UnderGround Forums Boxing GIF / video thread

5 days ago
5/13/10

I used to have a thread in kickboxing underground and boxing underground where I posted some gifs and videos, anything from cool moments and knockouts to great or odd fights. But since those sub-forums were later on removed completely, I thought i'd do a new one here, starting with a boxing one.

However, if this is not a quality thread or a good idea, then mods please remove this

I will be posting some gifs and videos here every now and then. Sometimes videos of my own, but I try not to post too many of those

But like I said, please mods remove the thread if this is unnecessary / unneeded thread here

Gonna start with some entertaining exchanges and moments

Evander Holyfield vs Dwight Muhammad Qawi

Kosei Tanaka vs Sho Kimura

Sugar Ray Robinson vs Jake Lamotta

Leo Santa Cruz vs Abner Mares

5 days ago
9/5/13

In.

5 days ago
10/10/18

That's cool. I like it. 

5 days ago
1/1/15
I Just Saw Swinging -

In.

5 days ago
1/26/10

I enjoyed your previous thread.  Bring it on.

3 days ago
5/13/10
OKMike -

Thanks man!

Gonna post some Sugar Ray Leonard now, man's a legend for sure. Such a beautiful style with the fast hands and flurries, good punch selection and combinations with fluid movement

3 days ago
1/1/01
For later
3 days ago
7/27/04

In

3 days ago
5/13/10

3 days ago
1/26/10
Heikki Mustola -
OKMike -

Thanks man!

Gonna post some Sugar Ray Leonard now, man's a legend for sure. Such a beautiful style with the fast hands and flurries, good punch selection and combinations with fluid movement

I am reading SRL's book right now.  I finished the Four Kings book early this year.

3 days ago
7/21/18

Defo in on this one

3 days ago
11/29/04

In. Awesome gifs!

1 day ago
5/13/10
OKMike -
Heikki Mustola -
OKMike -

Thanks man!

I am reading SRL's book right now.  I finished the Four Kings book early this year.

I haven't read much of boxing books but one that I read couple of years ago was Tyson's undisputed truth as I found a translated copy in a book store. It was a fantastic read! One of my favorite books, as I have been interested in Tyson for some time now

Here's my favorite highlight video of a single fight in boxing, Miguel Cotto vs Anthony Margarito by StillW1ll

1 day ago
5/13/10

Ivan Calderon