UnderGround Forums Breaking: Matt Hughes Updated Condition

26 days ago
4/16/15

In to see if ops condition worsens or not 

26 days ago
10/3/11

I got a damn headache now after reading the OP.  

26 days ago
3/13/18

Why is this account still here?

26 days ago
5/10/07

Matt?

26 days ago
8/23/12

Thread delivers. Not sure exactly what it delivers but still....

26 days ago
6/28/10
Jones right nostril -

OP was in the car with Matt when it happened

Wrong. OP is the car that Matt was driving.

26 days ago
4/16/13
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Why is this account still here?

Pipe down. This thread alone makes the OP a top 5 poster of all time.

OP, please provide another Matt Hughes update whenever you get a chance. Can't fucking wait.

26 days ago
12/16/11

Roses are red, violets are blue

OP has paranoid schizophrenia and so does OP. 

26 days ago
3/1/13

Which is more disturbing, the thought of Matt Hughes smoking cigarettes, or OP's mom smoking crack while pregnant?

26 days ago
6/22/03
D241 - 

OP I hope your life has improved.

Sorry things were so bad but I hope they have got better-

Brulesrules001 -

I did not turn my favorite hat in the last 4 years so it's kinda jenky. I tried dishwasher but all the soap remained on it and it seemed to be bad all black and a group of white soap soap that would not come lol! I had a situation where I wanted to live with my dad and did not want to go back with my mother .... I had situations where fighters were called during the summer when I had my dad that I did not want to leave. I know how to feel beaten by your mother and someone until I was 6 used by a band belt until I was black and blue all around, I was beaten, with many things I liked in fear every day of my life I stayed on the stairs for a long time because I was afraid to get hit again and ... I've never been fed so my big brother tried to give us food while my mom and boy who I did not even know they had come out of bed because of drinking all the time ... and if we were arrested ... we have beaten ... my uncle who is a thankful officer to bring the man to jail for drugs I've never talked with my mom and I do not care about him I live with my grandfather and grandfather who sent us and bought me and my two brothers and if not, I would be in great trouble ...

I remember seeing red (invisible) blood on my hat, so I'm sure this way works. I have removed blood and other body fluids from my hat with hydrogen peroxide. Every house should have H2O2 in the first bed of aid. However, it took about 20-30 minutes of regular prayer. Trusting that it would keep it clean because the thing felt so much! The dog is not very happy about my cleaning, but I am the one who lives with it. YOU CAN NEED A new Era hat like this. The bille is a plastic piece and a card and can not get wet. Anyone who tells you the same is full of shit! Damage bill of hat is once wet. But most people should wear good ball coverings ... with their two-week-old jeans, their sweater-out-of-hamper sweatshirt, and perhaps underwear last week. In this way, they should not wash their hair!

After struggling with the OP, I don't have the mental fortitude to decipher this one. I need ThrillHammer to summarize it.
26 days ago
6/17/16

Down in the park Where the MachMen meet the machines Play kill-by-numbers Down in the park with a friend called “five” I was in a car crash Or was it the war? But I've never been quite the same Little white lies like "I was there" Come to zom-zom's a place to eat Like it was built in one day You can watch the humans Trying to run Oh look it's a rape machine I'd go outside if he'd look the other way You wouldn't believe The things they do We are not lovers We are not romantics We are here to serve you Down to the park Where the chant is "death”, death Until the sun cries mourning Down in the park with friends of mine We are not lovers We are not romantics We are here to serve you A different face but the words never change! We are not lovers We are not romantics We are here to serve you 

26 days ago
2/19/18

in for updates where you at Brules

26 days ago
5/1/14
Lazarus -
D241 - 

Brulesrules001 -

I did not turn my favorite hat in the last 4 years so it's kinda jenky. I tried dishwasher but all the soap remained on it and it seemed to be bad all black and a group of white soap soap that would not come lol! I had a situation where I wanted to live with my dad and did not want to go back with my mother .... I had situations where fighters were called during the summer when I had my dad that I did not want to leave. I know how to feel beaten by your mother and someone until I was 6 used by a band belt until I was black and blue all around, I was beaten, with many things I liked in fear every day of my life I stayed on the stairs for a long time because I was afraid to get hit again and ... I've never been fed so my big brother tried to give us food while my mom and boy who I did not even know they had come out of bed because of drinking all the time ... and if we were arrested ... we have beaten ... my uncle who is a thankful officer to bring the man to jail for drugs I've never talked with my mom and I do not care about him I live with my grandfather and grandfather who sent us and bought me and my two brothers and if not, I would be in great trouble ...

I remember seeing red (invisible) blood on my hat, so I'm sure this way works. I have removed blood and other body fluids from my hat with hydrogen peroxide. Every house should have H2O2 in the first bed of aid. However, it took about 20-30 minutes of regular prayer. Trusting that it would keep it clean because the thing felt so much! The dog is not very happy about my cleaning, but I am the one who lives with it. YOU CAN NEED A new Era hat like this. The bille is a plastic piece and a card and can not get wet. Anyone who tells you the same is full of shit! Damage bill of hat is once wet. But most people should wear good ball coverings ... with their two-week-old jeans, their sweater-out-of-hamper sweatshirt, and perhaps underwear last week. In this way, they should not wash their hair!

After struggling with the OP, I don't have the mental fortitude to decipher this one. I need ThrillHammer to summarize it.

This one is easy.

OPs, drunk mom was dating a young guy and drinking and doing drugs with him. He lived with his mom, because his dad did not want him either. But his dad gave him  a hat. And, it was a special hat.

OP then describes  how to clean the hat, his hat needed cleaning because there was invisible blood on it, and he had to pray for it to come clean because damn if that hat was dirty he was gonna beat his dog. Thats why the dog hated the hat.

The guy that lived with his mom eventually got arrested for drugs. His mom then sold him and his brothers to his grandpa. And he was thankful because his mom jist beat him and didnt feed him. With his grandpa, he was finally able to eat.

26 days ago
8/3/11
Thrill Hammer -
Lazarus -
D241 - 

Brulesrules001 -

This one is easy.

OPs, drunk mom was dating a young guy and drinking and doing drugs with him. He lived with his mom, because his dad did not want him either. But his dad gave him  a hat. And, it was a special hat.

OP then describes  how to clean the hat, his hat needed cleaning because there was invisible blood on it, and he had to pray for it to come clean because damn if that hat was dirty he was gonna beat his dog. Thats why the dog hated the hat.

The guy that lived with his mom eventually got arrested for drugs. His mom then sold him and his brothers to his grandpa. And he was thankful because his mom jist beat him and didnt feed him. With his grandpa, he was finally able to eat.

Wow who needs Det. Shields anymore!

26 days ago
5/1/14
touch -
Thrill Hammer -
Lazarus -
D241 - 

Brulesrules001 -

This one is easy.

Wow who needs Det. Shields anymore!

I work with special ed kids. They talk and write just like this.

26 days ago
1/1/01

OP learned English from reading Japanese tees, I am thinking?

Image result for Japlish tee shirts

26 days ago
7/28/14
Guys we should be nice with Brules, he rules! the situation with Hughes clearly resonates with his life and he's trying his best!!

Also lets all take a moment to enjoy the mayor making fun of someone else's english skills.. who knows maybe OP refined his writing reading the UG news
26 days ago
3/3/07
LoRDOgRE - Guys we should be nice with Brules, he rules! the situation with Hughes clearly resonates with his life and he's trying his best!!

Also lets all take a moment to enjoy the mayor making fun of someone else's english skills.. who knows maybe OP refined his writing reading the UG news

The last part of you're post provided an epiphany moment - we might have discovered Elias Cepeda's 2nd account
26 days ago
5/27/19
26 days ago
7/26/07
OP got rear naked choked by the English Language in the first round
25 days ago
11/24/13

OP's post reads like a product description from AliExpress where the text was translated from Chinese to Russian to English

25 days ago
9/12/05
This shit sounds like it was written by some Bangladeshi teenager who is trying to get some kind of gossip blog going.
25 days ago
1/24/16
LoRDOgRE - Guys we should be nice with Brules, he rules! the situation with Hughes clearly resonates with his life and he's trying his best!!

LOL this!!

25 days ago
1/1/01
Kirik - 

OP learned English from reading Japanese tees, I am thinking?

Image result for Japlish tee shirts

I was always amazed upon visiting Tokyo how many signs, Tees and other stuff was written in english. It seems the Japanese (at least urban) love the idea of speaking English, but usually can't speak it.

I still vividly remember a Japenglish sign on a seamstress or Tailer's store:

"WE weave your dreams!...YOU perceive our quality!"
25 days ago
12/7/14
touch -
Silverladder -

This reminds me of back when I used to post in the Ween (band) newsgroup alt.music.ween on Usenet circa 2000-2005.  There was an account that would periodically post a story about one of the band members (Dean) that was random as hell and somewhat incoherent.  The stories were all different but all followed a certain pattern, usually about Dean Ween getting harassing phone calls in the middle of the night.  In the various stories, the caller on the other end said things regarding the "meat vest," "roofing granules," "corn points," etc.  They all ended with the phrase "Deaner was PISSED!"  The poster who posted all of them was Cakefinger.  

Some people theorized it was a bot.  Others thought it was someone who was genuinely mentally ill.  I suspected it may have been Dean himself.

In other words, the OP is Matt Hughes himself? That's some plot twist!

I'd suspected it might have been Datsik letting off some steam after a rigorous stone-throwing session with his dog, but Hughes himself makes more sense.