UnderGround Forums Brendan Schaub comedy special preview

5/19/19 11:52 AM
11/28/03

hes much better at fighting than comedy

not only did i never lol, but i didnt even think 'thats funny" even once

i dont like his podcast, but i'd rather hear that than his prerehearsed unfunny material

5/19/19 11:59 AM
7/22/05

I want to see it more now, if it's really that bad.

5/19/19 12:10 PM
3/16/02

I did stand up for a long time. I gave Schuab the benefit of the doubt because I know he has gotten a lot of stage time in, but damn... 

His opener about getting a haircut was some of the most hack material you can do. This is stuff you’d see a bad open mic’er do. The comedy bubble has burst again 

5/19/19 12:59 PM
4/16/11
fightingspirit39 -

I did stand up for a long time. I gave Schuab the benefit of the doubt because I know he has gotten a lot of stage time in, but damn... 

His opener about getting a haircut was some of the most hack material you can do. This is stuff you’d see a bad open mic’er do. The comedy bubble has burst again 

This is what happens when you’ve been coddled your entire life and have never had to struggle for anything. You’re telling me that guy has a double bachelors from CU? I don’t care if he’s successful. He’s a twat. Dunning- Kruger posterboy. Perfect specimen. Fuck em 

5/19/19 1:06 PM
9/12/10
fightingspirit39 -

Were you any good?