UnderGround Forums Breaking: Matt Hughes Updated Condition

6/24/19 4:50 PM
11/20/09

OP I hope your life has improved.

Sorry things were so bad but I hope they have got better-

Brulesrules001 -

I did not turn my favorite hat in the last 4 years so it's kinda jenky. I tried dishwasher but all the soap remained on it and it seemed to be bad all black and a group of white soap soap that would not come lol! I had a situation where I wanted to live with my dad and did not want to go back with my mother .... I had situations where fighters were called during the summer when I had my dad that I did not want to leave. I know how to feel beaten by your mother and someone until I was 6 used by a band belt until I was black and blue all around, I was beaten, with many things I liked in fear every day of my life I stayed on the stairs for a long time because I was afraid to get hit again and ... I've never been fed so my big brother tried to give us food while my mom and boy who I did not even know they had come out of bed because of drinking all the time ... and if we were arrested ... we have beaten ... my uncle who is a thankful officer to bring the man to jail for drugs I've never talked with my mom and I do not care about him I live with my grandfather and grandfather who sent us and bought me and my two brothers and if not, I would be in great trouble ...

I remember seeing red (invisible) blood on my hat, so I'm sure this way works. I have removed blood and other body fluids from my hat with hydrogen peroxide. Every house should have H2O2 in the first bed of aid. However, it took about 20-30 minutes of regular prayer. Trusting that it would keep it clean because the thing felt so much! The dog is not very happy about my cleaning, but I am the one who lives with it. YOU CAN NEED A new Era hat like this. The bille is a plastic piece and a card and can not get wet. Anyone who tells you the same is full of shit! Damage bill of hat is once wet. But most people should wear good ball coverings ... with their two-week-old jeans, their sweater-out-of-hamper sweatshirt, and perhaps underwear last week. In this way, they should not wash their hair!

6/24/19 4:50 PM
11/20/09
Lurker99 - 

I would love to read OP's other 161 posts. I believe, if read chronologically, they may map the slow psychological break of a man over 9 years. A true scrapbook of a journey through mental illness.

lol brilliant

6/24/19 4:53 PM
11/1/03

I tried my best to read that but i have no idea what op's talking about. Was he quoting a story? 

6/24/19 4:55 PM
7/20/01
I See What You Did There Futurama GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

6/24/19 5:27 PM
1/13/11
jpm995 -

I tried my best to read that but i have no idea what op's talking about. Was he quoting a story? 

It is the story of his life. 

6/24/19 5:43 PM
6/18/19
I wanna see OP, Farmer Fran, and the LSU head coach get into a verbal altercation!!
6/24/19 5:57 PM
10/15/07

3 pages in and I’m still not sure what the fuck is going on. Is OP mentally ill? Is this a bot making this thread? Did OP get abused as a kid and still hasn’t figured out how to clean a baseball? Matt killed his sister?

Edited: 6/24/19 6:29 PM
6/18/13

This reminds me of back when I used to post in the Ween (band) newsgroup alt.music.ween on Usenet circa 2000-2005.  There was an account that would periodically post a story about one of the band members (Dean) that was random as hell and somewhat incoherent.  The stories were all different but all followed a certain pattern, usually about Dean Ween getting harassing phone calls in the middle of the night.  In the various stories, the caller on the other end said things regarding the "meat vest," "roofing granules," "corn points," etc.  They all ended with the phrase "Deaner was PISSED!"  The poster who posted all of them was Cakefinger.  

Some people theorized it was a bot.  Others thought it was someone who was genuinely mentally ill.  I suspected it may have been Dean himself.

6/24/19 6:39 PM
7/21/18

What is happening?

6/24/19 6:40 PM
1/1/01
don't do drugs kids
6/24/19 8:21 PM
2/8/12
Brulesrules001 -

Matt Hughes' sister has been being harassed by him over the past 2 months. He keeps her under surveillance and emotionally stresses her with such action. He spends smost of the day in his room, and only step out for groceries, dishes, etc. (so between 1 to 5 times if not less). If she goes shopping at 01:00 AM he will be waiting at the front door (smoking), if instead of 01:00 AM if she were to go at 03:00 AM, he would be waiting (under the pretenses of smoking). If she steps out to cook, he will need to drink and so on (I am sure you get the picture). The day has 24 hours and Hughes pretends to say that the only times he feels thirsty, the need to smoke, etc. are the times she needs to go on with her activities. 

His sister died because Hughes treated the weapon like a toy and people who were responsible for it were obviously given no knowledge of firearms, every idiot knows that the weapon is locked when you have kids. The same could happen with a knife, a bow and an arrow, a hinge or a fucking fork. Children were dying to play with plastic bags / pockets for dry cleaning and strangling, because stupid parents left them nearby or drank detergents or detergents or pills that looked like sweets. So they banned plastic fucking bags? Many children died a few decades ago, a hide-and-seek in old rotating refrigerators that closed when the doors were closed until the epidemic was resolved, many people didn't know. 

Everyone with the family is thanks to Matt Hughes. Honor your Father. What happened to you? These men have gone through hell, now they are trying to prevent their own family from importing their mint health.

Put the bottle down.

6/24/19 8:52 PM
8/9/07
Bill O'Really -
MrShush -

Reads like a Chinese product description on Amazon.  You understand it at the beginning despite the obvious language barrier, but you can pinpoint the spot where the author gave up and just picked words at random.

That and like vids that YouTube translates from Filipino to English 

It’s Tagalog, not Filipino you imbecile.

6/24/19 9:51 PM
11/9/18

Matt can be all those things, but please Matt, don't be a smoker. Nobody likes a smoker.

6/24/19 9:56 PM
1/1/01

I'm glad I'm not the only one that couldn't understand that shit

6/24/19 11:34 PM
3/13/02
A thousand times better than Bobs's "I watched a fight" post.

Man my head hurts. WTF is going on in this post......Im so confused.

Only thing this is missing is a picture. OP can you draw us a picture so we can better understand what is happening?
6/24/19 11:46 PM
3/13/18

Woah

definitely some generated shit imo

6/24/19 11:50 PM
6/30/07
MM8 -

Matt can be all those things, but please Matt, don't be a smoker. Nobody likes a smoker.

This

6/24/19 11:53 PM
10/26/05

So... Are we getting Hughes vs GSP 4 or what? Article is unclear. 

6/25/19 12:25 AM
10/9/10
Boom Boom Mancino -
Lurker99 -

I would love to read OP's other 161 posts. I believe, if read chronologically, they may map the slow psychological break of a man over 9 years. A true scrapbook of a journey through mental illness.

hm, he seems pretty consistent over time: https://www.google.com/search?q=Brulesrules001+site%3Amixedmartialarts.com

a good one here, for instance: https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Proper-way-to-clean-a-baeball-hat:2670501-2

LOL

Clicked on one of those threads in the first link and read a post of his

Which was immediately followed by another poster who said “TROLL ALERT ^^^” 

6/25/19 12:28 AM
4/24/14

Guys, Matt wrote this, this is how he writes now. Don't be assholes.

6/25/19 12:31 AM
10/9/10
D241 -

OP I hope your life has improved.

Sorry things were so bad but I hope they have got better-

Brulesrules001 -

I did not turn my favorite hat in the last 4 years so it's kinda jenky. I tried dishwasher but all the soap remained on it and it seemed to be bad all black and a group of white soap soap that would not come lol! I had a situation where I wanted to live with my dad and did not want to go back with my mother .... I had situations where fighters were called during the summer when I had my dad that I did not want to leave. I know how to feel beaten by your mother and someone until I was 6 used by a band belt until I was black and blue all around, I was beaten, with many things I liked in fear every day of my life I stayed on the stairs for a long time because I was afraid to get hit again and ... I've never been fed so my big brother tried to give us food while my mom and boy who I did not even know they had come out of bed because of drinking all the time ... and if we were arrested ... we have beaten ... my uncle who is a thankful officer to bring the man to jail for drugs I've never talked with my mom and I do not care about him I live with my grandfather and grandfather who sent us and bought me and my two brothers and if not, I would be in great trouble ...

I remember seeing red (invisible) blood on my hat, so I'm sure this way works. I have removed blood and other body fluids from my hat with hydrogen peroxide. Every house should have H2O2 in the first bed of aid. However, it took about 20-30 minutes of regular prayer. Trusting that it would keep it clean because the thing felt so much! The dog is not very happy about my cleaning, but I am the one who lives with it. YOU CAN NEED A new Era hat like this. The bille is a plastic piece and a card and can not get wet. Anyone who tells you the same is full of shit! Damage bill of hat is once wet. But most people should wear good ball coverings ... with their two-week-old jeans, their sweater-out-of-hamper sweatshirt, and perhaps underwear last week. In this way, they should not wash their hair!

Holy shit man. OP I’m sorry to hear about all of these horrible things. 

You seem to be pretty optimistic, but I can’t necessarily tell. 

I hope you’re well, OP. 

Edited: 6/25/19 1:29 AM
10/16/15

Great cardio for a smoker.

Edited: 6/25/19 2:31 AM
3/20/14

....the OP IS Matt Hughes! 

6/25/19 2:34 AM
8/3/11
Silverladder -

This reminds me of back when I used to post in the Ween (band) newsgroup alt.music.ween on Usenet circa 2000-2005.  There was an account that would periodically post a story about one of the band members (Dean) that was random as hell and somewhat incoherent.  The stories were all different but all followed a certain pattern, usually about Dean Ween getting harassing phone calls in the middle of the night.  In the various stories, the caller on the other end said things regarding the "meat vest," "roofing granules," "corn points," etc.  They all ended with the phrase "Deaner was PISSED!"  The poster who posted all of them was Cakefinger.  

Some people theorized it was a bot.  Others thought it was someone who was genuinely mentally ill.  I suspected it may have been Dean himself.

In other words, the OP is Matt Hughes himself? That's some plot twist!

6/25/19 4:38 AM
4/16/15

In to see if ops condition worsens or not