UnderGround Forums Biggest name you've trained with..

12 days ago
10/22/14

Daniel Cormier and Brian Ortega. At our little gym in Oklahoma of all places. 

12 days ago
10/17/13

GSP. It didn't go well.

12 days ago
11/19/11

Alex "Chief" Hunter before and after his two UFC fights. He was built like a quintessential fireplug. He would get mount and then it was a battle of trying to submit me. My hand and arm speed was a little faster than him, but eventually he would tire me out and I would tap. 

12 days ago
1/2/20

your mom

12 days ago
3/3/10

dave menne. 

brock larson.

rocco martin

devin clarck

did bjj seminars with, eddi bravo, cyborg abreau, geo Martinez, yuri simones, neil melanson

12 days ago
7/25/12
kingbambislayer -

dave menne. 

brock larson.

rocco martin

devin clarck

did bjj seminars with, eddi bravo, cyborg abreau, geo Martinez, yuri simones, neil melanson

You must be from the midwest, maybe MN?

12 days ago
7/25/12
Dangerousdoug - your mom

She whooped that ass, didn't she?

Edited: 12 days ago
1/24/06

Edgar

Miller bros

Very cool guys. Miller bros would let you work, frankie just smashed ya

12 days ago
7/22/09

Dave Schultz

Kenny Monday

John Smith

Kevin Jackson

Kurt Angle

12 days ago
8/2/05

If we're adding being taught by and having moves done on us:

Roger Gracie

Dean Lister

Jake Shields

Jeff Glover

Charles Negromonte

Mauricio Gomes

Daniel Strauss

Ben Poppleton

Ross Nichols

12 days ago
1/11/10

Mark Godbeer

12 days ago
1/2/20
McGregorCouldSmellMyPu**y - 
Dangerousdoug - your mom

ass was definitely involved, thats for sure ;)
12 days ago
11/24/02

AKA Frank Shamrock era.

12 days ago
7/25/12
Dangerousdoug -
McGregorCouldSmellMyPu**y - 
Dangerousdoug - your mom

ass was definitely involved, thats for sure ;)

Oh shit, she strapped on the pulzerizer and gave you a proper pounding... man, I love her!

12 days ago
12/18/18

Jason Mayhem Miller. Around the time Tito and Chuck signed to fight the first time. Very athletic, much bigger than I would have thought. Slick BJJ. Took a lot of time to help anyone and everyone with technique. Joked around a lot.

12 days ago
2/2/12

Mark Bocek - Combat Arts in Mississauga

Fuckin Rock - Super nice and helpful to anyone who asked.

12 days ago
5/24/14

Misha Cirkunov (UFC), Simon Marcus (Glory KB), Matt Embree (Glory KB), and Henri Hooft

12 days ago
12/31/11

I rolled with Liam McGeary once. That was enough.

11 days ago
1/18/04

I've gotten to roll  with many pros, largely in the Miletich heyday in Bettendorf Iowa, but in no way did I consider myself a member of MFS.  I was a weekender/enthusiast in graduate school and have no illusions that I was on their level.

But I've rolled with Pat M, Tony Fryckland, Jeremy Horn, Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Robbie Lawler, etc.  Very briefly (I'm talking about 20 minutes or so) I got to roll with Relson Gracie and Fabio (last name escaping me).

As far as actual training I've rough housed with Spencer Fisher a few hundred times.  He's an awesome instructor.

11 days ago
6/5/13

Fix the echo. FFS.  Amateur night over here.

11 days ago
12/11/05

John Brzenk

11 days ago
7/25/12
Son of Neckbone -

I've gotten to roll  with many pros, largely in the Miletich heyday in Bettendorf Iowa, but in no way did I consider myself a member of MFS.  I was a weekender/enthusiast in graduate school and have no illusions that I was on their level.

But I've rolled with Pat M, Tony Fryckland, Jeremy Horn, Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Robbie Lawler, etc.  Very briefly (I'm talking about 20 minutes or so) I got to roll with Relson Gracie and Fabio (last name escaping me).

As far as actual training I've rough housed with Spencer Fisher a few hundred times.  He's an awesome instructor.

Spencer Fisher, fucking stud!

11 days ago
6/30/11
Son of Neckbone -

Santos?

Edited: 11 days ago
7/25/12

After seeing others mean names outside of just MMA, I'll meant the honor of training with US TKD Olympic team captained by Steven Lopez. Gold medal winner, fucking stud. Speed like a gazelle!

His whole family from a sibling perspective was on the team as a competitor or coach. Legends in TKD. 

11 days ago
5/6/09

Depends how you measure big?

Famous or most skilled?

Overeem

Saenchai

Nathan Corbett

John Wayne Parr

Hector Lombard

Sayannoi