That was kind of funny.
27 days ago
5/8/13

So is it a yes or a no? 

27 days ago
2/15/06
Dugs95 - 

So is it a yes or a no? 

Probably not even a question worth answering right now. Masvidal is on the brink of a title shot. Nick hasn't won a fight who knows how long. Why waste Masvidall on a fight with Nick at this point? Let Nick earn it.
Edited: 27 days ago
8/19/03

Heh, it was an obvious thing for Mas to post eventually. 

I'd be interested in that fight, but certainly not before Masvidal gets a title shot.  It's a ridiculous concept,  but Dana knows it could be a money fight, so it has to at least be considered. 

The air at the top of 170 is pretty thin once you get past masvidal and Covington. Nobody wants to see Wonderboy in another title fight against a wrestler,  nobody wants to see Woodley holding the strap, most fans probably don't even know Usman is champ right now.  It's not like there's a ton of options out there. 

27 days ago
1/29/14

Paul Daley did this 10 years ago #superunoriginal

27 days ago
2/25/15
I really like the storyline of Nick avenging his bro but i also like Masvidal vs Convington even more.
27 days ago
6/7/16

That was pretty cringy. Thought the same thing when Conor used it years ago. I dunno, I like Jorge as a fighter, but I think a pissed off Nick Diaz at 170 is a problem for anyone. Yeah, yeah, I know, Nick hasn’t won a fight in years, Nick’s washed up, Nick’s over rated, I hear ya. I think Nick leaves Jorge confused about why Jorge’s being helped to his stool by the ref and doctors. 

27 days ago
10/19/19

Lets goo make it happen. Who wouldn't want to see this fight. We all wanted to see Nate Vs Mas, Mas vs Nick would be awesome.

2/15/06
Kevinbarbers1 - 

Lets goo make it happen. Who wouldn't want to see this fight. We all wanted to see Nate Vs Mas, Mas vs Nick would be awesome.

I have no interest in this fight. Let Nick dry out and actually start fighting again and then they can talk about setting this fight up. At this point I doubt Nick even wants to fight anymore.
27 days ago
1/21/14
Adam The Saint -

That was pretty cringy. Thought the same thing when Conor used it years ago. I dunno, I like Jorge as a fighter, but I think a pissed off Nick Diaz at 170 is a problem for anyone. Yeah, yeah, I know, Nick hasn’t won a fight in years, Nick’s washed up, Nick’s over rated, I hear ya. I think Nick leaves Jorge confused about why Jorge’s being helped to his stool by the ref and doctors. 

LOL I assume your joking but if not I will bite.

Nick Diaz isn't a problem for anyone inside the top 10. No idea why either Diaz brother is thought of in such high regard by some fans.

I like what the Diaz brothers bring to MMA, they both get people excited for their fights and they both bring in $$$ to the UFC but the ship has sailed a long time ago for both of them. They aren't fooling anyone anymore.

27 days ago
1/8/04
In-shape Nick is a bad match up for Jorge. He is just a bigger/stronger version of Nate. Could Nate last 5 Rounds with Anderson Silva? Cause Nick did without ever being dropped.
27 days ago
1/1/01

Ugh....im a huge masvidal fan.  But there is not much that is more lame than a scarface reference.  Cringy as hell.

27 days ago
10/21/10

Thought was funny n clever, given his previous Scarface references

27 days ago
8/26/11

27 days ago
7/19/13

Amazing! DANA, FFS, you HAVE to make it happen! Nick Diaz, back for redemption for his little bro.. this is a sell out fight! You HAVE to make this happen!! Please lord, please put it in Dana’s heart to make this happen! Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal is a SUPERFIGHT. Nick Diaz is the real 170lb Diaz bro. Nate was coming up from 155lb. That video from Masvidal was classic. You guys must not see the correlation about a cuban Scarface, a movie based on Miami, and Masvidal’s whole character in this. It’s PERFECT! Cuban Goon vs BIG BRO, the last level of the Diaz clan. 

27 days ago
7/19/13
Mit -

Ugh....im a huge masvidal fan.  But there is not much that is more lame than a scarface reference.  Cringy as hell.

That shit was funny.. foh pull your panties out of your butt. 

27 days ago
7/19/13

Masvidal is a Cuban from Miami. He fits the Scarface profile, a legendary movie. A movie most street dudes have love for. A classic. It’s perfect for this storyline. Nick Diaz the original West Coast Gangster. The Big Bro. Nick Diaz will hurt Masvidal! 

27 days ago
2/15/06
KnockoutThoughts - 

Amazing! DANA, FFS, you HAVE to make it happen! Nick Diaz, back for redemption for his little bro.. this is a sell out fight! You HAVE to make this happen!! Please lord, please put it in Dana’s heart to make this happen! Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal is a SUPERFIGHT. Nick Diaz is the real 170lb Diaz bro. Nate was coming up from 155lb. That video from Masvidal was classic. You guys must not see the correlation about a cuban Scarface, a movie based on Miami, and Masvidal’s whole character in this. It’s PERFECT! Cuban Goon vs BIG BRO, the last level of the Diaz clan. 

No interest in seeing another silly Diaz fight. Especially from Nick who hasn't fought in years. Why waste another Masvidal fight on a Nick who doesn't even want to fight any more.

Why do you guys get so obsessed with the Diaz brother? Because they flip the bird at people and act tough?
27 days ago
7/19/13
StrikingMMA -
KnockoutThoughts - 

No interest in seeing another silly Diaz fight. Especially from Nick who hasn't fought in years. Why waste another Masvidal fight on a Nick who doesn't even want to fight any more.

Why do you guys get so obsessed with the Diaz brother? Because they flip the bird at people and act tough?

Go back and watch Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley. A fired up angry Diaz would apply pressure, and he has the size to take Masvidal’s best shots. Nick would break him down. Masvidal looked vulnerable when Nate would up the pressure against the cage, but Nate would back off and not pursue it. After the fight Nate said it was a cardio issue because of his leg and not being able to get the roadwork required. Nick has always brought a gastank. ALWAYS. And he won’t back off. Masvidal was leaving his chin up when he got pushed back on the cage. I love Masvidal, but Nick has the pressure and power to give him all he can take. 

27 days ago
7/19/13

Masvidal should get the title shot next, he deserves it, and then a fight with Nick Diaz.. that would be fun. 

5/11/04
27 days ago
5/11/04
StrikingMMA - 
KnockoutThoughts - 

Zzzzzz... You already said that...Now you're just repeating yourself. You are in the minority here...PERIOD. Most true fight fans in general would be interested in this match...Not to mention it would be a HUGE SELL with a built in angle. The fight game is a business and Nick vs Masvidal is VERY VERY goor business.