UnderGround Forums Askren "Genuine heat better than fake MAGA bs"

Edited: 25 days ago
1/23/06

25 days ago
8/1/07
I love Askren, so glad he is finally in the UFC.
25 days ago
9/27/18
I dont know what Masvidal's issue is

Askren is a classy guy.. Even his trash talking is friendly. Askren is an absolute gentleman.. Masvidal overreacting...

Askren is going to dominate.. All the momentum Masvidal gained from KOing Till will be for nothing when Askren schools him..

Maybe that's why Masvidal is acting like this.. He knows he is about to lose
24 days ago
1/1/01

24 days ago
3/5/14

Those were fun to watch.  Love Ben.

24 days ago
3/17/17
Otlwgt - I dont know what Masvidal's issue is

Askren is a classy guy.. Even his trash talking is friendly. Askren is an absolute gentleman.. Masvidal overreacting...

Askren is going to dominate.. All the momentum Masvidal gained from KOing Till will be for nothing when Askren schools him..

Or maybe he doesnt like Ben? Some people just dont like smarmy guys at all.
24 days ago
3/5/14
Sage Northcock -

Masvidal is an intellectual child, that's the problem.  He legit seems to think the only answer a man should have to being disrespected or the perception of disrespect is to fight the other person.  Its some Diaz level pride and ego shit.  Children think this way, he's still a child.

24 days ago
7/25/08
Hurtsogood - 
Sage Northcock -

Masvidal is an intellectual child, that's the problem.  He legit seems to think the only answer a man should have to being disrespected or the perception of disrespect is to fight the other person.  Its some Diaz level pride and ego shit.  Children think this way, he's still a child.

Mmm, I don't know that Masvidal is dumb, I just think he's ghetto as fuck, and never lost that mentality when his circumstances improved.

It's a shame, but I don't think it makes him dumb.
24 days ago
3/5/14
Slowshot -
Hurtsogood - 
Sage Northcock -

Mmm, I don't know that Masvidal is dumb, I just think he's ghetto as fuck, and never lost that mentality when his circumstances improved.

Doing things that will land you in prison or dead because you can't show restraint due to your pride is very dumb. Especially when the thing that causes you to do things like that isn't even violence or a physical threat.   You're right that its a ghetto mentality, which happens to be a very stupid way to go through life once you become an adult.  

24 days ago
11/9/17
Slowshot - 
Hurtsogood - 
Sage Northcock -

Actually what you described is the definition of a dumbass.
7 days ago
12/2/05
Otlwgt - I dont know what Masvidal's issue is

Didnt.age well

7 days ago
1/23/06
Fake Pie - 

Didnt.age well

Has Masvidal really won yet though?

It's prizefighting. Let's see what happens next.
7 days ago
11/14/16

Cre yes masvidal won, big time. I understand it’s common for rape victims and other victims of horrible violence to mentally block the bad memories but this isn’t the case with you. Ben got Ko’d and not you. Surely this wasn’t so traumatic that you have mentally blocked the memory of someone else’s defeat. If so, you need counseling ASAP and need to stop watching mma for a while. Here is to your recovery!!

7 days ago
2/15/06
Interesting that he refers to the Lawler fight as "I got my hand raised" rather than "I beat him".

7 days ago
1/23/06
A win is a win. The controversial outcome only adds fuel to the fire. I saw Lawler go out briefly.
Edited: 7 days ago
1/23/06
Double post.

I would also say that watermelon squeeze videos show Robbie was in danger even with the choke over his face.
7 days ago
1/1/01
Askren is an ok fighter. 1-1 in the UFC vs Lawler and Masvidal. The questions we all used to wonder have been answered. Hes ok.
7 days ago
1/23/06
Pulala - Askren is an ok fighter. 1-1 in the UFC vs Lawler and Masvidal. The questions we all used to wonder have been answered. Hes ok.

Much bigger draw than anyone anticipated, including myself.

I knew he would be a star but wasn't genuinely assured a top 5 or better star like he has been.

In 2019 he has been the guy for the UFC.
7 days ago
1/23/06
You guys can re-write it however you please, in the past nothing stopped you from saying this run that Askren's been on was impossible and insane.

While that's true, I was completely correct in hindsight, all the spam was more than justified, it was necessary, super necessary.
7 days ago
6/22/13

We tuned in to watch him lose... and he did in spectacularly brutal fashion and we all enjoyed it immensely.  

I actually think the Mavidal KO is the best MMA highlight film we have of Askren.  

6 days ago
8/11/12
CRE - Double post.

I would also say that watermelon squeeze videos show Robbie was in danger even with the choke over his face.

Lol 

6 days ago
1/23/06
Balls Mahoney - 
CRE - Double post.

Lol 

Look at the distance between Robbie's shoulders and the top of his head. Look at the arch and angle of the choke. Excellent stoppage by the best referee out there Herb Dean,  he has fought before himself so he gets it.

Edited: 6 days ago
1/23/06

Askren out animaled Robbie.

Took his soul.

Covington to dance all over him.

6 days ago
10/19/14
CRE -
Fake Pie - 

Didnt.age well

Are you retarded? That was the most one sided win in UFC history.

6 days ago
1/23/06
RichardSteel - 
CRE -
Fake Pie - 

Didnt.age well

Are you retarded? That was the most one sided win in UFC history.

So was Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen. Who went on to get bigger fights?