UnderGround Forums BJ Penn investigated for alleged machete incident

Edited: 4/21/19 12:31 PM
1/1/01
Erik Apple - 
SickEye -
Erik Apple - LOL at the perfect citizens judging others when they literally know nothing about a situation. Have you been to the big island? people use machetes all day so its not weird to have one in hand. And Hawaiians quarrel all day, they all wanna fight eachother.
Relax guys.

lol...there sure have been a lot of bad "situations" surrounding B.J. Penn lately!

Poor guy is always in the wrong place at the wrong time, surrounded by people that are out to get him, right?!

"Always"? Haha

A couple incidents in a 10 year period? Yea. Hes a regular menace to society 

You really think that if someone gets on law enforcement's radar 5 times in 10 years that those are the only bad things he's done in those 10 years?
4/21/19 4:05 PM
11/16/09
FatBuddha -
Erik Apple - 
SickEye -
Erik Apple - LOL at the perfect citizens judging others when they literally know nothing about a situation. Have you been to the big island? people use machetes all day so its not weird to have one in hand. And Hawaiians quarrel all day, they all wanna fight eachother.
Relax guys.

lol...there sure have been a lot of bad "situations" surrounding B.J. Penn lately!

Poor guy is always in the wrong place at the wrong time, surrounded by people that are out to get him, right?!

"Always"? Haha

You really think that if someone gets on law enforcement's radar 5 times in 10 years that those are the only bad things he's done in those 10 years?

Conor.

4/21/19 5:23 PM
1/17/03
FatBuddha -
Erik Apple - 
SickEye -
Relax guys.

"Always"? Haha

I Dont think. I know

If you're BJ Penn in Hawaii, everything you do is noticed. 

4/21/19 5:24 PM
1/17/03
Ill Portents -
Erik Apple - 
SickEye -
Relax guys.

lol...there sure have been a lot of bad “situations” surrounding B.J. Penn lately!

"Always"? Haha

I assume the people he's injured with his assaults, and threatened (synonym: "menace"), are part of society, so yes, he is a menace to society.

Cool Orcus

You've been hating on BJ and me for yeare. You're obsessed

4/21/19 10:13 PM
2/16/12
Erik Apple -
FatBuddha -
Erik Apple - 
SickEye -
Relax guys.

"Always"? Haha

I Dont think. I know

If you're BJ Penn in Hawaii, everything you do is noticed. 

Haha. Sure

4/22/19 1:38 AM
6/12/14
OJTT-RayRay -
TequilaYuen -

Just in case you need a running tally of BJ Penn’s run-ins with the law:

2007 - hit a police officer outside a club. Pleaded no contest, charge later dismissed after community service and fine.

2015 - beat up a friend in a drunken fight outside a bar. Fractures friend’s eye socket. Charged with assault. Charge was dropped in exchange for BJ paying the medical bills.

2016 - investigated for alleged sexual assault on girlfriend of former website employee. Case dropped due to insufficient evidence.

2019 - subject to restraining order filed by mother of his two kids, alleging years of abuse. Now in custody battle.

BJ Penn is turning into Florida Man. 

So Penn is turning into the greatest person alive?

4/22/19 2:25 AM
7/29/02
Matt Hughes set the bar so he still has a aways to go.
4/22/19 3:46 PM
1/1/01
Stay off my property!...chuuuu know?
4/22/19 4:04 PM
5/10/08
Erik Apple - 
Ill Portents -
Erik Apple - 
SickEye -
Relax guys.

lol...there sure have been a lot of bad “situations” surrounding B.J. Penn lately!

"Always"? Haha

I assume the people he's injured with his assaults, and threatened (synonym: "menace"), are part of society, so yes, he is a menace to society.

Cool Orcus

You've been hating on BJ and me for yeare. You're obsessed

This.  Orcus is more obsessed with BJ and more of a hater of BJ than he ever was of Trump...

4/22/19 4:42 PM
6/17/16
solidsnake - Stay off my property!...chuuuu know?