that was a shit ton of talking and no fighting from Paulie

6/23/19 12:20 AM
5/21/12
tbi0904 -
Hocky -
Right Hand JO Power - 

Paulie is a sore loser

What did he say?

I was expecting some sort of excuse and the stream literally froze right as he started to speak.

He broke his right hand in round 2, he boxed up Artem with jabs and check hooks, he only got hit clean once, Florida is too dumb to score boxing, bare knuckle is beneath boxing ("other" boxers were telling him). That about sums it up I think.

Fuck

6/23/19 12:21 AM
1/1/01

the worst part is that after all that shit talking and when he was losing he started touching gloves with Artem lol

6/23/19 12:22 AM
1/1/01

Federal crime is correct. Pauline claimed artem landed one clean shot yet he had about 6 different cuts in his face. He is delusional

2/8/12

10/2/12
bennit - The whole BKB thing was beneath Paulie as a two time boxing champion.he was clearly over the hill,couldnt pull the trigger and looked a bit shaky in the chin.

theres nothing like Big Time Boxing.Put gloves on and let the punches go for 12 rounds.

I agree with all this. Definitely below Paulie.

8/6/06
Fedoral Crime -
Hocky -
Right Hand JO Power - 

Paulie is a sore loser

What did he say?

I was expecting some sort of excuse and the stream literally froze right as he started to speak.

He thought he clearly won the fight & said he only got hit with 1 clean punch (even though he had about 3-4 cuts on his face. One of them looked like a vagina).

Then he blames the judges for not understanding how to score a fight & said he broke his hand in the 2nd round. Then he changed his mind by saying he may not have broke it, it was just sore from hitting Artem so much! Lol! 

I usually like Paulie & he has been robbed in his career at times (Broner fight) but he came off really bad with that interview.

No, he said he broke his right hand, and he's pretty sure his left hand isn't broken, just really sore from hitting Artem all night.

6/23/19 12:23 AM
2/8/12
Trackman 2 - Federal crime is correct. Pauline claimed artem landed one clean shot yet he had about 6 different cuts in his face. He is delusional

2 cuts

6/23/19 12:23 AM
1/1/01

I thought he was going to send artem to the hospital and beat him up so bad

6/23/19 12:24 AM
8/6/06
ducks18 -
Trackman 2 - Federal crime is correct. Pauline claimed artem landed one clean shot yet he had about 6 different cuts in his face. He is delusional

2 cuts

I saw like 4 cuts, 1 huge one.

6/23/19 12:25 AM
10/24/10

Somewhere out there Bobby Lupo is crying into a pillow...

6/23/19 12:26 AM
1/1/01

the funny thing was there was almost no clinch work, it was broken up so fast

I would have loved to see more dirty boxing

6/23/19 12:32 AM
8/6/06
hubris - the funny thing was there was almost no clinch work, it was broken up so fast

I would have loved to see more dirty boxing

Yeah, I was gonna post something about that. I thought they were supposedly allowed to work in the clinch? Every single clinch was split up with in 3 seconds. There was absolutely 0 working in the clinch allowed. 

6/23/19 12:37 AM
1/1/01

AHAHAHAHAHA... Paulie Malignaggi is a fucking clown. Ever since this whole thing with Conor started, Paulie has just been outplayed and humiliated by the other side again and again. And he has made stupid decisions and said/done so many stupid things to embarrass himself and eliminate any sympathy one might have for him. An MMA fighter with a losing record who he called a 'punching bag with legs' just beat him in a fist fight! LMAO, this is entertaining as fuck to me. Conor, SBG, MMA, and Artem Lobov have owned Paulie Malignaggi. Cheers to Artem Lobov, HAHAHA.

6/23/19 12:38 AM
11/20/05

You guys do understand that you don't need to land a clean punch to cause a cut right? Glancing blows are actually more likely to cause cuts than clean punches. I swear sometimes you guys argue the dumbest shit.

6/23/19 12:42 AM
9/24/09

Paulie did absolutely nothing in that fight. This thread was talking about how Paulie was going to kill him easily so Ofcourse you think he won. Paulie jabbed and ran the whole fight. Artem pressed the action more and controlled the ring the whole fight. I think the judges got it right. Artem definitely won the 1st and 4th. The rest could have gone either way. But the fact that Artem was the aggressor while Paulie ran I gave him the fight. 

6/23/19 12:45 AM
7/31/09
Lights Out Lurker -

Where are all the dumb asses that were on the first page? Fucking idiots. Artem looked like shit, but Paulie looked like garbage lol. Paulie sucks and Artem is ??

I wasnt on the first page but I thought paulie would take it easy. I think it's hilarious that he didnt.

6/23/19 12:50 AM
1/1/01

Fairly shitty fight, frankly.

Pauli got loose at one point and really seemed to be in control.
Lobov looked friggin' terrible in there, and Pauli's movement and timing made Lobov look even more like an amateur.

But..Lobov started to be more aggressive, bull rush Pauli around the ring, and managed to get some surprisingly good hits in.

I could see the decision going either way.
Edited: 6/23/19 12:53 AM
11/20/05
TFK_HossPearson - 
bennit - The whole BKB thing was beneath Paulie as a two time boxing champion.he was clearly over the hill,couldnt pull the trigger and looked a bit shaky in the chin.

theres nothing like Big Time Boxing.Put gloves on and let the punches go for 12 rounds.

I agree with all this. Definitely below Paulie.

I don't recall ever seeing Paulie let the punches fly for 12 rounds. He has some skills but not the balls for this.
6/23/19 12:55 AM
1/1/01
Hate420 -

You guys do understand that you don't need to land a clean punch to cause a cut right? Glancing blows are actually more likely to cause cuts than clean punches. I swear sometimes you guys argue the dumbest shit.

Hi Paulie u got ur ass beat and fought scared after a lot of talk

6/23/19 12:56 AM
11/20/05
Maxximus - AHAHAHAHAHA... Paulie Malignaggi is a fucking clown. Ever since this whole thing with Conor started, Paulie has just been outplayed and humiliated by the other side again and again. And he has made stupid decisions and said/done so many stupid things to embarrass himself and eliminate any sympathy one might have for him. An MMA fighter with a losing record who he called a 'punching bag with legs' just beat him in a fist fight! LMAO, this is entertaining as fuck to me. Conor, SBG, MMA, and Artem Lobov have owned Paulie Malignaggi. Cheers to Artem Lobov, HAHAHA.

He is done. No pride, no balls
6/23/19 12:56 AM
5/18/18

Pauly can't bust a grape even without giant pillows. 

Lobov busted him up.  I laugh at Pauly saying that Artem only hit him once as his brand spanking new eye vagina was actually widening before our eyes.  

That guy beat Conor?  Not on his best day. His idea of winning is escaping a total ass whipping by running. He wouldn't stand and fight for one of Conor's purses.  The fuckin' quea 

6/23/19 12:58 AM
9/9/12

6/23/19 1:01 AM
5/6/16
prof - 
Fairly shitty fight, frankly.

Pauli got loose at one point and really seemed to be in control.
Lobov looked friggin' terrible in there, and Pauli's movement and timing made Lobov look even more like an amateur.

But..Lobov started to be more aggressive, bull rush Pauli around the ring, and managed to get some surprisingly good hits in.

I could see the decision going either way.

Agree, Paulie threw one right hand and broke his hand and didn't do shit after...Artem didn't do much more but was the aggressor so the decision was ok by me good for him but paulie was a shell of himself and retired 2/3 years ago don't celebrate like he beat a current active boxer would of been ugly for artem and I hate boxing ....

6/23/19 1:08 AM
6/3/11
Maxximus - AHAHAHAHAHA... Paulie Malignaggi is a fucking clown. Ever since this whole thing with Conor started, Paulie has just been outplayed and humiliated by the other side again and again. And he has made stupid decisions and said/done so many stupid things to embarrass himself and eliminate any sympathy one might have for him. An MMA fighter with a losing record who he called a 'punching bag with legs' just beat him in a fist fight! LMAO, this is entertaining as fuck to me. Conor, SBG, MMA, and Artem Lobov have owned Paulie Malignaggi. Cheers to Artem Lobov, HAHAHA.

Paulie is the Jah Rule of combat sports now. And I'm happy for it. Paulie was respected before he got involved with the Connor show. Now he's losing fights to an under .500 tough journeyman. It's like losing a rap battle to Lady Gaga.