UnderGround Forums Brendan Schwab Crocodile Tears Over D’Elia

Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Jump Kick -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy - 
Rabid Bunyip -

Schaub must of fucked his girl. How’s his pee pee taste?

I died the first time I heard Arlovski say that about Sylvia. Fucking great man

This is one of the most misquoted things in MMA. It's widely thought that Arlovski said "how's taste my big peepee" but in fact he said "How's taste my big beep beep" as in he was bleeping out the bad word. Source is the man himself telling me this in 2007.

Yeah Sure thing man. If he was bleeping out the bad “word” why did he say beep twice? That sentence would make no sense then. How else would you end that sentence with two bad words? I think you might be full of shit

You’re wrong, not a big deal.

8 days ago
2/3/11
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Jump Kick -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy - 
Rabid Bunyip -

This is one of the most misquoted things in MMA. It's widely thought that Arlovski said "how's taste my big peepee" but in fact he said "How's taste my big beep beep" as in he was bleeping out the bad word. Source is the man himself telling me this in 2007.

Yeah Sure thing man. If he was bleeping out the bad “word” why did he say beep twice? That sentence would make no sense then. How else would you end that sentence with two bad words? I think you might be full of shit

Yeah. Cause the rest of that sentence was grammatically perfect.

8 days ago
11/8/08

Why argue about it. Heres the video.In my opinion he said pee pee.

8 days ago
7/8/16
Eric Bloodaxe -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Jump Kick -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy - 
Rabid Bunyip -

Yeah. Cause the rest of that sentence was grammatically perfect.

That I won’t disagree with!

Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01
JoeHurley - https://youtu.be/uYfKVJRavBYWhy argue about it. Heres the video.In my opinion he said pee pee.

Because he speaks with an accent and he told me this in person that’s why. You’re calling Andrei a liar about what he said came out of his mouth. He did say that he played along when other people interpreted it as “peepee” to some extent but that’s not what he said and he frankly didn’t want to talk about it. This was around the time mmaguy30 was calling out mma frauds and having them make “peepee taste” apology videos. So when. I met arlovski around that time I asked him about it hoping for him to do a short video reaction but he was not amused and didn’t want to discuss it more than he did lol.

7 days ago
2/24/10
shaqitup -
Media Monster -
God Of Thunder -

Schaub wife ain't no 10 gtfo. this is you typical Mexican woman working in a retail shop

Post your wife 

His wife can be a 4 and Schaubs wife still ain’t a 10 bro, so get off his and or her dick 

A. What does his wife have to do with thread

B. Who called her a 10 in the first place

C. I'll get off her dick when your mom gets off mine

7 days ago
11/8/08
Jump Kick -
JoeHurley - https://youtu.be/uYfKVJRavBYWhy argue about it. Heres the video.In my opinion he said pee pee.

Because he speaks with an accent and he told me this in person that’s why. You’re calling Andrei a liar about what he said came out of his mouth. He did say that he played along when other people interpreted it as “peepee” to some extent but that’s not what he said and he frankly didn’t want to talk about it. This was around the time mmaguy30 was calling out mma frauds and having them make “peepee taste” apology videos. So when. I met arlovski around that time I asked him about it hoping for him to do a short video reaction but he was not amused and didn’t want to discuss it more than he did lol.

Lol.

In that case I'm not calling Andrei a liar at all. I'm calling you a liar. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
JoeHurley -
Jump Kick -

Lol.

Which is why I know for a fact you’re full of shit and an idiot haha. Go ask the man yourself and report back with your tail between your legs.

7 days ago
8/3/11
ShanTheMan -
Jump Kick -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy - 
Rabid Bunyip -

I let a girl beep beep on my face once

pics or gtfo

Edited: 7 days ago
6/20/11
Media Monster -
shaqitup -
Media Monster -
God Of Thunder -

Schaub wife ain't no 10 gtfo. this is you typical Mexican woman working in a retail shop

Post your wife 

His wife can be a 4 and Schaubs wife still ain’t a 10 bro, so get off his and or her dick 

A. What does his wife have to do with thread

B. Who called her a 10 in the first place

C. I'll get off her dick when your mom gets off mine

Somebody brought it up, he responded then you responded, I kind of assumed you had that much information but I guess you re just a dummy.

She is relevant because she is a representation of how Schaub only cares about his status and material objects

7 days ago
7/8/16
JoeHurley -
Jump Kick -

Lol.

Yeah I’m gonna agree with Joe

7 days ago
11/8/08
Jump Kick -
JoeHurley -
Jump Kick -

Lol.

Which is why I know for a fact you’re full of shit and an idiot haha. Go ask the man yourself and report back with your tail between your legs.

Nah. Unlike you, I really don't care enough to bother asking a grown man if he said pee pee or beep beep. Lol.

7 days ago
9/23/07

A 10 is a pretty high standard but she is hot for a someone that has had two kids. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
JoeHurley -
Jump Kick -
JoeHurley -
Jump Kick -

Lol.

Nah. Unlike you, I really don't care enough to bother asking a grown man if he said pee pee or beep beep. Lol.

Factually wrong, arguing about it online, too stupid to know he looks like a fool... carry on haha.

7 days ago
6/14/12
Jump Kick -
JoeHurley -
Jump Kick -
JoeHurley -
Jump Kick -

Lol.

Factually wrong, arguing about it online, too stupid to know he looks like a fool... carry on haha.

Alright ladies, break it up and get back to >

7 days ago
6/14/12

C l a s s*

6 days ago
1/28/20

Schaub is such a phony. 

6 days ago
9/27/15
Has Rogan talked about Chris Delia yet? What's the latest on this?
6 days ago
2/19/18
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
JoeHurley -
Jump Kick -

Lol.

then you're gonna be wrong as well. Arlovski cleared this up years ago, he was making beeping noises.

6 days ago
10/3/16
Brockback Mountain -

A 10 is a pretty high standard but she is hot for a someone that has had two kids. 

Ugly feet imo

5 days ago
7/8/16
Brockback Mountain -

Da da da damn

5 days ago
7/8/16
livelaughlove -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
JoeHurley -
Jump Kick -

Lol.

then you're gonna be wrong as well. Arlovski cleared this up years ago, he was making beeping noises.

Yeah cause no one has every said something dumb to the media then later try to change what they “really” said

5 days ago
1/30/16
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Brockback Mountain -

Da da da damn

Yeah, that’s a 6 according to some fag above.

I stand by my earlier comment. Not a 10, but definitely not a 6.

5 days ago
6/20/14

5 days ago
7/8/16
danybayamon23 -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Brockback Mountain -

Da da da damn

Yeah, that’s a 6 according to some fag above.

I stand by my earlier comment. Not a 10, but definitely not a 6.

That ass is a 10 though!