UnderGround Forums Big Brown "documentary" watch before its pulled

12 days ago
6/30/07
VARIOUS - I can't believe I watched all that.

I think the creator of these is wasting his talent

His channel is only a year old, maybe this is his resume, lol.

A quick look showed his biggest video has 97k views.

He might be just getting started?

12 days ago
2/24/11

UFC interns working extra time.

I refuse to believe the person who made this did it for free. How lame do you have to be? Surely there is something more productive and positive you can do in your life? 

12 days ago
7/24/12
Mountain Medic -
VARIOUS - I can't believe I watched all that.

I think the creator of these is wasting his talent

His channel is only a year old, maybe this is his resume, lol.

A quick look showed his biggest video has 97k views.

He might be just getting started?

I've seen some of his other documentaries and they are all really well done. 

Exposing Jim Jeffries, Patrice O'Neal's baby momma's scam crowdfunding project, Amy Schumer, Anthony Cumia. All worth watching if you have any kind of opinion on those people.

12 days ago
1/20/11

"...a patois of brain damage" lol

This guy is hilarious, and he's not making stuff up about Schaub. If anything, he's pretty on point with his criticisms, not saying Schaub is inherently a bad person or anything.  Brendan is exactly what I would expect a jock to be like, given the circumstances - insecure, white lies about things, his often overconfident manner of speech rubbing many people the wrong way, etc...

I do find him funny on occasion, and pretty entertaining, reasonably knowledgeable about fighting. That's separate from all the issues laid out in the docu, which are accurate. Two things can be true at the same time.

12 days ago
10/14/06
r/opieandanthonyxyz

beige does great work
12 days ago
3/5/14

As a person who initially enjoyed FATK and eventually had to bail bacause how how badly Schaub started to bother me, this guy did quite an outstanding job of breaking down why people have turned on Brandon in the last few years.  He makes really good points and backs up his opinion with facts that support it.

I can't believe I actually listened to the whole thing, but it was pretty funny and I didnt know a lot of the stuff he points out because I haven't really followed what Schaub's been up to in the last year or two.

12 days ago
8/13/13

I will enjoy the downfall of schaub, its obviously going to happen but when. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
Hurtsogood - 

As a person who initially enjoyed FATK and eventually had to bail bacause how how badly Schaub started to bother me, this guy did quite an outstanding job of breaking down why people have turned on Brandon in the last few years.  He makes really good points and backs up his opinion with facts that support it.

I can't believe I actually listened to the whole thing, but it was pretty funny and I didnt know a lot of the stuff he points out because I haven't really followed what Schaub's been up to in the last year or two.

This. Outstanding job by the youtuber.

12 days ago
5/14/08

LOL this the same guy that first pointed out the the UFC Dr doesnt speak english like Mickey Rooney, right?

12 days ago
5/14/08

And its been taken down

Edited: 12 days ago
1/23/06
Submissable - 

And its been taken down

13 minutes ago

Hey, for the second time in less than 24 hours, my video about Brendan Schaub has been MANUALLY blocked. This is a clear abuse of the copyright system, censorship and no less than targeted harassment. You need to fix your broken system. Please retweet.

Disclaimer:Let me be clear that I'm not advocating to "cancel" Schaub or anything of that nature, he has good qualities and is a solid podcaster for sure, with a platform that at times benefits fighters. The playing field should be even though, he can't be allowed free reign to talk down to disenfranchised people without them being afforded an equal opportunity for response.  

"First block was from show time, this block is from bent pixels select, because I cut the mcgregor bits out. This is an attack from multiple angles to have the video blocked and I image if I try to edit/reupload it again, it will just be blocked for another clip."
12 days ago
8/3/12
CRE -
Submissable - 

And its been taken down

13 minutes ago

Hey, for the second time in less than 24 hours, my video about Brendan Schaub has been MANUALLY blocked. This is a clear abuse of the copyright system, censorship and no less than targeted harassment. You need to fix your broken system. Please retweet.

Disclaimer:Let me be clear that I'm not advocating to "cancel" Schaub or anything of that nature, he has good qualities and is a solid podcaster for sure, with a platform that at times benefits fighters. The playing field should be even though, he can't be allowed free reign to talk down to disenfranchised people without them being afforded an equal opportunity for response.  

"First block was from show time, this block is from bent pixels select, because I cut the mcgregor bits out. This is an attack from multiple angles to have the video blocked and I image if I try to edit/reupload it again, it will just be blocked for another clip."

Brutal.. I bet Callen watched the whole thing and secretly liked it lol

12 days ago
11/29/11
Left_Hook_Cemetery -

Schaub deserves all the hate he gets. Most people were really behind him after the shit that midget Rogan pulled. All he had to do was not be a cunt and he would of had tons of support but he couldn't help himself and now people hate him.

I agree 100%. Wanted Brendan to be super successful after someone who has not stepped in the cage (Rogan) called him out shit he has no business telling an athlete, he redeemed himself by helping Schaubs career but it has gotten out of hand. None of them are funny...aside from Callen,Sasso, d'elia, and sometimes Von imo. Those 4 are the only true comedians of the group 

12 days ago
3/20/12

listen up cheeto fingers

12 days ago
1/22/05
Video unavailable
This video contains content from Bent Pixels Select, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
12 days ago
11/29/11

And joey Diaz is good at times 

12 days ago
11/16/17

If you listen to old fighter and the kid. He was completely different.

I cant stand him now.

Edited: 12 days ago
8/3/12
2breath2feel -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -

Schaub deserves all the hate he gets. Most people were really behind him after the shit that midget Rogan pulled. All he had to do was not be a cunt and he would of had tons of support but he couldn't help himself and now people hate him.

I agree 100%. Wanted Brendan to be super successful after someone who has not stepped in the cage (Rogan) called him out shit he has no business telling an athlete, he redeemed himself by helping Schaubs career but it has gotten out of hand. None of them are funny...aside from Callen,Sasso, d'elia, and sometimes Von imo. Those 4 are the only true comedians of the group 

I'll add Segura he's not bad, but ya the rest suck shit

12 days ago
2/3/09

Shit, it's down....was this a new video? Or was it the same one where he breaks down the comedy special?

12 days ago
8/3/12
Flyerfan -

Shit, it's down....was this a new video? Or was it the same one where he breaks down the comedy special?

New, and it is glorious.  Hopefully it will be back up soon B!

12 days ago
6/30/07
Flyerfan -

Brand new, second time it's been taken down.

I told you to watch it when you could....

12 days ago
1/23/06
Fern 10th Planet - 
CRE -
Submissable - 

And its been taken down

13 minutes ago

12 days ago
1/1/01

It's an hour dissecting Schaub's rise and fall among his "fans."

More than half the visuals for the video is of the creator drawing a characature of Schaub's face.

I get being upset at Youtube taking this down, but if he's using copyrighted material, how can he complain?

12 days ago
6/17/16
CRE -
Fern 10th Planet - 
CRE -
Submissable - 

And its been taken down

13 minutes ago

...cool...what else ya got, Chin?

12 days ago
1/23/06

Beige Frequency's documentary masterpiece: I'm Not Surprised - The Brenda Schlob story from Mraddit on Vimeo.