UnderGround Forums Ashlee-Evans Smith and BF steal medical supplies

11 days ago
2/9/09
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 
Dangerousdoug - I stole some n95 masks and im not too proud of it but protecting my family comes first.

Dude, its fucked up, seriously. Its not the end of the world and the mask won't do shit anyway.

masks help if u need to treat someone with the virus. i hope its not a big deal man but looking at the numbers and the way this is spreading says otherwise. i think billions will contract this virus and millions will die when its all said and done. again, i hope im wrong but id rather be prepared for the worst. cheers and stay safe.

Masks help if you have the Virus. You're a POS

11 days ago
2/23/10
I'm so glad she did this! Makes my day that she got exposed.

Soon we'll never hear her name again. Ahhhhhh!
11 days ago
9/22/16
MuayThaiFreak13 - I'm so glad she did this! Makes my day that she got exposed.

Wait til she starts an OnlyFans, homie.
11 days ago
8/3/11
MuayThaiFreak13 - I'm so glad she did this! Makes my day that she got exposed.

Why do you feel this way, she did something bad but wasn't exposed earlier?

11 days ago
1/2/20
The Closed Guard - 
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 
Dangerousdoug - I stole some n95 masks and im not too proud of it but protecting my family comes first.

Dude, its fucked up, seriously. Its not the end of the world and the mask won't do shit anyway.

masks help if u need to treat someone with the virus. i hope its not a big deal man but looking at the numbers and the way this is spreading says otherwise. i think billions will contract this virus and millions will die when its all said and done. again, i hope im wrong but id rather be prepared for the worst. cheers and stay safe.

I take what I want, punk.
11 days ago
1/2/20
And get ready for more people like me taking what they want if this gets any worse/goes on for too long. If youre playing by the rules, you aint gonna make it very far and dominant men like myself will be running things..
11 days ago
2/23/10
touch - 

Why do you feel this way, she did something bad but wasn't exposed earlier?

I'm just being a jerk really, but If I was barely hanging on the roster I wouldn't be doing what shes doing.
11 days ago
5/8/16
Dangerousdoug -
The Closed Guard - 
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 

I take what I want, punk.

Lol this made me laugh hard.. yiur right beta men and rich people will be on the bottom of the pole when it comes down to life and death 

11 days ago
3/26/13
Dangerousdoug - And get ready for more people like me taking what they want if this gets any worse/goes on for too long. If youre playing by the rules, you aint gonna make it very far and dominant men like myself will be running things..

Stealing is so cool. You sound like a real POS.

11 days ago
11/8/08

Yeah, because the ufc drops fighters as soon as there is may legal problem. Like that Jon Jones guy who hit a pregnant woman and ran, had numerous run ins with the cops and even used drugs like cocaine and steroids!!!

I wonder whatever happened to that guy?

11 days ago
2/24/11
Dangerousdoug - And get ready for more people like me taking what they want if this gets any worse/goes on for too long. If youre playing by the rules, you aint gonna make it very far and dominant men like myself will be running things..

"Men" like you will try to "run things" but will end up dead. "Men" like you ruin societies. Arsehole. 

11 days ago
9/22/16
JoeHurley - 

Yeah, because the ufc drops fighters as soon as there is may legal problem. Like that Jon Jones guy who hit a pregnant woman and ran, had numerous run ins with the cops and even used drugs like cocaine and steroids!!!

You don't know?

He got busted with an Instagram hooker, who posted a selfie with his Corvette in ABQ. Then he tested positive for steroids again, snitched on EVERYBODY, and now has a green card for future PED use. Even with that, he lost his last fight, but was gifted a decision, and is currently calling out middleweight fighters.

Now you know :)
11 days ago
1/1/01

If this is verified, and I very much hope it was some genuine misunderstanding, there is literally no surer way to get into the forever never forget A$$hole Hall of Fame right now.

11 days ago
2/23/10
JoeHurley -

Hes the p4p best fighter in the world and basically the goat. Hes one of the biggest stars in the sport and brings in tons of money. Lol 

11 days ago
12/22/10

Aren't you the security guard that made the thread crying about your employer making you come to work during the quarantine? 

11 days ago
10/5/12

You are a beta who justifies his actions as caring for others and then backtracks to save face. Fuck off.

No one thinks you are tough, no one wants you here.

11 days ago
1/2/20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-fFB18SpuM
11 days ago
2/8/08
Dangerousdoug - And get ready for more people like me taking what they want if this gets any worse/goes on for too long. If youre playing by the rules, you aint gonna make it very far and dominant men like myself will be running things..

I dont think stupid should bring on a death sentence, but you will eventually pay for those masks. Karma has a strange way of sorting people like you out.
11 days ago
2/24/11
Black Doug -

Aren't you the security guard that made the thread crying about your employer making you come to work during the quarantine? 

Security guards with that kind of attitude are the worst! 

11 days ago
8/27/08

No there will be anarchy dumbass. You’re not dominant, you’re a thief

11 days ago
9/13/14

Video from doorbell camera:

11 days ago
9/13/14

Ashlee's response:

Ashlee Response

11 days ago
9/13/14

taken from the reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/fp38g1/the_story_about_ashlee_evanssmith_and_her/

Statement by Mike Wilson Jr. (Ashlee's boyfriend):

Mike Wilson Jr.: "Now as far as why Ashlee did not respond back to the initial messages from this lady, and what she is NOT telling people or posting screenshots of their conversation is because the messages from Selina were all very aggressive from the start, and being that Ashlee gets a lot of stupid messages from trolls, pervs, and haters (as evidenced by some of the posts in this thread) she just blocked the lady and didn’t read anything"

Statement by Carla Esparza:

Carla Esparza: “Hey everyone! Haven’t been on Sherdog forums in quite awhile, what’s up to all the hard cores, esp UGCTT . I just wanted to bring some light to the situation. After picking up a free dresser that was left on the porch, the assumption was that the box was also free stuff for donation. There was no sign or note on them. Ashlee and her boyfriend had donated their personal supply of masks the previous week to medical workers, and would have done the same with these. When the lady contacted them, they told her over the phone that it was a misunderstanding and they would give the masks to her friend the following day. This was already agreed upon, but the lady kept blowing them up, so she was blocked. THE MASKS WERE RETURNED LAST NIGHT. End of story. Not responding to negative comments

11 days ago
1/2/20
LOl wow what an excuse. Such bs. "I thought they were free items" lol give me a break. At least I admit to doing what I did. And I aint proud of it. But ill always do what I have to do to put my family in the best position possible during emergencies. And Im not the only 1.
11 days ago
12/20/08
I would never assume something is "free" just because it was left out. It could have been for someone else to pick up. Let's say it was a genuine misunderstanding though, why would you not genuinely be apologetic for the "honest" mistake? You took something that wasn't yours, just return it. Really doesn't get more simple than that.

I am doubting their story, but let's say they did get aggressive messages, does it even matter? You're still in the wrong here taking something that wasn't yours and should return it.