UnderGround Forums BJ KOed AGAIN. This time by a curious opponent...

11 days ago
11/10/18

Very sad. Hard to say how screwed up he is from cte. Hopefully he can get some help and get his shit in order before he kills someone or himself. 

11 days ago
1/1/01

I once saw a police officer KOed by an airbag.  He was driving with one hand and didn't make a turn.  He hit a telephone pole and had his had crossed when he hit.  The airbag deployed and he got ktfo by his own hand propelled by the airbag.  I saw him 20 minutes later and his eyes were still glazed over and he wasn't talking right 

11 days ago
1/1/01

The airbag deploys at 160 to 200 mph btw

11 days ago
3/23/12
Erik Apple -
TeamRenzo -
Erik Apple - 
KaiTangata - He's obviously half retarded and out of control, he'll end up in jail (doubtful) or dead (likely) soon at this rate.

Real nice. Dick. Show some respect

When did we start becoming nice around here?

Its an mma forum. BJ is a legend of mma. Plus hes a father. Wtf is wrong with these mma "fans"?

Were you here defending Matt Hughes after the train?

Edited: 11 days ago
9/3/19

truck has crushed in doors tires off the beads and none of the body lines match up. it was 100% on its side

10 days ago
10/21/10
HTMNDN -
Erik Apple - 

From: Erik Apple Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 2 hours agoMember Since: 1/17/03

The truck didnt flip at all

possible it did a full 360 or even 720 and landed back on the tires.......

jk glad bj is ok love you both.

Beat me to it haha. 

10 days ago
6/28/16
Tim Duncan -

I once saw a police officer KOed by an airbag.  He was driving with one hand and didn't make a turn.  He hit a telephone pole and had his had crossed when he hit.  The airbag deployed and he got ktfo by his own hand propelled by the airbag.  I saw him 20 minutes later and his eyes were still glazed over and he wasn't talking right 

Were you sitting behind him?