UnderGround Forums CNN: Right-Wingers Are USA Deadliest Terrorists!

9 days ago
4/3/18
Hate420 -

Look at all these alt right white males!!

Dont forget about Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis who commit more murders on a weekly basis than your typical mass shooters that the MSM won't report since it doesn't fit the narrative. 

Edited: 9 days ago
6/17/16
Robert Munch -
Hate420 -

Dont forget about Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis who commit more murders on a weekly basis than your typical mass shooters that the MSM won't report since it doesn't fit the narrative. 

A large majority of the shootings in the few different cities I have lived in were committed by a certain group of people...

...and usually they happen to be shooting at people that happen to be very similar to themselves...

Edited: 9 days ago
6/17/16

Furthermore, incidentally, in these few cities in which I resided I felt very safe for the most part as long as I remain aware and don't put myself in certain situations or visit certain places at certain times I never ever felt like I personally was in any danger or had much to worry about. 

Strange thing, isn't it?

9 days ago
2/28/14
Hate420 -

Goddamn that is an ethering if I've ever seen one.

Gotta love the defense too. "BUT THAT'S JUST GANG SHOOTINGS THOUGH!!" So basically what they're saying is, as long as it's other blacks killing them in gang shootings, that black lives don't matter. Hmmmm interesting.

9 days ago
12/17/06
jkd4200 -

Who has killed more people in the us?

oh yea, crazy right wingers with guns. 

Its not rocket surgery ya hillbilly 

That is patently false by all measure.

9 days ago
5/6/16
sage77 - 

I don’t watch CNN but living in the US, I know that I’m much more likely to get killed by a far right, AR-17 owning, angry white man in his 20s or 30s than by a member of ISIS.  The statistics speak for themselves. 

Dumbass
9 days ago
5/4/16

I miss when this used to be a place we could come to and dipshits wouldn’t be talking politics and we talked MMA. 

8 days ago
11/20/05
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Hate420 -

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shooter-shooting-mugshots/

Most of those are gang shootings, when you look at actual mass shootings by other defitions, you'd get primarily white males in their 20s and 30s. 

Go ahead and move those goal posts to fit your narrative. Lol

8 days ago
5/4/16

Awwwww boohoo a Democrat said something you didn’t like. Yet, the right loves throwing around the term “snow flake” yet you’re on an MMA board crying about it.

Awwww boohoo a Republican said something that hurt my feelings, build a bridge and get the hell over it.

Both sides have turned into a bunch of pussies. How about instead of being more proud to call yourself a Republican or Democrat, you take pride in being a fucking American and realize that to fix any of this shit, that’s where it starts. 

Until then, go chat on FoxNews boards or CNN boards and let the people who are sick of this shit enjoy one of the last enjoyable places we have enjoy this until you fucking cry babies take over this as well. Do what I did go raise your hand and serve this country if you want to better it, not make fucking internet posts.

*End Thread*

8 days ago
3/22/16
delete or move to OG please.
8 days ago
12/17/06
FanBoyBro -

Awwwww boohoo a Democrat said something you didn’t like. Yet, the right loves throwing around the term “snow flake” yet you’re on an MMA board crying about it.

Awwww boohoo a Republican said something that hurt my feelings, build a bridge and get the hell over it.

Both sides have turned into a bunch of pussies. How about instead of being more proud to call yourself a Republican or Democrat, you take pride in being a fucking American and realize that to fix any of this shit, that’s where it starts. 

Until then, go chat on FoxNews boards or CNN boards and let the people who are sick of this shit enjoy one of the last enjoyable places we have enjoy this until you fucking cry babies take over this as well. Do what I did go raise your hand and serve this country if you want to better it, not make fucking internet posts.

*End Thread*

Something you didn't like? No. A straight up lie. 

Big difference between calling out lies and having feelings hurt.

Maybe go back to not posting?

8 days ago
5/7/08
It is always nice to point the finger at someone else. Isn't it comforting?

The reality is that you are most likely to be murdered by someone you know, your domestic partner, a family member or an acquaintance.

The terror you are mostly likely to face will begin at home or in your neighborhood and will be carried out by someone you know.

People who are interested in solving the conjoined problems of terror, violence and murder start with themselves, then move on to their family and their neighborhood.

People who are not interested in solving this problem point to some amorphous ill-defined threat they are statisically unlikely to ever face and claim that, the other, is the the real threat. And they are dangerous fools.
8 days ago
1/1/01
PTSDNA - It is always nice to point the finger at someone else. Isn't it comforting?

The reality is that you are most likely to be murdered by someone you know, your domestic partner, a family member or an acquaintance.

The terror you are mostly likely to face will begin at home or in your neighborhood and will be carried out by someone you know.

People who are interested in solving the conjoined problems of terror, violence and murder start with themselves, then move on to their family and their neighborhood.

People who are not interested in solving this problem point to some amorphous ill-defined threat they are statisically unlikely to ever face and claim that, the other, is the the real threat. And they are dangerous fools.

Completely ignores the fact that if dangerous people move into or near your neighborhood, you're FAR more likely to be killed by them. And we can quantify likelihood of violence and dangerousness, but that would make you face certain uncomfortable truths. Better to live comfortably and safely in your leftist bubble.
8 days ago
10/8/08
love me some CNN especially don lemon, he the jussie smullet of media
8 days ago
6/5/12
sage77 -

I don’t watch CNN but living in the US, I know that I’m much more likely to get killed by a far right, AR-17 owning, angry white man in his 20s or 30s than by a member of ISIS.  The statistics speak for themselves. 

idiotic argument. You're exponentially more likely to be killed by a fucking vending machine than either of those. Now lets talk your risk while driving. Risk while drinking. Risk while eating fatty foods. 

you're trying to compare infintesimal odds against each other. Do you have a straight panic attack when you leave the house? Because if you're worried about terrorists or right wingers, you better be wrapping yourself in cotton wool and never getting out of bed you fucking snowflake

8 days ago
3/3/14
camicom -

On the anniversity of 9/11 no less.

How on earth can anyone watch these nut jobs?

Oh, the irony. 

8 days ago
4/24/14
FatBuddha -
PTSDNA - It is always nice to point the finger at someone else. Isn't it comforting?

Completely ignores the fact that if dangerous people move into or near your neighborhood, you're FAR more likely to be killed by them. And we can quantify likelihood of violence and dangerousness, but that would make you face certain uncomfortable truths. Better to live comfortably and safely in your leftist bubble.

Just say you think it's black and brown people, you pussy racist.

8 days ago
12/17/06
rafael_collado -
FatBuddha -

Just say you think it's black and brown people, you pussy racist.

Was Obama's FBI racist? Cuz it's their numbers that support FBs claim..

8 days ago
1/1/01
So who do you guys got ? Nate or Masvidal?
8 days ago
12/17/06
Pulala - So who do you guys got ? Nate or Masvidal?

Rooting for Nate. Calling it for Jorge.

8 days ago
5/30/15
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
sage77 -

thank you, this is all I am saying. its a fact. 

I see that you’re suffering from some developmental disabilities. Let me help you with that...

Start by researching the population of “right wing/white males” in America, and then factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks

Now research how many Muslims live in America, and factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks. 09/11 on its own blows this out of the water...

See? Now you understand that a statistically irrelevant portion of our population (Muslims) have killed Americans at a much higher rate than these fabled right wingers you idiots keep babbling about. All because you logged in to the ug and learned how to study statistics like a grown up.

Aren’t you proud of yourselves?

And where do left wingers fall into those statistics, compared to the threat presented by right wingers and Muslims, oh great teacher of statistics. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
Altofsky - 

Same here man, it should be a fun fight
8 days ago
12/17/06
Pulala -
Altofsky - 

Same here man, it should be a fun fight

I just now realized this was a WFA thread lol.

I can see Nate pulling it off in his typical volume fashion and finishing on the ground, but my gut is saying he gets TKOd on a questionable stoppage. Definitely a good fight to look forward to.

8 days ago
9/12/05
Gartlin - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
sage77 -

I see that you’re suffering from some developmental disabilities. Let me help you with that...

Start by researching the population of “right wing/white males” in America, and then factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks

Now research how many Muslims live in America, and factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks. 09/11 on its own blows this out of the water...

See? Now you understand that a statistically irrelevant portion of our population (Muslims) have killed Americans at a much higher rate than these fabled right wingers you idiots keep babbling about. All because you logged in to the ug and learned how to study statistics like a grown up.

And where do left wingers fall into those statistics, compared to the threat presented by right wingers and Muslims, oh great teacher of statistics. 

Leftists and Muslims are in the same category
8 days ago
5/30/15
factseatfeelings -
Gartlin - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
sage77 -

Leftists and Muslims are in the same category

Sooo.... Waaaaay less than right wingers? Gotcha