UnderGround Forums Brian "T-City" Ortega mma debut 15 years old!

8 days ago
2/4/16

8 days ago
3/5/15

And that's why they call him T-City. That was a gnarly slam he endured and still held that triangle. He's just such a natural, scrappy fighter.

Bare knuckle Ortega was clearly not on the sauce.

I am beyond hyped for his fight with the Champ.

8 days ago
5/14/13
knot eye -

And that's why they call him T-City. That was a gnarly slam he endured and still held that triangle. He's just such a natural, scrappy fighter.

Bare knuckle Ortega was clearly not on the sauce.

I am beyond hyped for his fight with the Champ.

Wut? How jacked were you at 15? 

8 days ago
11/18/14

your videos suck but that was awesome 

8 days ago
2/8/12

Crazy this was filmed in 2007 but it seems like 1990’s footage 

7 days ago
2/8/12

TTT-City 

7 days ago
2/8/12

OP I went to your YouTube channel to check out what you have and it looks like you steal other peoples videos?  Why didn’t you post the Ortega video with millions of views?   That’s a slimy way of gaining subscribers bro.

7 days ago
1/1/01

That was Eddie Bravo narrating 

7 days ago
2/28/13

Cool to see Rener’s been there with him since he was a kid

6 days ago
10/28/16
ducks18 - 

OP I went to your YouTube channel to check out what you have and it looks like you steal other peoples videos?  Why didn’t you post the Ortega video with millions of views?   That’s a slimy way of gaining subscribers bro.

in for answers
6 days ago
2/4/16
ducks18 -

Are you the forum police?  Bro

6 days ago
10/9/15

This guy always does that...

6 days ago
5/14/08
king mitch afca - 
ducks18 -

At the very least buy a grey name. You have 4 threads on the main page right now all plugging your youtube page full of "stolen" videos.
6 days ago
12/21/02
That's me reffing...Ha ha, good times. UG 4 life.

6 days ago
2/4/16
HAMMER - That's me reffing...Ha ha, good times. UG 4 life.

Thats awesome what event was it?

6 days ago
2/8/12
king mitch afca -
ducks18 -

No I’m not... but people that have this rare footage should at least get credit.  You are posting the footage as if it’s your own & obviously trying to make money off YouTube.  If I was really concerned I would message the owner of the real video I posted above and you would have a copyright strike and limited features on YouTube.  But I would rather just call you out on here and ask why you’re doing it.

6 days ago
10/1/18

OP doesn’t even give credit to actual poster of video. Fuck OP. Ban

Edited: 5 days ago
2/4/16
ducks18 -
king mitch afca -
ducks18 -

No I’m not... but people that have this rare footage should at least get credit.  You are posting the footage as if it’s your own & obviously trying to make money off YouTube.  If I was really concerned I would message the owner of the real video I posted above and you would have a copyright strike and limited features on YouTube.  But I would rather just call you out on here and ask why you’re doing it.

Ones again if you dont know where you are talking about dont talk, go learn how youtube works and  why don't you just mind your own business is it your video?  No you are acting like i stole something of you just enjoy the video. Do you ask random people on the street if there car is really theres or the shoes are those stolen? You dont so why do it on here? Mind your own business! And really learn about stuff before posting shit thats just not true you clearly have no idea how youtube and copyright works

4 days ago
12/21/02
I don't remember a lot about reffing that fight...A bunch of Rener Gracie students fought that night. I'm really proud of Brian Ortega...I hope he has a long/great career.

4 days ago
2/8/12
king mitch afca -
ducks18 -
king mitch afca -
ducks18 -

Ones again if you dont know where you are talking about dont talk, go learn how youtube works and  why don't you just mind your own business is it your video?  No you are acting like i stole something of you just enjoy the video. Do you ask random people on the street if there car is really theres or the shoes are those stolen? You dont so why do it on here? Mind your own business! And really learn about stuff before posting shit thats just not true you clearly have no idea how youtube and copyright works

So you steal other people’s work.  Thanks for confirming you’re a Slimy sleezball.

3 days ago
12/27/11
king mitch afca -
ducks18 -
king mitch afca -
ducks18 -

Do you ask if someone’s shoes are stolen?  

What stupid analogy that really shows that you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Youre a content theif, trying to earn money from other people’s videos by ripping and reuploading to your own YT channel.

If you were a journalist would you just copy others articles and post them on your site and put your name at the end with zero credit?  Actually you probably would because you’re a slimy rat.

I’m glad others are also calling you out in it, and the fact that you don’t give a fuck and even try to justify it shows what an asshole you are.

You should be required to buy a grey name as you are advertising.

Fuck you OP.

2 days ago
2/4/16
rIKmAN -
king mitch afca -
ducks18 -
king mitch afca -
ducks18 -

Do you ask if someone’s shoes are stolen?  

What stupid analogy that really shows that you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Youre a content theif, trying to earn money from other people’s videos by ripping and reuploading to your own YT channel.

If you were a journalist would you just copy others articles and post them on your site and put your name at the end with zero credit?  Actually you probably would because you’re a slimy rat.

I’m glad others are also calling you out in it, and the fact that you don’t give a fuck and even try to justify it shows what an asshole you are.

You should be required to buy a grey name as you are advertising.

Fuck you OP.

thanks ;)