UnderGround Forums Better view of conman getting lit up by red shirt

12 days ago
8/6/08

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bos3vkmgv5v/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=f4ziffcsvyqp

12 days ago
8/22/15

12 days ago
9/19/13

Kavanagh was about to ascend

12 days ago
5/18/12

Even though Conor started the whole thing, that red shirt is a pussy, cheap shotting a man like that is a cowardly move.

12 days ago
3/13/18

Pretty embarrasing. Look at him cowering.

12 days ago
9/19/13
Suicidalforlife -

Even though Conor started the whole thing, that red shirt is a pussy, cheap shotting a man like that is a cowardly move.

Oh no. It was started by the guy in blue jacket from khabib's team. This video isn't showing that.

12 days ago
4/4/12

Looks like even Khabib’s hat got a shot in.

Suspend the hat?

12 days ago
12/28/10

Some pussy ass punches Connor was barley phased dude should be banned from cornering for life.

12 days ago
3/29/09
3fie - 

Congratulations you just posted the most ignorant comment on the UG.
12 days ago
10/2/12
oranos - 
Suicidalforlife -

Oh no. It was started by the guy in blue jacket from khabib's team. This video isn't showing that.

He's stating that Conor threw the first punch in the ring, which is true.
I couldn't tell from that video you are talking about though if the guy in the blue pushed Dillon first or if Dillon was pushing him off the stairs to walk up into the ring.

Do you have a copy of it? I can't find it again.
12 days ago
7/15/15

Nice op! You enjoy people getting attacked from behind

12 days ago
10/2/12

Khabib incited a riot. End of story. 

12 days ago
11/27/13

Getting lit up? In Aust we call that a dog shot.. in this case it’s multiple dog shots and the dog still couldn’t drop Conor.. and to make matters worse he goes on social media to boast about it lol.

12 days ago
10/17/08
It'll be interesting to see what the commission has to say about the whole thing. Personally, I think a fine for both fighters is enough and a suspension and lifetime ban for his teammates that attacked conor. Conor isn't innocent in all of this, however, as he threw the first punch. Either way, I think we are making a bigger deal of it than it really is. Fine them both for 20% of their purse and suspend both of them for 6 months.
12 days ago
10/30/14
bakobell -

Khabib incited a riot. End of story. 

Conor got beat at his own thing. Before and after. End of story. 

12 days ago
5/18/12
oranos -
Suicidalforlife -

Conor causes the in cage madness, if he doesn't hit the guy on the fence, the corner men don't go crazy.

Everything gets calmed down a lot quicker that way, that was the worst of it as well, red shirts attack.

Here I will put it in Malvert for you, maybe you can understand then.

If Conor doesn't hook the hat holder, Khabibs hop is handled harmlessly.

12 days ago
11/27/13
tetris - It'll be interesting to see what the commission has to say about the whole thing. Personally, I think a fine for both fighters is enough and a suspension and lifetime ban for his teammates that attacked conor. Conor isn't innocent in all of this, however, as he threw the first punch. Either way, I think we are making a bigger deal of it than it really is. Fine them both for 20% of their purse and suspend both of them for 6 months.

Nah, the fight was over. Conor was good with that but Khabib jumped the fence and tried to stomp Dannis. Also Khabib spat on Conor before jumping the fence. This is on Khabib and he should be fined but not lose the belt. And his team mates are gone for good.

12 days ago
9/19/13
Suicidalforlife -
oranos -
Suicidalforlife -

Conor causes the in cage madness, if he doesn't hit the guy on the fence, the corner men don't go crazy.

Everything gets calmed down a lot quicker that way, that was the worst of it as well, red shirts attack.

Nope. Conor didn't cause any madness. You must be a Khabibtard. Lol.

12 days ago
1/1/01
Suicidalforlife - 

He should have squared up first.
12 days ago
5/18/12
3fie -

Lets not get silly now, thats a much bigger man, throwing shots at him from behind.

He had just had the shit kicked put of him after 20 minutes of fighting for the world championship. He also had 3 people come at him in the space of 10 seconds.

Besides, If you want to look at it that way, you should look at the entire thing from a wider angle.

Conor gives every body a left hand in their face, for coming at him. He didn't cower he defended himself.

12 days ago
5/18/12
FreightTrain -
Suicidalforlife - 

He should have squared up first.

Shouldn't have thrown at all, attacking a man in that situation is cowardly, no matter the angle of attack.

Edited: 12 days ago
5/18/12
oranos -
Suicidalforlife -
oranos -
Suicidalforlife -

So just to clarify, what you are saying is, by attacking the corner man Conor didn't cause the situation in the cage to escalate?

12 days ago
2/6/15

Each of those guys who threw a shot with the exception of Khabib and Conor should be arrested . Obviously don't allow those guys into a UFC event again ad cornerman or otherwise. 

Cavemen who think talking trash is worse than sucker punching someone , honestly disgraceful . Props to Kavanaugh getting right in it.

12 days ago
9/19/13
Suicidalforlife -
oranos -
Suicidalforlife -
oranos -
Suicidalforlife -

So just to clarify, what you are saying is, by attacking the corner man Conor didn't cause the situation in the cage to escalate?

What I'm saying is that you are too fucking delusional and blind to understand who caused what and are simply using confirmation bias to lead yourself to whatever "facts" you want.

12 days ago
5/7/13

Conor threw the first cheap shot and got what he deserved there