UnderGround Forums CNN: Right-Wingers Are USA Deadliest Terrorists!

9/11/19 4:33 PM
8/24/15
knappster -
Dire -
knappster - 
Winston Wolf -
knappster -

its true. Racist white people are the biggest threat in this country. look at the deadliest mass shootings that have happened. 

today about 911 was not done by white amreicans

so you dont think it was an inside job? either way, the biggest terrorist attacks that have happened in this country the republicans were in charge. which the right wingers love. 

you sound like a racist, keep watching CNN you nazi..

im not part of the left or right because im not a fucking puppet jackass. youre probably the racist defending right wingers, those are the nazis

Maybe not a puppet but a parrot that repeats left wing talking points.

9/11/19 4:42 PM
3/17/14
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

I don’t watch CNN but living in the US, I know that I’m much more likely to get killed by a far right, AR-17 owning, angry white man in his 20s or 30s than by a member of ISIS.  The statistics speak for themselves. 

thank you, this is all I am saying. its a fact. 

I see that you’re suffering from some developmental disabilities. Let me help you with that...

Start by researching the population of “right wing/white males” in America, and then factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks

Now research how many Muslims live in America, and factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks. 09/11 on its own blows this out of the water...

See? Now you understand that a statistically irrelevant portion of our population (Muslims) have killed Americans at a much higher rate than these fabled right wingers you idiots keep babbling about. All because you logged in to the ug and learned how to study statistics like a grown up.

Aren’t you proud of yourselves?

LMAO, this is one of the dumbest arguments Ive seen on this board..

so dumb, I wont even entertain it. lolll

Add up the deaths from:

09/11 Islamic terror attack
Fort hood Islamic terror attack
San Bernardino Islamic terror attack
Pulse night club Islamic terror attack

Now compare those figures to the deaths from every single shooting committed by a “right wing/white male” type and tell me which is greater.

After you’ve done that, tell me how many white males live in America, and then tell me how many Muslims live in America, and explain to me how such a tiny population could be responsible for more deaths than such a large population.

add up the deaths AND injuries from the worst mass shooting that ever happened in this country.. 58 dead and over 500 injured. Done by a crazy rich white man. more damage than all the shootings u just listed combined.

A mass shooting consists of 4 or more people getting killed. since 2013, 2128 mass shootings have happened and guess how many were white?

you cannot logically explain how muslims are more of a threat. Its obvious youre a right winger, but the facts speak for it self. sorry. 

If this is the best you have, just quit now.

The “mass shootings” you foolishly referenced were committed primarily by young black males. I don’t know why your kind still tries this pathetic attempt at forming an argument....

Let’s make this even more interesting....

After islamo fascists murdered thousands of Americans on 09/11, law enforcement went into over drive trying to track these orcs down and contain them. Despite the nonstop surveillance, Muslims continued to attack and kill Americans in the name of allah. To their credit, law enforcement officials interrupted almost 100 catastrophic Islamic terror attacks. So when you try to build your case on the quantity of the attacks, it’s not because they are peaceful, rational people. It’s because we’re catching them before they kill us.

You’re also failing to properly identify the white males you’re so desperately clinging to as your boogeymen. Most of the mass shootings have been committed by alt-left types, not trump supporters, or people who are republicans. The main characteristics in most of the leftist attacks were rooted in atheism, America hatred, etc...

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/

https://news.sky.com/story/why-are-white-men-more-likely-to-carry-out-mass-shootings-11252808

The anti-defamation league reported in January 2019 that right-wing extremists were "linked to at least 50 extremist-related murders in the United States in 2018", the most since 1995. It also found "73.3% of all extremist-related fatalities can be linked to domestic right-wing extremists, while 23.4% can be attributed to Islamic extremists".

73.3% vs 23.4 %

keep trying dude. right wing extremists are on the rise.

9/11/19 4:46 PM
3/17/14
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

I don’t watch CNN but living in the US, I know that I’m much more likely to get killed by a far right, AR-17 owning, angry white man in his 20s or 30s than by a member of ISIS.  The statistics speak for themselves. 

I see that you’re suffering from some developmental disabilities. Let me help you with that...

Start by researching the population of “right wing/white males” in America, and then factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks

Now research how many Muslims live in America, and factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks. 09/11 on its own blows this out of the water...

See? Now you understand that a statistically irrelevant portion of our population (Muslims) have killed Americans at a much higher rate than these fabled right wingers you idiots keep babbling about. All because you logged in to the ug and learned how to study statistics like a grown up.

Add up the deaths from:

Now compare those figures to the deaths from every single shooting committed by a “right wing/white male” type and tell me which is greater.

After you’ve done that, tell me how many white males live in America, and then tell me how many Muslims live in America, and explain to me how such a tiny population could be responsible for more deaths than such a large population.

add up the deaths AND injuries from the worst mass shooting that ever happened in this country.. 58 dead and over 500 injured. Done by a crazy rich white man. more damage than all the shootings u just listed combined.

A mass shooting consists of 4 or more people getting killed. since 2013, 2128 mass shootings have happened and guess how many were white?

you cannot logically explain how muslims are more of a threat. Its obvious youre a right winger, but the facts speak for it self. sorry. 

The “mass shootings” you foolishly referenced were committed primarily by young black males. I don’t know why your kind still tries this pathetic attempt at forming an argument....

After islamo fascists murdered thousands of Americans on 09/11, law enforcement went into over drive trying to track these orcs down and contain them. Despite the nonstop surveillance, Muslims continued to attack and kill Americans in the name of allah. To their credit, law enforcement officials interrupted almost 100 catastrophic Islamic terror attacks. So when you try to build your case on the quantity of the attacks, it’s not because they are peaceful, rational people. It’s because we’re catching them before they kill us.

You’re also failing to properly identify the white males you’re so desperately clinging to as your boogeymen. Most of the mass shootings have been committed by alt-left types, not trump supporters, or people who are republicans. The main characteristics in most of the leftist attacks were rooted in atheism, America hatred, etc...

https://qz.com/1681082/the-292-mass-shootings-in-the-us-so-far-this-year-mapped/

"The high rate of gun ownership and the spread of white nationalism and anti-immigrant sentiment are largely blamed for fueling the unprecedented number of mass shootings in the US."

9/11/19 5:08 PM
7/29/02
Truth hurts. Right-wingers are human trash-bags.
9/11/19 5:17 PM
12/29/18

This thread hurts my brain

9/11/19 5:21 PM
11/20/05

Look at all these alt right white males!!
9/11/19 6:11 PM
10/4/14

Wrong Forum Asshole. Also, stop watching CNN ya goober. 

9/11/19 6:36 PM
6/17/16
camicom -

On the anniversity of 9/11 no less.

How on earth can anyone watch these nut jobs?

Yeah, but they're our terrorists.

9/11/19 6:38 PM
6/17/16
Hate420 -

The ladies need to step their game up.

A cursory inspection shows they're really an underrepresented demographic here.

9/11/19 6:59 PM
9/12/05
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/

https://news.sky.com/story/why-are-white-men-more-likely-to-carry-out-mass-shootings-11252808

The anti-defamation league reported in January 2019 that right-wing extremists were "linked to at least 50 extremist-related murders in the United States in 2018", the most since 1995. It also found "73.3% of all extremist-related fatalities can be linked to domestic right-wing extremists, while 23.4% can be attributed to Islamic extremists".

73.3% vs 23.4 %

You keep demonstrating your stupidity... you just proved that Muslims are over represented in the percentage of terror attacks in America. Muslims make up only 1% of our population, and they are already responsible for almost a quarter of the terror attacks. That’s taking into account that we have been able to arrest terrorists who were involved in plotting almost 100 Islamic terror attacks since 09/11. Those are very sobering numbers regardless of your political opinions.

Please educate yourself before you make yourself look any dumber than you already have.
9/11/19 11:06 PM
1/26/08
Hate420 -

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shooter-shooting-mugshots/

Most of those are gang shootings, when you look at actual mass shootings by other defitions, you'd get primarily white males in their 20s and 30s. 

9/11/19 11:18 PM
2/15/06
knappster - 

its true. Racist white people are the biggest threat in this country. look at the deadliest mass shootings that have happened. 

Yeah you can see them killing inner-city kids in Chicago, oh wait!
9/11/19 11:20 PM
12/17/06
inf0 - Truth hurts. Right-wingers are human trash-bags.

You still posting, tiny?

9/11/19 11:21 PM
12/17/06
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Hate420 -

Most of those are gang shootings, when you look at actual mass shootings by other defitions, you'd get primarily white males in their 20s and 30s. 

Mass shooting are four or more people. Gang or not matters none.

9/12/19 12:01 AM
9/12/05
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
Hate420 -

Be more specific. You meant to say that you get various leftists. Antifa types, militant atheists, eco terrorists, etc....

9/12/19 12:12 AM
3/6/07

Who has killed more people in the us?

oh yea, crazy right wingers with guns. 

Its not rocket surgery ya hillbilly 

9/12/19 12:15 AM
10/26/05
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
sage77 -

Wow...you have no grasp of statistics or logic. 

9/12/19 12:16 AM
8/26/05
sage77 - 

I think your chances of getting killed by an "AR-17" are zero. They stopped making them in 1965.

Anywho, you have a better chance of being struck by lightening than you do being killed by your angry white guy... let's outlaw weather!!

9/12/19 12:23 AM
1/1/01
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

These shootings exclude "gang violence"
9/12/19 12:24 AM
1/1/01
Hate420 -

Why are you excluding mass shootings resulting from someone in a gang?
9/12/19 12:25 AM
8/26/05
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

73.3% vs 23.4 %

How does the ADL define "right wing"?... the Texas guy was not a right winger, even though that is how the media portrayed him.

Eco-fascists are not right wingers, really.

And if you look at the actual drivers of these mass killings, there are TWO characteristics that are becoming more and more prevalently identified in studies:

1. Eco-terrorism
2. Sexual rejection

'Right wing' and 'racism' makes a good scapegoat, but looking through that lens will get you nowhere.
9/12/19 12:32 AM
1/1/01
FatBuddha - 
Hate420 -

Why are you excluding mass shootings resulting from someone in a gang?

Because Democrats/Leftists/KKK members don't care when little "colored" boys and girls get hit in gunfire. They just want to blame republicans and paint them as racists. When in reality the policies and systems leftists have created are designed to enslave minorities, keep them poor and dependent on the crumbs they provide for them.

Brilliant strategy by the Democrats. They have deceived minorities for several decades. Lucky, many minorities are starting to see the light and get off the democratic plantation...
9/12/19 12:36 AM
1/1/01
jkd4200 - 

Who has killed more people in the us?

oh yea, crazy right wingers with guns. 

Its not rocket surgery ya hillbilly 

I had no idea so many African Americans were right wingers

https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2679556/comparison-rates-firearm-nonfirearm-homicide-suicide-black-white-non-hispanic

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/firearms-death-rate-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedRows=%7B%22states%22:%7B%22nevada%22:%7B%7D%7D%7D&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D

9/12/19 12:50 AM
8/11/05
I can't remember what grade I took statistics. Some of you are obviously either very young or you flunked out before you got there.
9/12/19 12:56 AM
1/1/01

"Why are you excluding mass shootings resulting from someone in a gang?"

--------------

Screws up the narrative if you include that number.