UnderGround Forums Big Brown "documentary" watch before its pulled

8 days ago
8/3/12
Coil3623 -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

Joe Rogan Documentary made by "Porsalin" 

This smarmy british cunt does some good stuff too.

Just watched this. Shows perfectly how much of a moran Rogan is. And I love how it points out how Rogan thinks redban is a master of finding shit when all he does is use Google.

I think you mean Jamie "A in Physics" Vernon

8 days ago
3/20/12
Fern 10th Planet - 
Coil3623 -

Just watched this. Shows perfectly how much of a moran Rogan is. And I love how it points out how Rogan thinks redban is a master of finding shit when all he does is use Google.

I think you mean Jamie "A in Physics" Vernon

Jaime doesn't know jack....A in physics lol

Image result for sasquatch meme

8 days ago
3/5/14
Boondock -

I rarely post anymore and never watch Schaub videos... but that was surprisingly captivating. Documentarian went in hard on that one. 

I must agree with one thing, the way he treated/treats Callen is the main thing that made him intolerable. Don’t be that guy. Ever. 

Callen just seems like such a fun going person who can have at least semi interesting conversations about a really wide range of topics because he's at least mildly knowledgle about a lot of things.  He's pretty damn funny just off the cuff and I've really enjoyed him on MadTV and the goldbergs in the past.  To have his takes get stomped on and talked over by Brandon just annoys me way too much to put up with.  The dude can take a joke, make fun of himself and get along with pretty much anyone and then we have Brandon over there putting a damper on everything because he can't check his ego.  Its a bummer.

8 days ago
11/9/18

I've seen Carlos live twice. He's way funnier than Rogan ever thought about being.

8 days ago
2/23/12
Hurtsogood -
Boondock -

I rarely post anymore and never watch Schaub videos... but that was surprisingly captivating. Documentarian went in hard on that one. 

I must agree with one thing, the way he treated/treats Callen is the main thing that made him intolerable. Don’t be that guy. Ever. 

Callen just seems like such a fun going person who can have at least semi interesting conversations about a really wide range of topics because he's at least mildly knowledgle about a lot of things.  He's pretty damn funny just off the cuff and I've really enjoyed him on MadTV and the goldbergs in the past.  To have his takes get stomped on and talked over by Brandon just annoys me way too much to put up with.  The dude can take a joke, make fun of himself and get along with pretty much anyone and then we have Brandon over there putting a damper on everything because he can't check his ego.  Its a bummer.

Callen is likeable and a good guest on anything I’ve heard him on, but as far as I can tell, his comedy boils down to 2 bits:

’i’m jacked bro and tough, jk’

‘I’m not gay... or am I?’

He was always pumping up Brendan like he had to handle him with kid gloves , like a kid having trouble coming out of their shell.

‘Brendan is so attractive, the ladies fawn over him’

‘Brendan is so funny’

‘Brendan is a hell of an athlete’

’Brendan KNOWS marketing, did you see those fighter and the kid shirts in Metallica font? He’s a genius!’

8 days ago
3/5/14
Jored1990 -
Hurtsogood -
Boondock -

Callen is likeable and a good guest on anything I’ve heard him on, but as far as I can tell, his comedy boils down to 2 bits:

’i’m jacked bro and tough, jk’

‘I’m not gay... or am I?’

He was always pumping up Brendan like he had to handle him with kid gloves , like a kid having trouble coming out of their shell.

‘Brendan is so attractive, the ladies fawn over him’

‘Brendan is so funny’

‘Brendan is a hell of an athlete’

’Brendan KNOWS marketing, did you see those fighter and the kid shirts in Metallica font? He’s a genius!’

Its pretty impressive how complimentary Brian was towards him all the time which makes it even sadder how big of an asshole Brandon was to him later on.  Dude was basically telling everyone you were awesome and a great guy all the time and you just shit on him as soon as you get some good money rolling in?  Dude, that's weak.

8 days ago
8/3/12

8 days ago
6/20/11
Hurtsogood -
Boondock -

He basically used him to help him start a podcast and become friends with Rogan, then started to treat him like shit.

8 days ago
3/5/14
shaqitup -
Hurtsogood -
Boondock -

He basically used him to help him start a podcast and become friends with Rogan, then started to treat him like shit.

Yea, that's essentially how its played out I guess.

8 days ago
3/20/12
Fern 10th Planet - 

lol

8 days ago
11/28/03

seemed like "everyone" always thought schaub was a d-bag. yet rogan put him on his show and now he has a following somehow....

7 days ago
7/4/03
he is the most impressive thing on Rogan's already impressive resume... two hit TV shows, a smash hit podcast and popular broadcaster for UFC... but making Schaub into a success trumps all those accomplishments... that one is truly remarkable...
7 days ago
1/20/11

It's funny, for me this is reminiscent of the whole Opie saga - I always saw YouTube comments and forum hate for Opie but never thought much of it.  Then after somebody distilled what the issues were, I couldn't unsee it!  

After seeing the docu, and then seeing him on his recent Rogan appearance, his aggressively ignorant stance on guns was appalling. I then watched the TFATK with Mat Best as a guest, and Brendan was just obnoxious and loud and plowed over people when they tried to talk.  Just an awful dynamic for a podcast when people are cross-talking and you have someone always trying to one up others in volume, ESPECIALLY when its something not well thought out.  One noteable difference between him and Rogan is that Joe will at least let you finish and hear you out before disagreeing with you, and not just cut you off with a retort that shows he wasnt even listening in the first place. I get it now.

7 days ago
12/4/18
bikie - he is the most impressive thing on Rogan's already impressive resume... two hit TV shows, a smash hit podcast and popular broadcaster for UFC... but making Schaub into a success trumps all those accomplishments... that one is truly remarkable...

That’s pretty accurate 

7 days ago
12/29/10
bikie - he is the most impressive thing on Rogan's already impressive resume... two hit TV shows, a smash hit podcast and popular broadcaster for UFC... but making Schaub into a success trumps all those accomplishments... that one is truly remarkable...

Haha maybe Rogan bet Dana $1 that he could make Schaub into a star like in Trading Places. 

7 days ago
6/30/07

30,000 hits, lol

Your welcome kirik.

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01

Brendon continues to interrupt people, including Joe, then obnoxiously say: “I don’t mean to interrupt, but...” then keep on going. Is nauseating how unaware he is of his own douchiness. 

Joe and Bryan obviously back off of Brendon whenever he goes on his tard rants and says uneducated dumb shit because they see challenging him as “punching down” because he’s half retarded. This is a fact. They treat him like an overgrown goofball child. Both Brendon and Joe cannot handle real criticism directed at them.

Edited: 6 days ago
1/22/19
shaqitup -
Hurtsogood -
Boondock -

Schaub the type of guy that does not care about anyone but his ego and vanity.  No man can dress like that and legitimately care about anything but himself.  He will feign caring to impress people (like with Borg), but Schaub is the definition of delusional self obsessed ego maniac.

6 days ago
7/9/10

I watched small parts of the doc and I'm not gonna comment on Schaubs personality more than that I enjoy him on The King & The Sting and I think the dynamic between the 2 is fun.(Big Theo Von fan.)

But putting that much effort into making a "hater tape" about such an insignificant person like Schaub is sad and you can't have much of a life if you do that.

I also just heard Colby Covington on food truck diaries drop a beautiful quote that fits well here:

"Did you ever meet a hater that was doing better than you?"

6 days ago
11/16/09
Rambo John J -
Fern 10th Planet - 

lol

I died when I saw that too.

6 days ago
1/23/06
I got a GIF you guys should enjoy
6 days ago
1/23/06

6 days ago
1/20/11
Smellde Gluve -

I watched small parts of the doc and I'm not gonna comment on Schaubs personality more than that I enjoy him on The King & The Sting and I think the dynamic between the 2 is fun.(Big Theo Von fan.)

But putting that much effort into making a "hater tape" about such an insignificant person like Schaub is sad and you can't have much of a life if you do that.

I also just heard Colby Covington on food truck diaries drop a beautiful quote that fits well here:

I never really understood this criticism - some peoples skills lie in observing, and distilling down those observations into specific points and examples. If this guy wasnt good at that this docu wouldve been painful and seemingly a bit pathetic to watch. But, he was making valid points and observations, which I think basically shields it from criticisms of him just "hating". 

Are movie critics hating when they give a movie a bad review and explain why it wasnt a good film?  This particular critique doesnt seem to be done out of actual hate, but more a justifiable dislike of someone for ther very public behavior.  

6 days ago
7/9/10
temujen -
Smellde Gluve -

I never really understood this criticism - some peoples skills lie in observing, and distilling down those observations into specific points and examples. If this guy wasnt good at that this docu wouldve been painful and seemingly a bit pathetic to watch. But, he was making valid points and observations, which I think basically shields it from criticisms of him just "hating". 

Are movie critics hating when they give a movie a bad review and explain why it wasnt a good film?  This particular critique doesnt seem to be done out of actual hate, but more a justifiable dislike of someone for ther very public behavior.  

What I'm saying is, choosing a d-list celeb bafoon of no importance whatsoever as your subject matter for scrutiny you must be a hater with no life because it's absolutely pointless.

If you did these for people running for office I'd get it but this? Nah

And I actually DID think it was quite pathetic and had to fast forward through it.

Movie and music reviews has been a thing forever so it's a weird comparison imo but anyway in some cases music reviewers are complete haters looking for details in an artists performance, music or clothes to rag on that the artist's listeners don't give a fuck about, so yes, some of them are haters too.

Movie critics, I get it.

Music critics, I get it.

People of absolute zero importance critics? I don't get it.

Edited: 4 days ago
8/3/12