UnderGround Forums Bisping has entire knee removed NFFW

29 days ago
7/16/13
Letibleu -
T?bikan J?dan -

His title win is one of the great moments in the history of the sport. 

Insanely short notice at the end of his career when it looked like he'd never even get a chance to fight for a title. 

Against an opponent that had badly beaten him previously. Then he shut Rockhold's lights off before that was the cook thing to do. Which was awesome because his power had been criticized in the past. 

He didnt just win the title in that fight, thats when he won over the majority of those rooting against him, like me.

I remember hating him after the Rivera fight lol. I didnt like him until much later in his career. Probably Cung Le or Thales Leites was when he won me over

29 days ago
1/1/01
HillboFrateTrane - 

Running is knee cruelty. 

Life long mountain trail runner. All of my joints are fucked up severely from it.

Good on Bisping hope he recovers fully...tough bastard.
29 days ago
1/1/01
Get well soon Mike
29 days ago
8/24/15
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Bisping went from being a hated cunt to one of the most universally respected badass motherfuckers in the history of the sport.

29 days ago
8/4/10

Truly sacrificed his body for the sport, glad he got to wear gold in the ufc, he fucking earned it

29 days ago
1/25/10

I've treated a ton of total knees as a physical therapist assistant. The rehab is tough, but I've had 75 year old women do just fine. I think a 40 year old cage fighter will survive.

Fun fact: Most of the women handled it better than the men. Giving birth prepares you for rehab pain evidently.

29 days ago
3/1/12

Dam hes a fucking cyborg now with that terminator knee.  

29 days ago
6/4/06
Tough MFer
29 days ago
3/13/02

I’ve got a lot of repect for Bisping. That’s one tough son of a bitch!

29 days ago
1/22/05

Bisping gave everything for this sport. He belongs in the history books of MMA. 

29 days ago
2/8/12

Bisping is addicted to running.  He needs to give that up.  

29 days ago
7/10/15

that looks like some terminator shit

29 days ago
3/2/11
superCalo -

Unfair, bisping gets a replacement eye now a knee, when will some doctor give Luke rockfold a soul. 

Who votes this gem down?

Never change Calo.

29 days ago
7/15/14

It’s stem cell time!!

29 days ago
11/14/16
PelosiesPanties -
Rambla - 

Thank God he never accepted that Romero fight, he'd be undergoing a full body replacement.

Lol oh shit man that’s funny. Especially with the new terminator movie promo all over YouTube. Something about all this respect from members and then your post slipped in under the radar.  Well Done and vu 

29 days ago
11/14/16
Stin -
SpartaKick -
Letibleu -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Bisping went from being a hated cunt to one of the most universally respected badass motherfuckers in the history of the sport.

This. Heal to hero. That's rare, it's usualy the other way around.

Well sympathising with him after he finished his career is a bit weak... he was called pillow fists for the majority of it.. when in reality he was a fucking badass that would have wrecked anyone that stepped to him in a public setting.. and finally when the time came.. he had to fight an illegal figher called someone Belfort and paid the price with permanant damage to his body and life. Long live Bisping

I think the eye damage was started by Alan Belcher.

And I don't think it's sympathising after he finished. I think, now his fight career is over, we now have all the facts and we can draw the conclusion that all things considered Bisping is a true badass, and as a former harsh critic, who's willing to change his mind in the face of sufficient evidence, I'm really happy he's now getting the recognition he deserves.  

I believe that you just put my exact feelings of Bisping into your post. I literally couldn’t not have said it better. 

damn that H-bomb ko is still one of my all time favorites. Does that make me an asshole? You gotta admit that was satisfying after his shenanigans on the tuf season leading up to the fight. 

29 days ago
11/14/16
Target_the_Gash -

Hopefully the winner of Diaz/ Masvidal gives Mike his belt back after they're done using it as a prop to make TV.

Nice sentiment brother, and accurate to boot 

29 days ago
11/14/16
ChaosOverkill -
superCalo -

Unfair, bisping gets a replacement eye now a knee, when will some doctor give Luke rockfold a soul. 

Who votes this gem down?

Never change Calo.

Man I shake my head daily at down votes to posts that are obviously genius on one level or another 

29 days ago
3/19/05
deezlemike - 

Tough ass rehab on knee replacements I've heard. Bisbing sacrificed an eye and knee for a fighting career gotta respect that even if you're not a fan of his.

I work at an outpatient PT clinic. Seen tons of TKR, huge geriatric population. You'd be surprised how much better replacements are nowadays and if disciplined how fast the rehab can go. Sure there can be complications and becoming an "athlete" again at his age is a different story. But I've seen tons get up an walking well in less than a few months.
29 days ago
11/11/12

This sport is hell on a body.  Really makes you wonder about those fighters that had 20, 30, 40 fights (many wars) and only in the big leagues for a cup of coffee before fading away.  have all that damage and jack shit to show for it.

29 days ago
9/26/02

:-O

28 days ago
1/6/10
danggook -

This sport is hell on a body.  Really makes you wonder about those fighters that had 20, 30, 40 fights (many wars) and only in the big leagues for a cup of coffee before fading away.  have all that damage and jack shit to show for it.

At one point one does have to be responsible for their choices.I don't feel bad for them, I respect them.

28 days ago
4/24/18
Greystoke - 

I've treated a ton of total knees as a physical therapist assistant. The rehab is tough, but I've had 75 year old women do just fine. I think a 40 year old cage fighter will survive.

Fun fact: Most of the women handled it better than the men. Giving birth prepares you for rehab pain evidently.

Greystroke - I would like your opinion on what level of physical activity you will have after a Knee replacement IE: any grappling?
I have been holding off to still grapple. Thank You

28 days ago
7/5/13
Target_the_Gash -

Hopefully the winner of Diaz/ Masvidal gives Mike his belt back after they're done using it as a prop to make TV.

Masvidal and giving Bisping shit. They don’t like each other. 

28 days ago
1/1/01
Bisping is a fucking warrior. I hope the surgery is a success and relieves him of his pain.