UnderGround Forums Arianny's first UFC appearance?

28 days ago
1/23/06
3fie - 

This was the only event at the Hard Rock between Jan 2006 and July 2006:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Ultimate_Fight_Night_3

July 8 (UFC 61) 2006 is when she rears her pretty little mug via the internet it seems:

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/octagon-girls-rachelle-leah-and-arianny-celeste-pose-for-a-news-photo/104082821

She aged like wine
28 days ago
7/25/07
CRE - 
3fie - 

July 8 (UFC 61) 2006 is when she rears her pretty little mug via the internet it seems:

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/octagon-girls-rachelle-leah-and-arianny-celeste-pose-for-a-news-photo/104082821

She aged like wine

For real. Her internal self is even finer.

Hi CRE!
28 days ago
7/25/07
Knowing Arianny has been with the UFC for so long, makes me wonder why she hasn't been inducted in the UFC Hall of Fame?

I know there will be many arguments here, however, she has helped brand the UFC for 13 years.

I feel like it's commendable. But, I'm a woman of the sport and her friend. Curious to see how you guys feel.
28 days ago
7/27/04
MissRARA - Knowing Arianny has been with the UFC for so long, makes me wonder why she hasn't been inducted in the UFC Hall of Fame?

I know there will be many arguments here, however, she has helped brand the UFC for 13 years.

I feel like it's commendable. But, I'm a woman of the sport and her friend. Curious to see how you guys feel.

Deserves it,but people like Joe Rogan,Dana White,fertittas,Mike Goldberg and others should go in before her.but maybe she should get a show like Rachelle Leah used to.and put it on fight pass or ESPN+.

28 days ago
7/14/16
VFR - 

OP:

says nudes

delivers non-nude

You must not know MissRARA. All one needs to do is "click for nudes"...

28 days ago
9/24/18

Crazy that she's been around for 13 years. She's still smoking hot too, despite what the middle-aged sad cases on here say about her and try to put all the ring girls down. 

28 days ago
1/1/01
surprise me!
28 days ago
9/13/14
Lurker99 -
VFR - 

OP:

says nudes

delivers non-nude

Indeed, I do not know MissRARA. I have no idea where to click. Seems like the typical attention seeking woman.

27 days ago
2/14/11
VFR -
Lurker99 -
VFR - 

OP:

says nudes

delivers non-nude

Indeed, I do not know MissRARA. I have no idea where to click. Seems like the typical attention seeking woman.

Your problem being...she’s female? There are other forums if your preference is males. Get out there and enjoy yourself, Sailor. 

27 days ago
9/13/14
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
VFR -
Lurker99 -
VFR - 

OP:

says nudes

delivers non-nude

Your problem being...she’s female? There are other forums if your preference is males. Get out there and enjoy yourself, Sailor. 

My problem being what I originally stated: OP said "nudes" but then delivered non-nudes.

Clearly reading comprehension is not your strength, chief.

27 days ago
8/2/05

Sadly we live in a time where the euro cards wont even show the card girls on tv anymore. Carly Baker is my fave and I cant even see here on tv now

27 days ago
7/14/16
VFR - 
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
VFR -
Lurker99 -
VFR - 

OP:

says nudes

delivers non-nude

My problem being what I originally stated: OP said "nudes" but then delivered non-nudes.

Nah, you are the one not comprehending. Just so you stop this nonsense and leave RARA alone, I shall explain. She is an awesome photographer and covered the MMA scene when not many had access. She also happens to be an attractive woman. Her account used to have a link that said "click for nudes" that lead to her work. It was a joke that no doubt generated much traffic. It somewhat predates your join date my friend. And before you compare, this is not my original account. 

27 days ago
11/20/09
MissRARA - Knowing Arianny has been with the UFC for so long, makes me wonder why she hasn't been inducted in the UFC Hall of Fame?

Absolutely not trying to be offensive, but.....

If Arianny had zero association with UFC, do you know where UFC would be today without her?

Absolutely in the same spot they are in.  She was hired for eye candy.  It's not like they can't throw a quarter and before finding where it lands find replaceable eye candy. 

Hall of fame?!?!?!??!   Holy shit I have heard of the word bias but this should have a whole new word attached to it.

26 days ago
2/6/15
D241 -
MissRARA - Knowing Arianny has been with the UFC for so long, makes me wonder why she hasn't been inducted in the UFC Hall of Fame?

If Arianny had zero association with UFC, do you know where UFC would be today without her?

Absolutely in the same spot they are in.  She was hired for eye candy.  It's not like they can't throw a quarter and before finding where it lands find replaceable eye candy. 

Hall of fame?!?!?!??!   Holy shit I have heard of the word bias but this should have a whole new word attached to it.

I don't think she shoulf be HoF buy the sams could be said for fighters who do deserve to be inducted , bad argument 

26 days ago
9/24/18

26 days ago
9/24/18

26 days ago
9/24/18

26 days ago
9/13/14
Lurker99 -
VFR - 
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
VFR -
Lurker99 -
VFR - 

OP:

says nudes

delivers non-nude

Nah, you are the one not comprehending. Just so you stop this nonsense and leave RARA alone, I shall explain. She is an awesome photographer and covered the MMA scene when not many had access. She also happens to be an attractive woman. Her account used to have a link that said "click for nudes" that lead to her work. It was a joke that no doubt generated much traffic. It somewhat predates your join date my friend. And before you compare, this is not my original account. 

Now that wasn't so difficult was it?

This is why I don't post on the UG much anymore. Too many people want to be cool and be in on the joke instead of just simply clearing things up from the beginning.

26 days ago
7/14/16
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
D241 -

I don't think she shoulf be HoF buy the sams could be said for fighters who do deserve to be inducted , bad argument 

Not really a bad argument. The fighters WERE the product. People watched because of the fights/fighters. Even in the early days when many of the fighters weren't that good and had bad records... they still were stepping in there for little pay to fight. There was a time when the UFC NEEDED those fighters... now it seems the machine can still churn out a card with pretty much anyone on the card, but in the old days the roster was small and the fighters kept the product interesting. In those days, the fighters had backgrounds, styles, personalities, unique looks, etc. Pretty bad comparison to match up fighters with a "professional hot chick" in terms of importance to a fight promotion.

26 days ago
7/22/05

26 days ago
2/6/15
Lurker99 -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
D241 -

Not really a bad argument. The fighters WERE the product. People watched because of the fights/fighters. Even in the early days when many of the fighters weren't that good and had bad records... they still were stepping in there for little pay to fight. There was a time when the UFC NEEDED those fighters... now it seems the machine can still churn out a card with pretty much anyone on the card, but in the old days the roster was small and the fighters kept the product interesting. In those days, the fighters had backgrounds, styles, personalities, unique looks, etc. Pretty bad comparison to match up fighters with a "professional hot chick" in terms of importance to a fight promotion.

So introduce every fighter to the UFC HoF ?  

26 days ago
7/14/16
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
Lurker99 -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
D241 -

Yea, that's exactly what I said. No. I said you cannot compare ring card girls to the fighters in that respect. Obviously many fighters are not deserving, some are. The difference is, you can make an argument for some based on being pioneers when the sport was in it's infancy... the same can't really be said for card holders. 

Give me the names of some FIGHTERS in the HoF that you feel should NOT be there? Make your argument with some names, since you feel the same can be said for the fighters...

26 days ago
1/23/06
MissRARA - 
CRE - 
3fie - 

She aged like wine

For real. Her internal self is even finer.

Hi CRE!

Haha hi. Sorry I am shy
26 days ago
11/20/09

Stop acting like some thirsty teenagers, Jesus!

Oh my God, a girl, who apparently is attractive is friends with Arianny!  I hear the term "nudes" being thrown around, maybe if you go along with the RIDICULOUS idea that a fucking RING CARD GIRL should be in the hall of fame, maybe you'll get laid or in the very least get sent some nudes....

Is this fucking real life?  Look I"m sure Miss Ra Ra is cool, I have no ties to her and no ties to ring card girls but the pure bring up of a FUCKING RING CARD GIRL BEING IN THE HALL OF FAME is laughable

26 days ago
7/14/16
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
Lurker99 -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
D241 -

Here is a list of ll of the inductees. Please pick out ANY fighter on this list you feel the UFC/MMA would absolutely not have needed at any point to get where it is today... or better yet, find one person who has done less for the sport than any ring card girl. 

Pioneer Wing: Royce Gracie Ken Shamrock Dan Severn Randy Couture Mark Coleman Chuck Liddell Matt Hughes Tito Ortiz Pat Miletich Bas Rutten Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira Don Frye Maurice Smith Kazushi Sakuraba Matt Serra Rich Franklin 

Modern-Era Wing: Forrest Griffin B.J. Penn Urijah Faber Ronda Rousey Michael Bisping Rashad Evans

Contributors: Charles Lewis Jr. Jeff Blatnick Bob Meyrowitz Joe Silva Bruce Connal Art Davie