UnderGround Forums Arianny's first UFC appearance?

26 days ago
11/20/09

This is my first impression of this "Miss Ra Ra" character and suggesting a freaking ring card girl should or even could be in the hall of fame, is not a good first impression, at all.

26 days ago
7/14/16
D241 - 

Stop acting like some thirsty teenagers, Jesus!

Oh my God, a girl, who apparently is attractive is friends with Arianny!  I hear the term "nudes" being thrown around, maybe if you go along with the RIDICULOUS idea that a fucking RING CARD GIRL should be in the hall of fame, maybe you'll get laid or in the very least get sent some nudes....

Is this fucking real life?  Look I"m sure Miss Ra Ra is cool, I have no ties to her and no ties to ring card girls but the pure bring up of a FUCKING RING CARD GIRL BEING IN THE HALL OF FAME is laughable

Haha, wile I don't share your hostility... the logic is sound. There are people way more deserving before any card girl. Hell, even Buffer was more important to the product than them, and alot of people don't even like him lol.

26 days ago
7/20/01
Card -

but we all know she loved tiki best   :D

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

26 days ago
4/22/07
D241 -

This is my first impression of this "Miss Ra Ra" character and suggesting a freaking ring card girl should or even could be in the hall of fame, is not a good first impression, at all.

So you weren't the guy in line for the autographs with me?!  All this time I thought it was you

26 days ago
7/25/07

You guys, whether you like it or not, she helped brand the UFC name for the past 13 years. How is that not commendable?

You’re a fan of the sport. If you saw her or met her, you’d want a picture with her because she is Arianny Celeste, the UFC ring card girl.

Thats my argument. It’s the truth.

26 days ago
7/14/16
MissRARA - 

You guys, whether you like it or not, she helped brand the UFC name for the past 13 years. How is that not commendable?

You’re a fan of the sport. If you saw her or met her, you’d want a picture with her because she is Arianny Celeste, the UFC ring card girl.

I get what you are saying... but look at the list of people in already, and consider the people who are NOT in already. She is simply not instrumental in getting the UFC to where it is now... 

People knew her because of the UFC... nobody knew of the UFC because of her.

As the pioneers and builders of the product and brand are all inducted, eventually we will get more and more people who are known because of the UFC. That is when her argument can be made, not now. 

26 days ago
11/20/09
ShanTheMan - 
D241 -

So you weren't the guy in line for the autographs with me?!  All this time I thought it was you

Lol, no idea what you're referring to Shan.   

26 days ago
11/20/09
MissRARA - 

Lol

When you say she "helped brand", can you please expand in as much detail as you possibly could?

You know what's commendable?  Your level of friendship to Arianny.  How you are going to bat for her is really commendable.  I'm not nominating you to be in the UFC hall of fame though, and if UG had a hall of fame, I wouldn't think this puts you in there either.

I've seen her.  I've been to multiple mma events including UFC's.  I have had opportunities to meet fighters as well as Joe Rogan.  I've had pictures taken with fighters, but fuck no I didn't even think of asking to take a picture of a ring card girl.  

Miss Ra Ra you are insane for thinking a ring card girl should be in the hall of fameInsane.  I am however, very anxious to here your detailed reply as to all the things ring card girl Arianny Celeste did to help brand the UFC. 

This thread is picking back up for me lol

26 days ago
11/20/09

Look guys, she's helping brand the UFC!!

Image result for arianny celeste holding a card

26 days ago
11/20/09

Where would UFC be today, if it wasn't for some better than average looking girl holding up a card that tells the audience what round is coming up next?

Here's yet another hall of fame example of Arianny Celeste putting UFC on her shoulders in the dark ages ringing in the ppvs with her magical way of holding a card all the while wearing a bathing suit!  Fucking TALENT right there!

Image result for arianny celeste backwards

26 days ago
11/20/09

What the fuck Ug?  Me and Lurker are the only ones to call Miss Ra Ra out on this bullshit?

What have I missed?  Why is "Miss Ra Ra" seemingly a name I should have known around these parts? 

How come no one else is calling her out on "Arianny could be in the UFC hall of fame"?

Is she famous for being a troll and I'm being trolled right now?  I actually hope this is the case, but I don't think it is.  Although if it is.......well played UG.

26 days ago
6/17/16

I don't see why she couldn't be indicted as the first UFC ring card girl to make it in, it's its own category. Buffer is an announcer, Joe Silva was a matchmaker, etc. If they induct a ring card girl in to recognize her contribution to the whole deal it's not like she would be stealing a slot from somebody else, they can add anybody they want. If they ever do choose to honor a ring card girl for her loyalty and dedication to the brand it might as well be her, she' a fixture of UFC events and does a lot more for them than just walk around the outside of the cage holding a sign.

If they keep it only fighters that's one thng but if they start including people in support roles for the company then why not? She's definitely the longest lasting OG ringcard girl.

26 days ago
7/14/16
D241 - 

What the fuck Ug?  Me and Lurker are the only ones to call Miss Ra Ra out on this bullshit?

What have I missed?  Why is "Miss Ra Ra" seemingly a name I should have known around these parts? 

How come no one else is calling her out on "Arianny could be in the UFC hall of fame"?

Is she famous for being a troll and I'm being trolled right now?  I actually hope this is the case, but I don't think it is.  Although if it is.......well played UG.

Haha dude, calm down. RaRa is good people, she's just wrong on this. There is bias as they are friends. She was still a good member of this board for a long time and used to post some awesome pics of fights/fighters back in the day when they weren't always so easy to come by. Used to see her cage side quite a bit... definately more of an insider to the sport than many here pretended to be. 

26 days ago
7/14/16
Target_the_Gash - 

I don't see why she couldn't be indicted as the first UFC ring card girl to make it in, it's its own category. Buffer is an announcer, Joe Silva was a matchmaker, etc. If they induct a ring card girl in to recognize her contribution to the whole deal it's not like she would be stealing a slot from somebody else, they can add anybody they want. If they ever do choose to honor a ring card girl for her loyalty and dedication to the brand it might as well be her, she' a fixture of UFC events and does a lot more for them than just walk around the outside of the cage holding a sign.

If they keep it only fighters that's one thng but if they start including people in support roles for the company then why not? She's definitely the longest lasting OG ringcard girl.

They already have a contributor's wing... but the list is still short, and there are many names that need to be added before a card girl.

26 days ago
11/20/09
Target_the_Gash - 

I highly doubt you're getting any nudes in your mailbox b/c of this post, but nice try lol

26 days ago
11/20/09
Lurker99 - 
D241 - 

Haha dude, calm down. RaRa is good people, she's just wrong on this. There is bias as they are friends. She was still a good member of this board for a long time and used to post some awesome pics of fights/fighters back in the day when they weren't always so easy to come by. Used to see her cage side quite a bit... definately more of an insider to the sport than many here pretended to be. 

Thanks for some of the explanation.

I was on another thread where she posted as I was trying to get a feel for her to see if I was being trolled(I think it's that ridiculous).

I remember Tracy Lee.  I never had any issues with her but I also didn't view her in high regards.  Just b/c you're a girl and or an attracive female, doesn't automatically gain points with me.  Being a fan of mma, having mma knowledge, having some mma insight, those are things I put more value into around here.

My first impression of OP, is she is just some better than average looking girl, probably knows a lot of mma people(is this b/c she trained/fought or just eye candy?), but is utterly ridiculous when it comes to what she thinks majority of fans like about mma.  

I bet if I made a thread that was a poll on if a ring card girl should be in the Hall of Fame, I'd get voted down to where I'm temporarily banned and I'd be shunned.  

26 days ago
11/20/09

MissRaRa, is THIS also commendable? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR8fPQQdbRY

26 days ago
7/14/16
D241 - 
Lurker99 - 
D241 - 

Thanks for some of the explanation.

I was on another thread where she posted as I was trying to get a feel for her to see if I was being trolled(I think it's that ridiculous).

I remember Tracy Lee.  I never had any issues with her but I also didn't view her in high regards.  Just b/c you're a girl and or an attracive female, doesn't automatically gain points with me.  Being a fan of mma, having mma knowledge, having some mma insight, those are things I put more value into around here.

My first impression of OP, is she is just some better than average looking girl, probably knows a lot of mma people(is this b/c she trained/fought or just eye candy?), but is utterly ridiculous when it comes to what she thinks majority of fans like about mma.  

I bet if I made a thread that was a poll on if a ring card girl should be in the Hall of Fame, I'd get voted down to where I'm temporarily banned and I'd be shunned.  

Oh for fucks sake!! My memory is worse than I thought. I got Tracy and RaRa backwards this entire time! Somebody shoot me!

26 days ago
7/20/01
Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

26 days ago
11/20/09

ha ha, I thought you were talking about Miss Ra Ra and I only mentioned Tracy Lee b/c how you described Miss Ra Ra was just how I remembered TL lol

So what is Miss Ra Ra famous for here?  

26 days ago
7/14/16
D241 - 

ha ha, I thought you were talking about Miss Ra Ra and I only mentioned Tracy Lee b/c how you described Miss Ra Ra was just how I remembered TL lol

So what is Miss Ra Ra famous for here?  

LOL, no fucking clue. I do remember her screen name from the same time period before I left this site, I just somehow mixed them in my head. I was totally thinking Tracy this ENTIRE thread lol. As soon as you mentioned her my brain re-wired itself and about pissed myself laughing... 

But now I am curious as to why nobody (including RaRa) corrected me on any of my previous posts that were clearly describing Tracy... especially the "click for nudes" joke from page one. Yea, I dunno. My argument was made, I'm leaving this thread before I look anymore retarded (if possible lol)

26 days ago
11/20/09

I assure you Lurker, if anyone reads the post on this thread, there is one post that out retards any post by a country mile lol, you already know ha ha

26 days ago
9/13/14

Now that you faygo's are done blowing each other, my original statement still stands:

OP said nudes, then delivered non-nudes. This place used to have rules. Apparently everyone is giving her a pass because she's a "UG Legend". 

26 days ago
5/8/13
D241 -
Target_the_Gash - 

I highly doubt you're getting any nudes in your mailbox b/c of this post, but nice try lol

There are no nudes, it’s a joke. And settle down, you’re coming off a little crazy and cuntish.... no reason to be this passionate about it, you made your point, let it go.  And I’m not white knighting, because I’m not crazy about ring girls in the hall of fame, it’s almost like a cheerleader in nfl half of fame, doesn’t make sense to me, but if they do, it should be her....    you seem mad that she comes back after a few years and gets more attention than you lol 

26 days ago
4/22/07
D241 -
ShanTheMan - 
D241 -

Lol, no idea what you're referring to Shan.   

Oh they had an autograph booth or table many years ago at some fights iirc.  I think she is hot but I don't really need my weiner signed.