UnderGround Forums Att: Joe Rogan (hunting)

Edited: 5 days ago
3/18/02

Well not really hunting hunting but going after the biggest freshwater apex predator in Canada is a lot less like fishing and a lot more like hunting.  Im heavily connected to the best lodges and guides in Ontario and would like to extend an invite.  You and I know people in common and I can provide character references.  Shoot me a DM if youre interested.  Its amazing and you'd love it.  Thanks! 

5 days ago
2/15/06

That's a beautiful fish.

5 days ago
6/8/11

Take me musky hunting

5 days ago
10/21/10

I'll be a character reference....

You're a big hairy fag. 

5 days ago
10/31/05

Interesting... this would be the second story about some guy at a lake trying to molest him while fishing.

5 days ago
11/21/05
Pugilist82 - 

Interesting... this would be the second story about some guy at a lake trying to molest him while fishing.

You just won the internet.
5 days ago
3/18/02
iFish - 

You're a big hairy fag. 

lol! 

5 days ago
3/18/02
Aaron Becker - 

Take me musky hunting

anytime brother!

5 days ago
11/17/10

wow nice fish

i basically didnt fish at all llast season bc of a new baby but im ready to get back out this season

fags

5 days ago
3/18/02
In Limbo - 

wow nice fish

i basically didnt fish at all llast season bc of a new baby but im ready to get back out this season

fags

trying right now to have our 2nd kid.  Literally made her wait til we could line it up outside of the season so I didnt miss any fishing or trips  :) 

5 days ago
2/15/11

Att: Joe Rogan (boners)

Edited: 5 days ago
8/22/14
Pugilist82 -

This is up there with some of the funniest comments I've read here ever.  Top 5 for sure. 

OP probably doesn't get the reference. But the poor bugger walked right into that one 

5 days ago
10/21/10
BigEyedFish -
iFish - 

You're a big hairy fag. 

lol! 

Is it this weekend you're coming up here fishing?

5 days ago
10/21/10
In Limbo -

wow nice fish

fags

I'll send you some hand pours and a few new baits in the spring to try this year. 

5 days ago
3/18/02
iFish - 
BigEyedFish -
iFish - 

You're a big hairy fag. 

lol! 

fuckin buddy bailed on my.  I feel like B17....

no ice fishing for me this year and Im pissed.  We were going to shoot up to Quinte for a day trip but this sunday is muskie sunday at the fishing and boat show in Toronto so I want to be there.  Want to see if I can recruit Jim Saric  :) 

5 days ago
3/18/02
bungee up - 
Pugilist82 -

This is up there with some of the funniest comments I've read here ever.  Top 5 for sure. 

OP probably doesn't get the reference. But the poor bugger walked right into that one 

I dont.  I listen to JRE too but never heard it.  

5 days ago
10/21/10
BigEyedFish -
iFish - 
BigEyedFish -
iFish - 

You're a big hairy fag. 

lol! 

fuckin buddy bailed on my.  I feel like B17....

no ice fishing for me this year and Im pissed.  We were going to shoot up to Quinte for a day trip but this sunday is muskie sunday at the fishing and boat show in Toronto so I want to be there.  Want to see if I can recruit Jim Saric  :) 

Sorry to hear that man. I was invited to the boat show but will likely have to work. Good luck with Saric. 

If you still tak to those guys on discord, tell them I said hi. 

5 days ago
11/17/10
iFish -
In Limbo -

wow nice fish

fags

I'll send you some hand pours and a few new baits in the spring to try this year. 

thanks appreciate it

the last time I went out (October) i had success with those little jigs (ned rigs?) , used those little craws and some of the hand pours on them for a nice little fall session

5 days ago
10/21/10

I caught a 9.75lb walleye within 30 seconds my first time at Quinte. 

5 days ago
3/18/02
iFish - 

I caught a 9.75lb walleye within 30 seconds my first time at Quinte. 

salt in the wound lol

the guys would love to hear from you yourself but Ill tell them....

4 days ago
3/18/02

bump

4 days ago
1/1/01

A lil touch but in the boat I see...

3 days ago
3/18/02

they call it the fish of 10,000 casts so a lot of time in the boat hunting   : )