January 2019, 48 out of 50 states have exceptions in their laws which allow children to marry in certain circumstances such as parental consent, judicial consent, pregnancy etc (In 2018, Delaware[4] and New Jersey[5] completely banned child marriage). Of those 48 states, 16 have no minimum age for children to marry. The federal district and territories all have similar legal exceptions which allow children to marry, except for American Samoa.[6]"

Those exceptions, are largely based on religious grounds, and stem from RAPE, where the parents insist that the child be carried to term, and that the girl marries her rapist.

Meanwhile, you're over here acting like Muslims are the only crazy people. I loved this gem in particular "For instance, in 2017, Human Rights Watch pointed out that Afghanistan has a tougher law on child marriage than parts of the United States"

Admit it, huge parts of the USA are a theocratic third world shit hole.

Lol come on... You understand the incidence rate between the 2 will not even be close right? 

Sure there are religious radicals in USA who do a lot of fucked up shit but it isn't anywhere near the scale of a lot of other countries. 

Muslim religion is the most sexist religion there is. I don't even care about all the terrorism. Just the sexism alone is absolutely horrendous. You have millions of women who are denied education, being forced to marry at a young age, raped, murdered, etc all in the name of religion and we just allow it to happen in the name of religious freedom. It's the most sick injustice that exists in the world today. 

In a couple hundred years they'll look back at us as cowards and idiots.

Don’t waste your time, osbot and others like him hate their parents and their parents made them go to church as kids. So as stupid adults they’re completely unable to discern the different degrees of silliness amongst different religions. They just hate them all and act like they’re all the same. The good thing is, when someone flies this flag, you know you’re dealing with a moron instantly. They think the world is black and white and can’t understand any form of nuance. 

5 days ago
5/15/15

Man, you guys should seriously visit a muslim country, the earth is full of beautiful cultures yet everybody seems content to sit in their trailer parks and talk about things theyve never experienced....

The people for the most part are lovely. 

5 days ago
5/15/15
Johnzandt -
cawkgobbler -

I think we create this idea of Muslim men being insecure based on what we do as a culture. Women are allowed to dress how they want in many cultures, and in all of those, women use their bodies to get attention. Muslim men don't allow the women in their life to expose themselves to other men's eyes. They also don't allow physical contact with another man's woman. 

Maybe they see our women as dirty and our men as weak due to lack of control and foresight. I just see people who discredit others blindly as insecure.

Pure utter nonsense, and you only have to look at the cases of young Muslim girls who were forced to marry their rapists as case in point. 

Or the cases of Obama's administration bombing women and children. Would you sum up people from the USA as all being murderers? Considering everybodies tax pay was used to kill innocent people, there is a better arguement for that than the fact all muslims marry children.

5 days ago
9/20/13

Short men are the most insecure men in the world. Regardless of race

5 days ago
12/26/08

Yes.

5 days ago
6/27/18
Kong Morten - 

Short men are the most insecure men in the world. Regardless of race

Putin is 5'7". Maybe less. Is he insecure?

5 days ago
7/22/15

I would say yes.

4 days ago
6/23/10

In the context of OUR culture yes, but seeing as how they are raised in a culture that accepts those things as the status quo, then I would say no, they are not acting like that out of insecurities.

4 days ago
7/2/15

Random Muslim Man replies: “are American men a bunch of pussies?  The women treat them like shit and they take it up the ass.  She leaves him and takes half his stuff.. their wives gets fucked by BBC and they just accept it.. talk about being weak”

4 days ago
10/5/12
nasthefad -

Random Muslim Man replies: “are American men a bunch of pussies?  The women treat them like shit and they take it up the ass.  She leaves him and takes half his stuff.. their wives gets fucked by BBC and they just accept it.. talk about being weak”

Finally some people who can see two sides.