UnderGround Forums Bellator really blew it this weekend.

24 days ago
4/18/19

I still don’t know how to watch the Mousasi fight.

get your shit together Coker. 

24 days ago
7/28/06
agree wtf happened? what a joke, i cant find these fights on youtube either, i got DAZN and paramount, none of which shows the main event, im so confused
24 days ago
3/21/12
im not downloading another app coker. i bought dazn so i wouldn't have to worry about finding fights on different channels
24 days ago
2/8/12

Same here.  MattSerra.Gif

Edited: 24 days ago
4/21/12

Full fight at:

https://mmacore.tv/videos/Gegard_Mousasi_vs_Rafael_Lovato_Jr_Full_Fight_Bellator_London_Part_1/10309574

and

https://mmacore.tv/videos/Gegard_Mousasi_vs_Rafael_Lovato_Jr_Full_Fight_Bellator_London_Part_2/10309575

and

https://mmacore.tv/videos/Gegard_Mousasi_vs_Rafael_Lovato_Jr_Full_Fight_Bellator_London_Part_3/10309576 (they break it up into 3 parts)

Mmacore is a great site for watching whole fights after they've happened. Since it's not a live stream site, I assume it's okay to post the links here.

Agree on OP's original post: Bellator's scrambled show times in the US for their show this past weekend were ridiculous.

24 days ago
7/28/06
thanks tug appreciate it
24 days ago
8/4/07

Makes no sense why they wouldnt put the replay on DAZN. I just fast forwarded the whole thing to the co-main and figured I'd find it and nothing. There is a whole hour left to spare on the replay to boot. Absolute load of shit. 

24 days ago
6/17/16
chilz -

Makes no sense why they wouldnt put the replay on DAZN. I just fast forwarded the whole thing to the co-main and figured I'd find it and nothing. There is a whole hour left to spare on the replay to boot. Absolute load of shit. 

Well, that sounds like it's worth $20/ month.  #sarcasm

23 days ago
2/3/10

I think they are catering to non us fans now 

23 days ago
8/31/11

Bellator app is free. The way they had the card broken up was ridiculous. Wasn't that hard to watch but delaying part of the card was ridiculous. 

23 days ago
12/9/13

saw the dark matches yesterday on Paramount

23 days ago
5/17/13

Bellator does some of the weirdest shit. Unreal

23 days ago
9/27/15
I was really confused..I watched the paramount show for almost 3 hours and it ended after Daley/Silva..I was like wtf and thought that perhaps the fight had been canceled last minute due to an Injury..I looked on YouTube and Dazn had the highlights of it on there...wtf

Paramount also didn't show the Manhoef fight... What's the deal?! Why weren't these fights showed?big blunder on Bellator and paramount..
23 days ago
9/27/15
Korpiklaani - agree wtf happened? what a joke, i cant find these fights on youtube either, i got DAZN and paramount, none of which shows the main event, im so confused

Whoa what?! Dazn didn't show the mousasi/Lovato Jr. Fight?! So how did anyone see it?
23 days ago
1/10/13

I've given up on Bellator long ago. This is just another reason to not take them seriously. Forever they've been on tape delay. They tend to headline shows with old fighters that are well past their primes. Too many of their fights have had some very suspicious endings, some strongly believed results have been predetermined. I have no idea how they stay in business honestly.

23 days ago
10/9/10

Yeah he did blow it, Saturday was a fucking disaster. A decade into the MMA space and minimal progress. Bellator in case you didn’t know, here are some acceptable forms of entertainment for tape delay: 

Concerts

Anything on broadcast TV from its inception until the year 1990

NOT FUCKING LIVE SPORTS 

23 days ago
1/1/01

I gave up on Bellator. 

23 days ago
2/8/12
ons ear -
Korpiklaani - agree wtf happened? what a joke, i cant find these fights on youtube either, i got DAZN and paramount, none of which shows the main event, im so confused

Whoa what?! Dazn didn't show the mousasi/Lovato Jr. Fight?! So how did anyone see it?

Bellator App, DAZN, Oaramount network.  It was worse than a UFC fight pass, Fox, Main Card. 

23 days ago
12/9/09

The first and weirdest dazn slip up. I hope it doesn't happen again. I'm paying money for bellator on dazn.

23 days ago
10/5/15

I was pretty interested in this card, buuuuuuuuuut..... i honestly cant be bothered trying to figure out what stupid app or channel or what crystal ball is showing fights anymore. Also I'll be damned if im then switching between 2 things for the same promotion fights in the same night. Its depressing really.

22 days ago
8/2/05

Whomever is in charge of Bellator. Seriously do not split your even on two tv channels especially in the uk it was mind blowing Sky did a deal with anyone let alone channel 5 nobody would have thought to switch over.

Notice how sky didnt warn people to switch over and over ran? 

22 days ago
1/1/01

I found it confusing. UFC and Bellator were back to back. I cut the cord, so UFC, I couldn't see the prelims which are on ESPN 1 I think? Then Bellator had a main card, and prelimes, and Bellator Europe 3. Was def hard to follow.

22 days ago
10/9/10
Kirik -

I found it confusing. UFC and Bellator were back to back. I cut the cord, so UFC, I couldn't see the prelims which are on ESPN 1 I think? Then Bellator had a main card, and prelimes, and Bellator Europe 3. Was def hard to follow.

Yeah I’m not really sure about the UFC card, it was an ESPN+ card but the prelims were on ESPN? I’m not sure why. But either way I can see it because I have Sling and the ESPN app has the stream. 

22 days ago
7/19/14

I just download the event from the webz. Bellator usually takes a bit longer than UFC to show up but it's always there eventually.

22 days ago
1/10/13

For Bellator it was a pretty big card. I didnt see a single post about it here saturday night. I like Mousassi, but didnt even know he was fighting or I might have streamed it. Bellator is worse than LFA when it comes to promoting themselves. I see LFA show up on Instagram and they always have a thread on the UG reminding us they have a card most friday nights. Belletor just hopes someone catches one of their events flipping the channel I guess.