UnderGround Forums Askren critical of Conor "glory days and hot air"

10 days ago
1/1/01
Yeah, Askren's mystique has worn off substantially after that KO loss. Event the Lawler slam was like, oh, this is going to happen again in some form soon.

His weight is like Dylon Dannis right now. Calling out savages randomly.

Carry on though. I am entertain!
10 days ago
1/23/06
solidsnake - Yeah, Askren's mystique has worn off substantially after that KO loss. Event the Lawler slam was like, oh, this is going to happen again in some form soon.

Being the first to submit Maia should help.
10 days ago
1/23/06
solidsnake - Yeah, Askren's mystique has worn off substantially after that KO loss. Event the Lawler slam was like, oh, this is going to happen again in some form soon.

Well he'll be in the octagon for the 3rd time this year in a month.

Lawler, Masvidal, Maia. He's not just "calling out savages randomly" he's fighting them.
10 days ago
8/3/19

Askren is such a turd: talks like a KO artist and fights like a frightened child hugging close to daddy so it will all just be all right. If he wasn't such a pussy, Masvidal wouldn't have been able to catch him with that knee because his head wouldn't have been at waist level.

10 days ago
1/23/06
BathtubwiththeBoiz - 

Askren is such a turd: talks like a KO artist and fights like a frightened child hugging close to daddy so it will all just be all right. If he wasn't such a pussy, Masvidal wouldn't have been able to catch him with that knee because his head wouldn't have been at waist level.

So you're not a fan of Masvidal vs. Diaz? Because if it wasn't for Askren actively competing that fight isn't happening.
10 days ago
8/3/19
CRE -
BathtubwiththeBoiz - 

So you're not a fan of Masvidal vs. Diaz? Because if it wasn't for Askren actively competing that fight isn't happening.

You mean if it wasn't for Masvidal winning his last two fights in spectacular fashion that fight isn't happening. Are you trying to give Askren credit for being KOed stiff?

To answer your question, I couldn't give a shit about Masvidal vs Diaz: two journeyman fighters fighting fighting to see which one is less removed from adolescence. Stockton yo! Gangster!

10 days ago
1/23/06
BathtubwiththeBoiz - 
CRE -
BathtubwiththeBoiz - 

You mean if it wasn't for Masvidal winning his last two fights in spectacular fashion that fight isn't happening. Are you trying to give Askren credit for being KOed stiff?

To answer your question, I couldn't give a shit about Masvidal vs Diaz: two journeyman fighters fighting fighting to see which one is less removed from adolescence. Stockton yo! Gangster!

Sounds like you're not a fan of MMA.
10 days ago
7/27/11
Stu Cazzo -

Ben needs to win again dammit

Edited: 10 days ago
7/19/13

Askren would dominate Conor. Make it look easy as the leprechaun taps for his life. 

10 days ago
1/23/06
I was always hopeful they'd team up. So much for SBG Green Bay.
10 days ago
8/14/12
KnockoutThoughts -

Askren would dominate Conor. Make it look easy as the leprechaun taps for his life. 

This. Would be one of his easiest fights 

10 days ago
7/29/19
StrikingMMA -
MMA Promoter1 - 

I love how Askren has so many people triggered. It's like he's took turns fucking all their wives they hate him so much.

Some guys trash talk to promote fights or set up fights. Some guys always run their mouth because it's their nature ot be assholes.

Askren's mouth kept him out of the UFC for most of his career. What did he gain by trashing Dana who he didn't even work for then?

You’re quite obviously unfamiliar with the situation if you think Askrens mouth is what cost him his first go at the UFC. But then again there are plenty of imbeciles on the UG who spew complete bullshit all day. 

10 days ago
1/23/06

Edited: 10 days ago
1/23/06

9 days ago
7/15/17
CRE -

Askren vs. Conor

Diaz vs. Masvidal

BMF Tournament

add cerrrone vs gaeje to that tourny 

9 days ago
2/15/06
Tony BJJ - 
StrikingMMA -
MMA Promoter1 - 

I love how Askren has so many people triggered. It's like he's took turns fucking all their wives they hate him so much.

Some guys trash talk to promote fights or set up fights. Some guys always run their mouth because it's their nature ot be assholes.

Askren's mouth kept him out of the UFC for most of his career. What did he gain by trashing Dana who he didn't even work for then?

You’re quite obviously unfamiliar with the situation if you think Askrens mouth is what cost him his first go at the UFC. But then again there are plenty of imbeciles on the UG who spew complete bullshit all day. 

So do you feel like explaining your point or are you just into name calling because you really have no point?
9 days ago
2/14/11

When the WW goat speaks, we, the community, listens. He’s the one WW I’d be worried about McGregor fighting. 

9 days ago
2/14/11

9 days ago
12/9/09
StrikingMMA - Askren talks too much crap for a guy who got knocked out in five seconds.

Connor may not be champ anymore but askren is a never was in the UFC.

He's 1-1 against the top ten in his weight class. As good a winning percentage as masvidal, Diaz, and McGregor. 

9 days ago
2/15/06
andrewwarner - 
StrikingMMA - Askren talks too much crap for a guy who got knocked out in five seconds.

Connor may not be champ anymore but askren is a never was in the UFC.

He's 1-1 against the top ten in his weight class. As good a winning percentage as masvidal, Diaz, and McGregor. 

One of those wins was a gift from Herb. His face looks like he kissed a beehive afterwards.
9 days ago
1/1/01
CRE - 
leifdawg - 
CRE -

Askren vs. Conor

Diaz vs. Masvidal

BMF Tournament

Boring Ben doesn't belong anywhere near that tournament.

You've found his ONE and UFC fights boring?

Ben has only had 1 fight in the UFC.
9 days ago
4/11/08
Smilin like Rashad - 

Lol at "errant shot" 

More like a Mothafuckin BULLSEYE!!

Askren needs to stop reading CREs threads...givng him a false sense of confidence that's going to get him hurt...oh wait

It was a one shot flying knee KO from fully across the cage that hit the very moment Ben ducked his head for the double.

It happened. It was legit.

But it is also a statistical anomaly that would be almost impossible to duplicate.

Minus that Knee I believe Ben takes him down and grinds him out consistently.
9 days ago
1/23/06
CRE - I was always hopeful they'd team up. So much for SBG Green Bay.

9 days ago
6/20/13
CRE - Nate Diaz on Masvidal "he just beat the best guy"

Nate knows how good Ben is.

9 days ago
12/4/18

Askren should wait till he gets a win against Maia before he starts talking like this