UnderGround Forums Arum "Hearn stupid to rematch Ruiz next"

Edited: 6/17/19 8:22 PM
1/23/06

6/17/19 8:25 PM
5/8/13

I don’t trust that man. Or care for him.

6/17/19 8:26 PM
5/6/09

I'm not watching 33mins of video 

6/17/19 8:27 PM
1/30/10

I agree ....Ruiz will KO AJ again 

Edited: 6/17/19 8:51 PM
1/23/06
Dugs95 - 

I don't trust that man. Or care for him.

He's hilariously high IQ and managed Muhammad Ali and Floyd Mayweather Jr, 2 of the top 3 boxers of all time.

"I don't want to take anything away from Andy Ruiz. But the way I look at it, he didn't beat Joshua. He beat somebody else. I can't lie about that. I mean you saw Joshua before. That wasn't Joshua."

"You can sugarcoat it any way you want. But I'm telling you, Andy Ruiz is not competitive with Joshua."

What happens in a rematch?

"The same thing that happened at the Garden. The stupidest thing they can do is put Joshua back in with Andy Ruiz. Because of fighter's memories and so forth. Based on what I know about the sport, you're gonna get the same result. Because this wasn't like Lennox Lewis with Hasim Rahman, where Rahman hit him with one lucky punch and knocked him cold."

"This was different. This was a guy that got knocked down 4 times by Andy Ruiz, who hasn't the ability to knock down ham and egg guys. So that memory of getting knocked down by Ruiz stays with a fighter."

Edited: 6/17/19 9:34 PM
1/23/06
6/18/19 1:51 PM
5/8/13
CRE -
Dugs95 - 

He's hilariously high IQ and managed Muhammad Ali and Floyd Mayweather Jr, 2 of the top 3 boxers of all time.

"I don't want to take anything away from Andy Ruiz. But the way I look at it, he didn't beat Joshua. He beat somebody else. I can't lie about that. I mean you saw Joshua before. That wasn't Joshua."

"You can sugarcoat it any way you want. But I'm telling you, Andy Ruiz is not competitive with Joshua."

"The same thing that happened at the Garden. The stupidest thing they can do is put Joshua back in with Andy Ruiz. Because of fighter's memories and so forth. Based on what I know about the sport, you're gonna get the same result. Because this wasn't like Lennox Lewis with Hasim Rahman, where Rahman hit him with one lucky punch and knocked him cold."

"This was different. This was a guy that got knocked down 4 times by Andy Ruiz, who hasn't the ability to knock down ham and egg guys. So that memory of getting knocked down by Ruiz stays with a fighter."

So he’s trustworthy because his IQ is high? You don’t find him shady? So is he like the only good guy in that profession who’s actually an honest fight promoter? I’m asking because I’ve only heard things from people, but they’re always bad.... 

6/18/19 2:07 PM
4/25/11
Dugs95 -
CRE -
Dugs95 - 

So he’s trustworthy because his IQ is high? You don’t find him shady? So is he like the only good guy in that profession who’s actually an honest fight promoter? I’m asking because I’ve only heard things from people, but they’re always bad.... 

No. You have heard correctly. He is a piece of shit.

6/18/19 2:26 PM
8/11/12
cantuna4u -
Dugs95 -
CRE -
Dugs95 - 

Yeah all mma fans are skinheads according to this dickhead.

6/18/19 2:44 PM
12/17/09

Tyson Fury agrees. "You can't come back from a quit".

6/18/19 2:45 PM
1/23/06
Of course I don't trust Arum. I also don't k know him personally and don't trust hardly anyone I don't actually know..

He has a lot of knowledge about the nuances of fight sport.
6/18/19 6:29 PM
8/18/13
CRE - Of course I don't trust Arum. I also don't k know him personally and don't trust hardly anyone I don't actually know..

He has a lot of knowledge about the nuances of fight sport.

Plus Hearn is an idiot who’s mismanaged Joshua for years 

6/18/19 7:20 PM
7/8/06
Balls Mahoney -
cantuna4u -
Dugs95 -
CRE -
Dugs95 - 

Yeah all mma fans are skinheads according to this dickhead.

AND gay!!!

6/18/19 8:05 PM
1/10/13

Arum is a sleaze ball,  every bit as shady as Don King and every other crooked promoter. His old ass is barely able to comprehend whats going on around him nowadays. He is right though, it's a mistake to go right back against Ruiz. Joshua needs to build back his confidence.  His style has been much more cautious since he was dropped against Klitchko. This defeat might be real hard for him to rebound from. He didnt get caught with one fluke punch, he was stalked, outboxed, outslugged and out fought. The adjustments to beat Ruiz and his deceptive speed advantage will be hard enough. Trying to do it while battling self doubts in his own head will be almost impossibe.