UnderGround Forums Ashlee-Evans Smith and BF steal medical supplies

3/26/20 7:24 PM
9/5/12

I hope she doesn’t get cut so I can watch her get her ass kicked.

3/26/20 7:45 PM
9/19/13
jgiveshead -
Dreville79 -
DropKick Joe -
VFR -

taken from the reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/fp38g1/the_story_about_ashlee_evanssmith_and_her/

Statement by Mike Wilson Jr. (Ashlee's boyfriend):

Mike Wilson Jr.: "Now as far as why Ashlee did not respond back to the initial messages from this lady, and what she is NOT telling people or posting screenshots of their conversation is because the messages from Selina were all very aggressive from the start, and being that Ashlee gets a lot of stupid messages from trolls, pervs, and haters (as evidenced by some of the posts in this thread) she just blocked the lady and didn’t read anything"

Statement by Carla Esparza:

Carla Esparza: “Hey everyone! Haven’t been on Sherdog forums in quite awhile, what’s up to all the hard cores, esp UGCTT . I just wanted to bring some light to the situation. After picking up a free dresser that was left on the porch, the assumption was that the box was also free stuff for donation. There was no sign or note on them. Ashlee and her boyfriend had donated their personal supply of masks the previous week to medical workers, and would have done the same with these. When the lady contacted them, they told her over the phone that it was a misunderstanding and they would give the masks to her friend the following day. This was already agreed upon, but the lady kept blowing them up, so she was blocked. THE MASKS WERE RETURNED LAST NIGHT. End of story. Not responding to negative comments

What the fuck does Carla Esparza hav to do with anything? 

There’s a clique of women’s MMA fighters all from the same trailer park 

Pretty much this.  With girls like Valentina, Amanda and Rox (to name a few), I want to be a fan of WMMA.  But outside the top 3 in any division, it's trailer trash losers with a 6 month gym membership.  Same story over and over.  Arrested for meth and/or burglary.  Boyfriend beat her up, broke one of her ribs and some of her teeth, but don't worry, she took him and his face tattoos back.  Pitbull.  Onlyfans.

You mean the average bull dyke?

3/26/20 7:48 PM
4/22/07

What city?  I could have used a dresser

3/26/20 7:58 PM
8/19/03

Her head for some reason weirds me out.  Its shaped like a shovel.

3/26/20 8:16 PM
2/29/16
HillboFrateTrane - 
DropKick Joe -
VFR -

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/fp38g1/the_story_about_ashlee_evanssmith_and_her/

Mike Wilson Jr.: "Now as far as why Ashlee did not respond back to the initial messages from this lady, and what she is NOT telling people or posting screenshots of their conversation is because the messages from Selina were all very aggressive from the start, and being that Ashlee gets a lot of stupid messages from trolls, pervs, and haters (as evidenced by some of the posts in this thread) she just blocked the lady and didn’t read anything"

Carla Esparza: “Hey everyone! Haven’t been on Sherdog forums in quite awhile, what’s up to all the hard cores, esp UGCTT . I just wanted to bring some light to the situation. After picking up a free dresser that was left on the porch, the assumption was that the box was also free stuff for donation. There was no sign or note on them. Ashlee and her boyfriend had donated their personal supply of masks the previous week to medical workers, and would have done the same with these. When the lady contacted them, they told her over the phone that it was a misunderstanding and they would give the masks to her friend the following day. This was already agreed upon, but the lady kept blowing them up, so she was blocked. THE MASKS WERE RETURNED LAST NIGHT. End of story. Not responding to negative comments

Another trashy distasteful wmma’er. For every kedzie or Roxanne there are like 10 subhuman trailer trash ho’s. The female equivalents of Mike perry. 

lol man, not a Mike Perry fan at all but what a low blow.
3/26/20 8:34 PM
5/18/11
stillmatic - I would never assume something is "free" just because it was left out. It could have been for someone else to pick up. Let's say it was a genuine misunderstanding though, why would you not genuinely be apologetic for the "honest" mistake? You took something that wasn't yours, just return it. Really doesn't get more simple than that.

I am doubting their story, but let's say they did get aggressive messages, does it even matter? You're still in the wrong here taking something that wasn't yours and should return it.

3/26/20 8:39 PM
5/18/11
Paramount Donkey -

By ass kicked do you mean a womens 29-28 dec were a combined 45 soft strikes land

3/26/20 9:21 PM
9/13/14
Huggsbear -
Paramount Donkey -

By ass kicked do you mean a womens 29-28 dec were a combined 45 soft strikes land

I think he was hoping for something more like this:

https://i.imgur.com/ALVPwrM.gif?noredirect

3/26/20 9:28 PM
12/24/12
Unkind Zuffa -
Dreville79 -
DropKick Joe -
VFR -

There’s a clique of women’s MMA fighters all from the same trailer park 

lmao

Greatest

3/26/20 9:44 PM
1/1/01

Man I’d like to hate on her for doing a stupid thing. I was initially mad upon hearing about this but her explanation makes some sense. They’re giving away a free dresser and it looks like the other things can be giveaways too to some people. She also must get a shit ton of messages so it’s reactive to block people. Not saying that she’s telling the truth, but it’s also just as bad to falsely accuse someone’s motives. 
We live in a society that LOVES to put people on blast on social media. There are idiots on this forum that insist on assuming the worst things just to have some excitement in their lives. That to me is more pathetic and shameful. 

3/26/20 9:53 PM
4/11/14
Dangerousdoug - I stole some n95 masks and im not too proud of it but protecting my family comes first.

Lol, you should educate yourself and help your family that way.

Having a dumb criminal as head of the household isn’t good for anybody.

3/26/20 10:00 PM
8/31/10
JoeHurley -

Lol!

3/26/20 10:06 PM
8/31/10
Slash -

Man I’d like to hate on her for doing a stupid thing. I was initially mad upon hearing about this but her explanation makes some sense. They’re giving away a free dresser and it looks like the other things can be giveaways too to some people. She also must get a shit ton of messages so it’s reactive to block people. Not saying that she’s telling the truth, but it’s also just as bad to falsely accuse someone’s motives. 
We live in a society that LOVES to put people on blast on social media. There are idiots on this forum that insist on assuming the worst things just to have some excitement in their lives. That to me is more pathetic and shameful. 

I was kind of feeling the same way. 

3/26/20 10:10 PM
8/31/10

Even if they are guity of being shitty people, she only has to go back one fight to to find an opponent with a far shittier partner than her's.

3/26/20 10:20 PM
11/16/09
Positive Energy -
Dangerousdoug - I stole some n95 masks and im not too proud of it but protecting my family comes first.

Bro, he wants to go to the big house, so he can be gay for the stay, and be a big dominant alpha male, to compensate for his tiny little baby carrot dick. Dude's fantasizing right now, about a dong chug session. Just all the dongs, all the time, in all the holes.

3/26/20 11:35 PM
1/26/08
Slash -

I agree, at first I was like WTF but after seeing the doorbell footage it makes sense. No I would not have taken it and would have asked but I can see how the assumption was made. If they donated the week before i can see them grabbing this and doing the same, thinking lady was giving it away. I say it was stupid but not worth attacking her for it.

3/26/20 11:59 PM
10/5/12
Osbot -
Positive Energy -

Bro, he wants to go to the big house, so he can be gay for the stay, and be a big dominant alpha male, to compensate for his tiny little baby carrot dick. Dude's fantasizing right now, about a dong chug session. Just all the dongs, all the time, in all the holes.

The guy is an ass hat, but don't de a dick.

This describes half the forum

"Dude's fantasizing right now, about a dong chug session. Just all the dongs, all the time, in all the holes."

He is a douche, but don't lump him in with the rest of us.

3/27/20 12:14 AM
1/1/01
Slash -

They had communication about the dresser so undoubtably she would recognize her name if she message or texted her

if she was aggressive right away tough shit don’t take what doesn’t belong to you 

3/27/20 12:18 AM
8/31/10
cawkgobbler -
Osbot -
Positive Energy -

"Dude's fantasizing right now, about a dong chug session. Just all the dongs, all the time, in all the holes."

I'll admit, I'm kinda tuned right now, but for the life of me I can't figure out what either of you guys are talking about.

3/27/20 12:45 AM
10/5/12
sgotwalks -
cawkgobbler -
Osbot -
Positive Energy -

I'll admit, I'm kinda tuned right now, but for the life of me I can't figure out what either of you guys are talking about.

Another poster named dangerousdoug revealed himself to be a total piece of shit and was flamed accordingly. He hasn't posted since, so I decided to try to make a joke about this guy's since his post was pretty descriptive. 

I don't think I've said anything about Ashlee on this thread since I didn't know the full story. Dangerousdoug came out of nowhere to talk about how he stole masks and is a dominant male, so half the thread is people talking shit on him while others shit on someone based on accusations. 

3/27/20 1:00 AM
2/26/17
Slash -

What about the fact they returned the basket with half the supplies missing?

3/27/20 1:03 AM
8/2/11
touch -

Dude, its fucked up, seriously. Its not the end of the world and the mask won't do shit anyway.

Is the reason you keep acting like this is no big deal, because Russians already have a fucked economy and a shit life? So now under lockdown and pandemic conditions we are just kinda being normal for you?

3/27/20 1:07 AM
8/3/11
WaltJ -

Her head for some reason weirds me out.  Its shaped like a shovel.

can't unsee it now

3/27/20 1:18 AM
8/18/13
Slash -

A shit ton of messages? Dude, it’s Ashlee Evans Smith, around 35 of us on here know who she is. Her biggest claim to fame is giving a beatdown to a transsexual. She isn’t even a minor celebrity let alone a superstar. 

Go follow her on social media for a month, anyone who has isn’t surprised by this.. I’d love to be wrong, but as with Perry & Jones, sometimes people don’t give you much to run with as far as not giving benefit of the doubt.. 

3/27/20 1:35 AM
12/27/11
cawkgobbler -
sgotwalks -
cawkgobbler -
Osbot -
Positive Energy -

Another poster named dangerousdoug revealed himself to be a total piece of shit and was flamed accordingly. He hasn't posted since, so I decided to try to make a joke about this guy's since his post was pretty descriptive. 

I don't think I've said anything about Ashlee on this thread since I didn't know the full story. Dangerousdoug came out of nowhere to talk about how he stole masks and is a dominant male, so half the thread is people talking shit on him while others shit on someone based on accusations. 

dangerousdoug hasn’t replied because he’s busy standing in front of a mirror shouting “I am Negan”.