Pair of assholes

Absolutely. 

Fuck both those retards.

Amen 

18 days ago
8/6/06
Conor McGazelle -
Jibbersbitch -

That's shitty, but not on the same planet as what D'elia is accused of.

Wait... isn't that EXACTLY what D'Elia is accused of? 

17 days ago
12/4/18
rumble_fish -

Schaubs fashion sense emphasizes his way of life; Trying to fit into shit he does not belong in.

Smart 

17 days ago
10/31/07

Is pedo the new racism? Aka a word that used to carry weight but just gets used wrong 24/7 now? Isn’t Delia accused of hitting on underage girls? Not that it’s ok or moral or whatever you wanna call it but trying to fuck a 17 year old is not what pedophelia is, some of y’all need to get a dictionary. 

17 days ago
8/13/13
touch -

Schaub definitely takes it up the arse 

17 days ago
12/7/10

Insert Matt Serra "good, fuck him" pic. 

17 days ago
3/12/14
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Conor McGazelle -
Jibbersbitch -

If you read the entire exchange in the pic, yes

If you only read half like I did, no

Although if she was out of highschool, I would assume she was at least 18. Not great,, but not D'elia level 

17 days ago
8/6/06
Conor McGazelle -
Conor McGazelle -
Jibbersbitch -

Although if she was out of highschool, I would assume she was at least 18. Not great,, but not D'elia level 

Yeah, well it would appear D'Elia comfortably has the numbers on Schaub... for now.

17 days ago
3/12/14
Conor McGazelle -
Conor McGazelle -
Jibbersbitch -

Yeah, well it would appear D'Elia comfortably has the numbers on Schaub... for now.

The game ain't over yet.

Somebody call Anik and get the line on the second half

17 days ago
2/5/15

They sure reacted like they think their buddy is guilty of fuckin teenagers...

17 days ago
2/29/16

There's a couple clips on YouTube of Theo Von cracking jokes about D'Elia being with underage girls. They're all from last year. Makes you wonder if he was letting the cat out of the bag.

Edited: 17 days ago
9/30/09

17 days ago
3/4/12

Just listened to the podcast.  It sounded like Brendan was about to start going off on Chris like he pretty much knew he was guilty of what he was being accused of and the feed just cut off and they restarted the podcast after gathering themselves.  It wouldn’t surprise me if more in that little circle started going into panic mode.

17 days ago
7/10/12

17 days ago
1/11/10
Rabid Bunyip -

McCorkle is a funny fucker

17 days ago
12/31/17

I guess in a world where having one drink is driving drunk, changing your mind about sex 20 years after it happened is rape, words are weapons, and saying all lives matter is racist, we could call D'Elia a pedo. It's totally false, and makes a complete mockery of real pedophilia and the victims of it, but fuck it let's redefine everything.

17 days ago
9/27/15
pidgey - 

First time i hear about this thing about D’Elia.

I ‘member Callen talking about him in a podcast, saying he smashes tens on the reg, they actually line up after his shows to be fucked by him.

Anyway, are the accusations about real pedo shit or he just texted some 17yo that looks like 25?

I remember the podcast when Callen said this. He said Chris had 10s lined up after every show and that Delia just laid around by the pool all day putting in no effort and girls were chasing him.

Now if those things are true, why is Chris online constantly DMing all these young girls and offering to fly them out to hang out with him? Either Callen is full of shit or he just doesn't know his friend very well
17 days ago
2/14/11
ons ear -
pidgey - 

I ‘member Callen talking about him in a podcast, saying he smashes tens on the reg, they actually line up after his shows to be fucked by him.

Anyway, are the accusations about real pedo shit or he just texted some 17yo that looks like 25?

I remember the podcast when Callen said this. He said Chris had 10s lined up after every show and that Delia just laid around by the pool all day putting in no effort and girls were chasing him.

Now if those things are true, why is Chris online constantly DMing all these young girls and offering to fly them out to hang out with him? Either Callen is full of shit or he just doesn't know his friend very well

Maybe he was after a different kind of 10...

17 days ago
9/17/11

If you look up creep in the dictionary there is a picture of Delia. Schaub getting cancelled would make everything worth it.

17 days ago
2/27/11
NineFightFour -

Is pedo the new racism? Aka a word that used to carry weight but just gets used wrong 24/7 now? Isn’t Delia accused of hitting on underage girls? Not that it’s ok or moral or whatever you wanna call it but trying to fuck a 17 year old is not what pedophelia is, some of y’all need to get a dictionary. 

Not even that.

He hit on a couple 17yo and 16yo and told them they were too young when the girls told him their ages.

17 days ago
11/24/13

D'Elia has a monster 9 inch HOGOSO for a cock.

It should be against the law for him NOT to slay out 18yr old pussy.

17 days ago
9/27/15
Mandible_Claw - 

There's a couple clips on YouTube of Theo Von cracking jokes about D'Elia being with underage girls. They're all from last year. Makes you wonder if he was letting the cat out of the bag.

I just watched the clip and it's quite damning.. Thing is though, if both of those guys had seen Delia "hanging out" with girls younger than 16, then how could Brian Callen not be aware of any of Delias behaviors?
17 days ago
3/20/12
ons ear - 
Mandible_Claw - 

I just watched the clip and it's quite damning.. Thing is though, if both of those guys had seen Delia "hanging out" with girls younger than 16, then how could Brian Callen not be aware of any of Delias behaviors?

Callen has yet to tell the truth a single time in his life

17 days ago
3/26/13
pidgey -

Who knew Callen was really talking about 10 year olds?

17 days ago
3/26/13
Rabid Bunyip -

This right here is funnier than all of Schaub's jokes combined.