UnderGround Forums Boxing is disgraced (Conor>Floyd)

22 days ago
3/12/15

Artem = meme of the UFC. One of the worst fighters in modern UFC history who only had a job because he’s “Best Buddies” with Conor. 

Paulie = World champ boxer 

This vindicates me in saying Floyd would have never beaten Conor in a boxing match without big goofy gloves. Floyd couldn’t even dodge Conor’s punches because Conor was too quick for him. Instead he just hid shelled up behind his big goofy gloves the whole time until Conor gassed. Without those big goofy gloves as shields Conor would KO Floyd in 1 round. 

22 days ago
3/12/15

22 days ago
3/12/15

Even with the big goofy gloves Floyd needed the referees help to beat the 0-0 Conor 

22 days ago
7/14/11

You’re fucking terrible!

just stop halfwit

22 days ago
11/12/11

Seeing as you've already made the same shit thread I'll respond in kind:

Floyd is a boxer and that sport involves "Big Goofy gloves"

You may as well claim Conor would be victorious in a fight armed with 12 inch rubber cocks.*   - We won't see it happen.

*I strongly suspect this is The Lion Cubs martial arts style.

22 days ago
3/12/15

Floyd wouldn’t last 1 round against Conor in bareknuckle boxing

22 days ago
3/12/15
FOX Force Five -

You may as well claim Conor would be victorious in a fight armed with 12 inch rubber cocks.*   - We won't see it happen.

Glad you agree Conor would crush Floyd without the big goofy gloves but you Floyd fans need to stop thinking about cocks so much. 

22 days ago
7/14/11
The Lion King -
FOX Force Five -

Glad you agree Conor would crush Floyd without the big goofy gloves but you Floyd fans need to stop thinking about cocks so much. 

No one cares faggot king! 

22 days ago
9/5/12

You’re still trying to troll about that? Move on and find something new to be a faggot about

22 days ago
3/12/15
Paramount Donkey -

You’re still trying to troll about that? Move on and find something new to be a faggot about

No thank you. I’m going to continue to rub it in your faces as long as you keep giving me reactions. 

22 days ago
9/5/12
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -

No thank you. I’m going to continue to rub it in your faces as long as you keep giving me reactions. 

Lol I don’t care, keep doing you. I just figured by now you would have moved on. And what are you rubbing in exactly? The fact that mcgregor got stopped? Weirdo

22 days ago
10/11/18
Nobody forced Conor to fight in Boxing. He knew the rules. Failed to prepare accordingly and got beat.
22 days ago
3/12/15
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -

Lol I don’t care, keep doing you. I just figured by now you would have moved on. And what are you rubbing in exactly? The fact that mcgregor got stopped? Weirdo

Conor owner Floyd for multiple rounds in his own sport. He shocked the world. There’s a reason Floyd fans/Conor haters are the ones making all the excuses. 

22 days ago
9/5/12
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -

Conor owner Floyd for multiple rounds in his own sport. He shocked the world. There’s a reason Floyd fans/Conor haters are the ones making all the excuses. 

Eh anyway you want to slice it Conor got stopped in his prime against a 40 year old. The only one shocked is you, not the world

22 days ago
3/12/15
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -

Eh anyway you want to slice it Conor got stopped in his prime against a 40 year old. The only one shocked is you, not the world

Wasn’t really stopped. The ref just jumped in when Conor got a little tired because boxing is rigged. There’s a reason Floyd fans are the ones kicking and screaming with excuses about age and “carrying”. Because you upset that big daddy Conor proved you wrong. 

22 days ago
9/5/12
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -

Wasn’t really stopped. The ref just jumped in when Conor got a little tired because boxing is rigged. There’s a reason Floyd fans are the ones kicking and screaming with excuses about age and “carrying”. Because you upset that big daddy Conor proved you wrong. 

It was most certainly a stoppage. Check the results

22 days ago
2/14/11

In his prime, for a period, Paulie’s skill set was on a par with Mayweathers. What Artem did to him was mind blowing. 

Conor vs Floyd in a bare knuckle contest would be an interesting spectacle. Never happen though. 

22 days ago
3/12/15
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -

It was most certainly a stoppage. Check the results

So if the referee stopped the fight before a punch was throne and declared Conor the winner would you carry that same energy consider it a legit stoppage? 

Floyd couldn’t even hurt a completely gassed 0-0 Conor who never had a pro boxing match before regardless of the rigged results. Conor’s body shot against Floyd would’ve been a much more justifiable stoppage along with the 5 times Floyd turned around and bent over with a puckered anus when he couldn’t take Conor’s flurries. 

22 days ago
3/12/15
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

In his prime, for a period, Paulie’s skill set was on a par with Mayweathers. What Artem did to him was mind blowing. 

Conor vs Floyd in a bare knuckle contest would be an interesting spectacle. Never happen though. 

Yeah, no way Floyd ever takes that fight.

He’d get THRASHED 

22 days ago
3/12/15

Thrown

22 days ago
11/12/11
The Lion King -
FOX Force Five -

I couldn't be further from being a Floyd fan.

22 days ago
3/12/15
FOX Force Five -
The Lion King -
FOX Force Five -

I couldn't be further from being a Floyd fan.

Oh, so just a Conor hater

22 days ago
1/1/01
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -

I get the impression he thinks that if he whines loud enough and long enough he'll get the result overturned in the public's memory. It's a testament to his nut riding commitment.

22 days ago
3/12/15
HULC -
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -
The Lion King -
Paramount Donkey -

I get the impression he thinks that if he whines loud enough and long enough he'll get the result overturned in the public's memory. It's a testament to his nut riding commitment.

The results don’t need to be overturned. Conor lost the match but was clearly the superior fighter. Floyd wouldn’t last 2 minutes against Conor if you didn’t put those muzzles on their hands. 

22 days ago
3/12/15

Conor = GOAT