UnderGround Forums Ashley Evans-Smith responds on Ariel Helwani Show

Edited: 3/28/20 7:55 PM
3/23/06

edit:

original video:

3/27/20 12:19 AM
1/1/01

What a weird situation. Giving away something for free, leaving it out for someone to take without any contact, then leaving a basket full of medically needed items next to it? I guess an average knucklehead might just assume it's for the taking as well? Looks like it was in plain-ish packages. Dumb move, same with blocking the woman, but sounds like Ashlee admits that.

Not a case of blatant stealing, just a bunch of dummies handling things poorly imo. I don't think Ashlee was like "Ahaaa! Valuable medical supplies, mine for the taking!", just made a poor decision without thinking. That is something I could see some overly-dramatic woman flipping her shit over though. You run into those with online trade/sell stuff.

3/27/20 12:40 AM
2/23/10

This lady is a star. Watch. 2020 is her year. 

3/27/20 1:00 AM
3/30/14
PeteyWheatstraw -

What a weird situation. Giving away something for free, leaving it out for someone to take without any contact, then leaving a basket full of medically needed items next to it? I guess an average knucklehead might just assume it's for the taking as well? Looks like it was in plain-ish packages. Dumb move, same with blocking the woman, but sounds like Ashlee admits that.

Not a case of blatant stealing, just a bunch of dummies handling things poorly imo. I don't think Ashlee was like "Ahaaa! Valuable medical supplies, mine for the taking!", just made a poor decision without thinking. That is something I could see some overly-dramatic woman flipping her shit over though. You run into those with online trade/sell stuff.

I do that all the time when getting rid of stuff, will leave a few things on the porch for different people when Im doing spring cleaning after I put it up on local "buy nothing" groups on facebook.  Never had someone take someone elses stuff though since thats just stealing.  Where would you draw the line with that.  If you were picking something free up from a stranger and they had a potted plant you liked..... free?  Sweet doormat?  The kind of bike youve always wanted?

How is Ashlee taking that anything other that what was left for her not blatant theft?  How do you explain her not returning everything once she was called out?

Im not wasting 10min on watching that retard (yes Id call her that to her face Kirik) speak so sorry if she answers any of that in the vid

3/27/20 1:09 AM
12/28/12
PeteyWheatstraw -

Stop making excuses. It’s stealing. She and her boyfriend are trash.

3/27/20 1:22 AM
1/1/01
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 
PeteyWheatstraw -

I do that all the time when getting rid of stuff, will leave a few things on the porch for different people when Im doing spring cleaning after I put it up on local "buy nothing" groups on facebook.  Never had someone take someone elses stuff though since thats just stealing.  Where would you draw the line with that.  If you were picking something free up from a stranger and they had a potted plant you liked..... free?  Sweet doormat?  The kind of bike youve always wanted?

How is Ashlee taking that anything other that what was left for her not blatant theft?  How do you explain her not returning everything once she was called out?

Im not wasting 10min on watching that retard (yes Id call her that to her face Kirik) speak so sorry if she answers any of that in the vid

She claims she returned everything and is making a donation in the woman's name. Maybe it WAS "stealing", she didn't get charged with anything. Seems like she knows she handled it poorly. Says she thought it was random stuff/parts that might have been for the dresser, then forgot about it in her car.

People spaz out and do dumb shit rather than just communicate calmly and sort things out. It sounds like the woman came at her shitty right off the bat in messages so Ashlee blocked her (even though she was wrong), then the woman retaliated by blowing it up on the internet, lol.

I feel like if I was giving away free stuff and leaving it on my porch, someone would just assume it's a free for all and take whatever, whether I said it's for them or not. I wouldn't, but many people are generally stupid like that. The fact that it was medical supplies makes this situation look really bad though. I'm not really defending her, but don't see it as some major treachery on her part either.

3/27/20 1:28 AM
1/1/01
evh - 
PeteyWheatstraw -

Maybe. You might be trash too who's done much worse. Me as well. We don't know do we? Let's just call each other trash though, cause it feels good. I am a good man, you are TRASH!

I left a giant bowl of candy out for trick or treaters once. All the candy AND the bowl was gone in 15 minutes. Little bastard deserves a bullet. lol.

Just commenting on the bizarre story. Is she even a good fighter? Doesn't look athletic at all.

3/27/20 2:07 AM
8/31/10
evh -
PeteyWheatstraw -

Oh chill out. 

3/27/20 2:24 AM
2/2/20

she didnt return everything she stole

3/27/20 3:11 AM
1/1/01

I just researched her fights/record. Seems pretty average, but I forgot she's the one that beat down Fallon Fox so she gets a free pass on this in my book, lol.

3/27/20 4:55 AM
3/30/14
PeteyWheatstraw -
evh - 
PeteyWheatstraw -

Maybe. You might be trash too who's done much worse. Me as well. We don't know do we? Let's just call each other trash though, cause it feels good. I am a good man, you are TRASH!

I left a giant bowl of candy out for trick or treaters once. All the candy AND the bowl was gone in 15 minutes. Little bastard deserves a bullet. lol.

Just commenting on the bizarre story. Is she even a good fighter? Doesn't look athletic at all.

Are you drunk or retarded?

3/27/20 5:03 AM
1/1/01
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
evh - 
PeteyWheatstraw -

Are you drunk or retarded?

Neither. Why do you ask? Are you looking for a sexual partner and those are your requirements?

This ain't that kind of site weirdo, plus that's fucking illegal!

3/27/20 5:04 AM
8/18/13
PeteyWheatstraw -
evh - 
PeteyWheatstraw -

Too vague a question.

Is she a good fighter as in the whole world of Male & Female MMA? No

Is she a good fighter compared to the limited field in Women’s MMA? No 

3/27/20 5:15 AM
1/1/01
Dreville79 - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
evh - 
PeteyWheatstraw -

Too vague a question.

Is she a good fighter as in the whole world of Male & Female MMA? No

Is she a good fighter compared to the limited field in Women’s MMA? No 

lol.

Having fighters like Bullet, Joanna, Zhang, etc around makes the other 80% of the women's roster look like the scrub squad. Rose came from the shitty TUF show and ended up becoming really good, maybe there's hope for others to improve. By and large though, women are just not typically built for fighting and it shows in the MMA competition level.

From her record I would assume Ashlee is C+/B- level. Maybe she should just get a regular job if she's scoping out offerup for free stuff.

3/27/20 7:45 AM
9/22/16
"I'm here to pick up the free dresser. Let me take everything else on the porch, it's all good."

-Ashlee "Bernie Sanders" Evans-Smith
3/27/20 9:31 AM
2/19/18

this chick is dumb as fuck

3/27/20 10:42 AM
11/28/03

Seinfeld Christmas Card: A Donation Has Been Made In Your Name To The Human Fund - Blank Funny Greeting Graphic Design Card Great Christmas Gifts, Holiday Gifts, Christmas Cards, Dark Christmas, Merry Christmas, Full House, Gossip Girl, The Human Fund, Depeche Mode

3/27/20 11:13 AM
11/8/08
ranier wolfcastle -

Seinfeld Christmas Card: A Donation Has Been Made In Your Name To The Human Fund - Blank Funny Greeting Graphic Design Card Great Christmas Gifts, Holiday Gifts, Christmas Cards, Dark Christmas, Merry Christmas, Full House, Gossip Girl, The Human Fund, Depeche Mode

Lol!

Take a bow sir, you've earned it 

3/27/20 7:20 PM
2/2/20
PeteyWheatstraw -
evh - 
PeteyWheatstraw -

Except we have a verifiable incident of her being trash, as above.

3/27/20 7:27 PM
3/6/14

Lego head. Wood not.

3/27/20 7:34 PM
1/1/01
godstriker - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
evh - 
PeteyWheatstraw -

If you want to call it that, fine. It was a dumb thing to do, but legit "trash" people do much worse. *see Jon Jones. Not excusing her, I just don't see it as a life-damning, egregious act of evil. Just something stupid that she should have handled differently, live and learn.

In my experience, the people who are the loudest, harshest, most judgmental, and quickest to insult people over a mistake are the ones hiding the shittiest behavior.

3/27/20 8:56 PM
8/8/18

Did s the explain why she never responded to the phone calls and texts from the woman trying to get the supplies back? Fuck this bitch and her boyfriend, they knew exactly what they were doing. 

3/27/20 8:59 PM
3/23/06

I have a few thoughts on this.

first, it was like the perfect storm of miscommunication and horrible of Evans to BLOCK the old lady on OfferUp.  

However, when someone sets something on the street , especially if they tell you to pick it up, you usually see other junk sitting around and it’s free as well.  That was the case here although it was reserved for someone.

Evans said during the interview she took the bag thinking it was parts for the dresser, only to say a few mins later “we just quickly browsed through the bag on the street” so I assume she realized what was in the bag and assumed it was free and unclaimed.

it was very shitty of her to block the lady that just gave her a free dresser.  She immediately turned into the victim “you don’t know what we deal with as fighters” Ohh just STFU. Nobody feels sorry for professional cage fighters.  And like that old lady had any idea.

hopefully she donates like she said she will.  I don’t see this following her other than trolls or jokes. 

3/27/20 9:00 PM
8/8/18
PeteyWheatstraw -
godstriker - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
evh - 
PeteyWheatstraw -

If you want to call it that, fine. It was a dumb thing to do, but legit "trash" people do much worse. *see Jon Jones. Not excusing her, I just don't see it as a life-damning, egregious act of evil. Just something stupid that she should have handled differently, live and learn.

In my experience, the people who are the loudest, harshest, most judgmental, and quickest to insult people over a mistake are the ones hiding the shittiest behavior.

She's stole medical supplies in a time of desperate need of medical supplies and tried to avoid the woman when shes trying to get the stuff back and even blocked her on social media.

You're right, "trash" isn't the right word, she's a cunt.

Edited: 3/27/20 9:42 PM
12/28/12
knockoutfighter -

I have a few thoughts on this.

first, it was like the perfect storm of miscommunication and horrible of Evans to BLOCK the old lady on OfferUp.  

However, when someone sets something on the street , especially if they tell you to pick it up, you usually see other junk sitting around and it’s free as well.  That was the case here although it was reserved for someone.

Evans said during the interview she took the bag thinking it was parts for the dresser, only to say a few mins later “we just quickly browsed through the bag on the street” so I assume she realized what was in the bag and assumed it was free and unclaimed.

it was very shitty of her to block the lady that just gave her a free dresser.  She immediately turned into the victim “you don’t know what we deal with as fighters” Ohh just STFU. Nobody feels sorry for professional cage fighters.  And like that old lady had any idea.

hopefully she donates like she said she will.  I don’t see this following her other than trolls or jokes. 

You should watch the video. This isn’t stuff ln the street corner. It was on the lady’s porch. They took the dresser and then the boyfriend ran back for the basket. He was looking through it on the video and it was clear from the picture what was inside. No decent person would keep taking things from someone’s porch.