10/20/19 12:48 AM
8/3/11

OP, do you think Fedor will ram your Page?

10/20/19 12:50 AM
5/15/15
HypocritcalContradiction -

Nice shoes

His kicks had a hole in them.

10/20/19 12:55 AM
8/13/13
Chael_McD -
HypocritcalContradiction -

Nice shoes

His kicks had a hole in them.

Worn out as fuck, those silver Spike studded slippers on the announcer tho..

10/20/19 12:58 AM
8/3/11
IgotMandigoedbyPoiupoiu -
multiculturaljoseph -

Gonzaga KO rd1.

Dammit Joseph!  

im thinking the exact opposite. Bigfoot is probably on the juice again and indestructible. 

and Gonzaga is/was all natty?

10/20/19 1:31 AM
1/13/11
touch -
multiculturaljoseph -

Gonzaga KO rd1.

Dammit Joseph!  

im thinking the exact opposite. Bigfoot is probably on the juice again and indestructible. 

Don’t know. I was hoping it was the same Bigfoot that showed up against Mark Hunt and would eat a couple shots but give them back as well. Appears I was way off.  

10/20/19 1:33 AM
8/3/11
touch -
multiculturaljoseph -

Gonzaga KO rd1.

Dammit Joseph!  

Don’t know. I was hoping it was the same Bigfoot that showed up against Mark Hunt and would eat a couple shots but give them back as well. Appears I was way off.  

Yeah.. no. That Bigfoot is gone and no roids would bring him back. His jaw is shot.

10/20/19 7:00 AM
1/1/01

What happened, Bigfoot got KOed very quickly?

10/20/19 7:06 AM
8/3/11
Jump Kick -

What happened, Bigfoot got KOed very quickly?

surprise surprise

10/20/19 9:40 AM
4/2/11
touch -

OP, do you think Fedor will ram your Page?

Fedor gets all up in my stuff. 

10/20/19 1:20 PM
7/7/10
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

damn, bigfoot looked terrible. didnt really seem like he wanted to be there either. 

Definitely looked out of shape and didn’t want to fight 

10/20/19 7:03 PM
5/15/15

10/20/19 9:09 PM
11/2/10

It’s great to see this site talking and supporting BKFC!! 
Make sure you all tune in for BKFC 9, and watch me put a beating on Krazy Horse!! 

Edited: 10/20/19 9:20 PM
4/2/11
BrutalJohnnyBedford -

Make sure you all tune in for BKFC 9, and watch me put a beating on Krazy Horse!! 

Really!? Crazy horse? Weird fight “rankings” wise but I guess you get to fight a name opponent.  More eyes on you.

Kick his ass. 

10/20/19 9:31 PM
1/13/11
BrutalJohnnyBedford -

I’ll be watching for sure!  BKFC is is awesome!  Good luck against Crazyhorse, that’s a can’t miss scrap!  

10/20/19 9:46 PM
5/15/15
BrutalJohnnyBedford -

Im calling it right now you're going to win.

10/20/19 9:54 PM
11/2/10
QuintonRammedMyPage -
BrutalJohnnyBedford -

Really!? Crazy horse? Weird fight “rankings” wise but I guess you get to fight a name opponent.  More eyes on you.

Kick his ass. 

Ya, myself and honestly even BKFC was in a bit of “pickle.  

I was adamant on staying busy, and was already planning on moving up to 145 as soon as I won the 135 lb belt.  

I wanted Artem Lobov badly, and still believe I’m the most deserving being the only guy who is 4-0 for the the promotion.  But they chose the Knight rematch for Artem, which killed the only 2 opponents that made sense up a weight.  

I can’t defend my belt until the division figures out a number 1 contender.  I walked through the tournament, so they need some guys to get some wins.  

So with me wanting to stay as busy as possible, Krazy Horse was the only option with any sort of name.  The sport is still new, but it’s fucking exciting.  I’ll be hunting down the winner of Lobov/ Knight after this fight, and defending my belt in early 2020!! 

10/21/19 7:51 AM
4/2/11
BrutalJohnnyBedford -
QuintonRammedMyPage -
BrutalJohnnyBedford -

Kick his ass. 

I was adamant on staying busy, and was already planning on moving up to 145 as soon as I won the 135 lb belt.  

I wanted Artem Lobov badly, and still believe I’m the most deserving being the only guy who is 4-0 for the the promotion.  But they chose the Knight rematch for Artem, which killed the only 2 opponents that made sense up a weight.  

I can’t defend my belt until the division figures out a number 1 contender.  I walked through the tournament, so they need some guys to get some wins.  

So with me wanting to stay as busy as possible, Krazy Horse was the only option with any sort of name.  The sport is still new, but it’s fucking exciting.  I’ll be hunting down the winner of Lobov/ Knight after this fight, and defending my belt in early 2020!! 

Good shit. I’ll be watching. 

10/21/19 8:24 AM
8/3/11
BrutalJohnnyBedford -
QuintonRammedMyPage -
BrutalJohnnyBedford -

Kick his ass. 

Why did they go for Knight rematch?

10/21/19 10:53 AM
4/2/11
touch -
BrutalJohnnyBedford -
QuintonRammedMyPage -
BrutalJohnnyBedford -

Kick his ass. 

$$$

10/21/19 1:16 PM
4/5/08
I'm glad to see the Gracie Clearwater fighters doing so well.
10/21/19 4:13 PM
11/2/10
QuintonRammedMyPage -
touch -
BrutalJohnnyBedford -
QuintonRammedMyPage -
BrutalJohnnyBedford -

Kick his ass. 

$$$

This ^^

Because Artem is the PPV Draw, and Jason will sell out Biloxi.  They beat the hell out of eachother the first fight, so I’m sure the rematch will sell.  
Both fighters wanted eachother because it’s honestly the bigger money fight, but also because I beat both of them!! 
I’m a really bad match up for anyone in this sport!! 

10/21/19 6:53 PM
3/17/17

Bedford you have been the best example of a true BKFC fighter to show up in The sport in terms of fighters that originated outside the sport of bare knuckle.  You were good in the UFC but it really seems like you found your calling.  You’re like the Dominic Cruz of BK so far.  Slick, pick your shots, put on a show, and bang in the pocket when necessary.  You have been highly impressive and I hope they market the shit out of you from here on out.

30 days ago
11/2/10
Sage Northcock -

Bedford you have been the best example of a true BKFC fighter to show up in The sport in terms of fighters that originated outside the sport of bare knuckle.  You were good in the UFC but it really seems like you found your calling.  You’re like the Dominic Cruz of BK so far.  Slick, pick your shots, put on a show, and bang in the pocket when necessary.  You have been highly impressive and I hope they market the shit out of you from here on out.

Thank you!! 
I’ve said it all along, this sport is made for me.  I’m hoping BKFC can sign some big name 135ers that want to take a shot at my belt!! 

30 days ago
11/2/10

https://youtu.be/XuLJvmImy30

heres a highlight of my 4 BKFC fights thus far!! 

30 days ago
7/28/08
BrutalJohnnyBedford -
QuintonRammedMyPage -
touch -
BrutalJohnnyBedford -
QuintonRammedMyPage -
BrutalJohnnyBedford -

Kick his ass. 

$$$

This ^^

Because Artem is the PPV Draw, and Jason will sell out Biloxi.  They beat the hell out of eachother the first fight, so I’m sure the rematch will sell.  
Both fighters wanted eachother because it’s honestly the bigger money fight, but also because I beat both of them!! 
I’m a really bad match up for anyone in this sport!! 

Sorry but there’s no chance you beat the GOAT