10 days ago
10/14/17

10 days ago
10/14/17

10 days ago
10/14/17

10 days ago
7/8/09

Askren is angling for a payday. Kinda sad that he has to call out smaller men after getting K.Od stiff. 

10 days ago
9/19/13
Mike OxBIG -

Looks like Conor was drunk writing that tweet. Angelina Jolie was never in "Gone in 90 Seconds" with Nic Cage. In fact, it was called "Gone in 60 Seconds" not 90.

10 days ago
5/30/15
ufcwatcher -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -

Askren is angling for a payday. Kinda sad that he has to call out smaller men after getting K.Od stiff. 

Askren is way too smart to think Conor would ever fight him.

He just thinks he's a pos.

Exactly. That was awesome. And true. 

10 days ago
5/4/16

Askren, as funny as he can be, just had a UFC record KO time put in him due to his lack of discipline. He’s the last person who should be pointing fingers at anyone.

I’m not even a Conor fan boy. I just roll my eyes at all of his tweets anymore but Askren should never try and put his loss above anyone else’s or try to justify it. 

10 days ago
10/14/17
oranos -
Mike OxBIG -

Looks like Conor was drunk writing that tweet. Angelina Jolie was never in "Gone in 90 Seconds" with Nic Cage. In fact, it was called "Gone in 60 Seconds" not 90.

Yeah he was being sarcastic because he KO’d Dustin literally in 90 seconds. But Angelina Jolie was in that movie lol

10 days ago
6/23/10

Yet Ben Askren is keeping him relevant...

10 days ago
2/15/06
FanBoyBro - 

Askren, as funny as he can be, just had a UFC record KO time put in him due to his lack of discipline. He’s the last person who should be pointing fingers at anyone.

I’m not even a Conor fan boy. I just roll my eyes at all of his tweets anymore but Askren should never try and put his loss above anyone else’s or try to justify it. 

Askren just can't shut up sometimes. His mouth toward Dana kept him out of the UFC for a long time. He doesn't talk to generate fights, he just runs his mouth to run his mouth.
9 days ago
6/28/10
The Assassanator -

I like to shit on Connor as much as the next guy, but getting beat up for a few rounds by khabib(28-0) is way less embarrassing than getting knocked out cold in 5 seconds by a journeyman (34-14) lol. 

I feel like you Conor fanboys are all pretty dumb. I could be wrong, doubt it though.

9 days ago
4/18/19

Meanwhile, Colby is banging way hotter chicks...

who is winning again? 

9 days ago
5/8/13
Buckeyeman3745 -

who is winning again? 

Still Conor, by a mile. And he fucks dimes too lol, possibly by force.... I don’t like Conor anymore but as long as he’s a free man with 100 million in the bank, he wins 

9 days ago
3/20/15

Wow....I might like Ben now....fuck Cre....

JK Cre, always been cool...

9 days ago
9/24/18

Askren is a moron, he’s not even in the same stratosphere as Conor in terms of accomplishments or UFC records. Please. 

9 days ago
3/17/14
Buckeyeman3745 -

who is winning again? 

colby isnt banging anything, those chicks he pays to hang around him wont even touch him. Brendan said it on his podcast,  when colby did the foodtruck, he asked one of those girls for a massage and they wouldnt even touch him. hahah Colby is pathetic 

9 days ago
12/6/11

Well he is right about Conor having almost no desire to train as hard as he used to when he was motivated to become the best.  Youd think that with all the money he has made, he could go to some very solid camps that would help his weaknesses.  

9 days ago
12/7/10

You don’t want to get smashed by Khabib again. Take the Dustin fight and be happy. And be nicer to old people.

BOOM ROASTED

9 days ago
7/30/03

I think he was taking it easy on Conor, giving him an excuse that he is too rich to train hard when reality is Conor could have all the desire in the world to prepare for Kabib and Ben knows it wouldnt do Conor any good.

8 days ago
2/12/13
Mike OxBIG -
oranos -
Mike OxBIG -

Yeah he was being sarcastic because he KO’d Dustin literally in 90 seconds. But Angelina Jolie was in that movie lol

yea, i'm pretty sure she was in that movie also.

8 days ago
1/1/01

That old man in the bar deserves a rematch , Make it happen Uncle Dana!!!

8 days ago
9/15/13

Askren doesnt realise he took more brain damage in that one shot than conor did in 4 rounds against khabib. Hope maia makes him 0-3 in the octagon.