UnderGround Forums CNN: Right-Wingers Are USA Deadliest Terrorists!

9/12/19 10:43 PM
8/11/05
If I'm more likely to get shot by my wife than a terrorist, I like that actually.

Let's keep it that way.
9/12/19 11:53 PM
10/26/05
PTSDNA - It is always nice to point the finger at someone else. Isn't it comforting?

The reality is that you are most likely to be murdered by someone you know, your domestic partner, a family member or an acquaintance.

The terror you are mostly likely to face will begin at home or in your neighborhood and will be carried out by someone you know.

People who are interested in solving the conjoined problems of terror, violence and murder start with themselves, then move on to their family and their neighborhood.

People who are not interested in solving this problem point to some amorphous ill-defined threat they are statisically unlikely to ever face and claim that, the other, is the the real threat. And they are dangerous fools.

Well said

9/13/19 2:47 AM
6/20/13
RocknRolla - love me some CNN especially don lemon, he the jussie smullet of media

The gay French actor?

9/13/19 3:14 AM
1/1/01
rafael_collado - 
FatBuddha -
PTSDNA - It is always nice to point the finger at someone else. Isn't it comforting?

The reality is that you are most likely to be murdered by someone you know, your domestic partner, a family member or an acquaintance.

The terror you are mostly likely to face will begin at home or in your neighborhood and will be carried out by someone you know.

People who are interested in solving the conjoined problems of terror, violence and murder start with themselves, then move on to their family and their neighborhood.

People who are not interested in solving this problem point to some amorphous ill-defined threat they are statisically unlikely to ever face and claim that, the other, is the the real threat. And they are dangerous fools.

Completely ignores the fact that if dangerous people move into or near your neighborhood, you're FAR more likely to be killed by them. And we can quantify likelihood of violence and dangerousness, but that would make you face certain uncomfortable truths. Better to live comfortably and safely in your leftist bubble.

Just say you think it's black and brown people, you pussy racist.

who said anything about race you racist? But as a thought experiment, imagine a group of white nationalists with criminal records moving from Germany into a Sikh neighborhood in the U.S. Would you not fear for the Sikhs?
Edited: 9/13/19 3:27 AM
11/16/09
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
sage77 -

I don’t watch CNN but living in the US, I know that I’m much more likely to get killed by a far right, AR-17 owning, angry white man in his 20s or 30s than by a member of ISIS.  The statistics speak for themselves. 

thank you, this is all I am saying. its a fact. 

I see that you’re suffering from some developmental disabilities. Let me help you with that...

Start by researching the population of “right wing/white males” in America, and then factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks

Now research how many Muslims live in America, and factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks. 09/11 on its own blows this out of the water...

See? Now you understand that a statistically irrelevant portion of our population (Muslims) have killed Americans at a much higher rate than these fabled right wingers you idiots keep babbling about. All because you logged in to the ug and learned how to study statistics like a grown up.

Aren’t you proud of yourselves?

Except, the vast majority of all these Islamic terrorist attacks account for a huge number of deaths, from just a couple of attacks.

It's like when the pro-gun Lobby makes a comparison between say, Norway or New Zealand, and the USA on domestic terrorist gun deaths. Norway and New Zealand have a single attack in decades, with many deaths, and due to their tiny population, they end up with a massively skewed death rate related to right wing terrorism. The number of deaths is not insignificant, but the number of attacks, in this case, one, is not a statistically significant number. In short, you cannot draw a serious data set from one attack.

Likewise, Islamic terrorism has claimed the lives of thousands in the USA, over a couple of attacks, meanwhile in the same time frame going back to 9/11, there have been dozens and dozens of right wing domestic terror attacks. If the country took the same stance on right wing redicalism domestically, that it took on islamic radicalism, there would be far fewer deranged right wing radicals shooting up schools, temples, or night clubs.

Imagine if people painted all right wingers with the same brush, the way Muslims are painted based off of the actions of a handful of people? Police stopping you for no reason. People calling the authorities on you for no reason. People being systemically racist towards an entire group of people based soley on appearance. People who are not Muslim being murdered because they wear turbans (sikhs).

The simple truth is, it's not wrong to say that the biggest terrorist group in the USA resides on the right. Now, not all right wingers are terrorists, just like not all men are wife beaters. However, all wife beaters ARE men, just like almost ALL domestic terrorists are right wingers in this country. If you're a right winger, you shouldn't be pulling back from this statement, being a right winger doesn't make you a terrorist. Just like being a man doesn't make you a wife beater. Just like being a muslim doesn't make you a terrorist. 

Finally Inb4 someone says Nazis were left wing.

9/13/19 3:36 AM
11/16/09
Altofsky -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Hate420 -

Look at all these alt right white males!!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shooter-shooting-mugshots/

Most of those are gang shootings, when you look at actual mass shootings by other defitions, you'd get primarily white males in their 20s and 30s. 

Mass shooting are four or more people. Gang or not matters none.

Well, it kind of does. Since gang bangers shooting gang bangers is criminal on criminal violence. 

It would be a different story if we were talking about gang bangers walking into an elementary school, or a theater, or a church, or a mosque, or some sort of religious building, or a night club, and killing innocents for no fucking reason other than because they are mentally ill fuckups. 

How many gang bangers have gone into an elementary school and shot up a bunch of 8 year olds? A church? Their mass shootings are targeted against other criminals, not competely innocent people. Now, of course gang bangers have collatoral damage in their shootings. The difference here is, when a gang banger sprays a magazine of bullets at a bus stop to kill some rival gang banger, and kill a bystander, their goal isn't to kill every single person on the block before cops kill him. The death of bystanders when gang bangers do it, is accidental. Whereas when your average alt right incel goes on a rampage, their goal is to kill as many people.

So yea, it's fucking different.

9/13/19 8:17 AM
1/1/01
Osbot - 
Altofsky -
Hate420 -

Most of those are gang shootings, when you look at actual mass shootings by other defitions, you'd get primarily white males in their 20s and 30s. 

Well, it kind of does. Since gang bangers shooting gang bangers is criminal on criminal violence. 

It would be a different story if we were talking about gang bangers walking into an elementary school, or a theater, or a church, or a mosque, or some sort of religious building, or a night club, and killing innocents for no fucking reason other than because they are mentally ill fuckups. 

How many gang bangers have gone into an elementary school and shot up a bunch of 8 year olds? A church? Their mass shootings are targeted against other criminals, not competely innocent people. Now, of course gang bangers have collatoral damage in their shootings. The difference here is, when a gang banger sprays a magazine of bullets at a bus stop to kill some rival gang banger, and kill a bystander, their goal isn't to kill every single person on the block before cops kill him. The death of bystanders when gang bangers do it, is accidental. Whereas when your average alt right incel goes on a rampage, their goal is to kill as many people.

I'm sure the mother of a 2 year old just sprayed with bullets from a random drive by will take solace in your definition.

9/13/19 10:44 AM
12/25/12
DAVID H -
FatBuddha - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
Hate420 -

Why are you excluding mass shootings resulting from someone in a gang?

Because Democrats/Leftists/KKK members don't care when little "colored" boys and girls get hit in gunfire. They just want to blame republicans and paint them as racists. When in reality the policies and systems leftists have created are designed to enslave minorities, keep them poor and dependent on the crumbs they provide for them.

Brilliant strategy by the Democrats. They have deceived minorities for several decades. Lucky, many minorities are starting to see the light and get off the democratic plantation...

Lol democratic plantation! Ok buddy. You really want to know why blacks Mostly vote Democrat? Look no further than your own disrespectful and dehumanizing comments. 

9/13/19 11:02 AM
3/27/03
knappster -
subgrappler83 -
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

I don’t watch CNN but living in the US, I know that I’m much more likely to get killed by a far right, AR-17 owning, angry white man in his 20s or 30s than by a member of ISIS.  The statistics speak for themselves. 

I see that you’re suffering from some developmental disabilities. Let me help you with that...

Start by researching the population of “right wing/white males” in America, and then factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks

Now research how many Muslims live in America, and factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks. 09/11 on its own blows this out of the water...

See? Now you understand that a statistically irrelevant portion of our population (Muslims) have killed Americans at a much higher rate than these fabled right wingers you idiots keep babbling about. All because you logged in to the ug and learned how to study statistics like a grown up.

LMAO, this is one of the dumbest arguments Ive seen on this board..

so dumb, I wont even entertain it. lolll

Add up the deaths from:

09/11 Islamic terror attack
Fort hood Islamic terror attack
San Bernardino Islamic terror attack
Pulse night club Islamic terror attack

Now compare those figures to the deaths from every single shooting committed by a “right wing/white male” type and tell me which is greater.

After you’ve done that, tell me how many white males live in America, and then tell me how many Muslims live in America, and explain to me how such a tiny population could be responsible for more deaths than such a large population.

add up the deaths AND injuries from the worst mass shooting that ever happened in this country.. 58 dead and over 500 injured. Done by a crazy rich white man. more damage than all the shootings u just listed combined.

A mass shooting consists of 4 or more people getting killed. since 2013, 2128 mass shootings have happened and guess how many were white?

you cannot logically explain how muslims are more of a threat. Its obvious youre a right winger, but the facts speak for it self. sorry. 

If this is the best you have, just quit now.

The “mass shootings” you foolishly referenced were committed primarily by young black males. I don’t know why your kind still tries this pathetic attempt at forming an argument....

Let’s make this even more interesting....

After islamo fascists murdered thousands of Americans on 09/11, law enforcement went into over drive trying to track these orcs down and contain them. Despite the nonstop surveillance, Muslims continued to attack and kill Americans in the name of allah. To their credit, law enforcement officials interrupted almost 100 catastrophic Islamic terror attacks. So when you try to build your case on the quantity of the attacks, it’s not because they are peaceful, rational people. It’s because we’re catching them before they kill us.

You’re also failing to properly identify the white males you’re so desperately clinging to as your boogeymen. Most of the mass shootings have been committed by alt-left types, not trump supporters, or people who are republicans. The main characteristics in most of the leftist attacks were rooted in atheism, America hatred, etc...

Before long telling truth will be a crime... Very well said response... it’s very unfortunate facts driven by data get dismissed by someone’s emotional hatred... clearly KNAPPSTER is racist or hates who he is... the delusion to his argument makes me wonder where he is on the spectrum... clearly there is some self hatred and poor self esteem going on 

I hate racist white people who act like they're not racist douchbags. thats who I hate. I bet both of you have like 20 guns sitting right next to you with Confederate flags on your vehicles. haha

“I hate racist white people”

lol

9/13/19 11:04 AM
3/27/03
Brandonbrazell -
DAVID H -
FatBuddha - 
Hate420 -

Because Democrats/Leftists/KKK members don't care when little "colored" boys and girls get hit in gunfire. They just want to blame republicans and paint them as racists. When in reality the policies and systems leftists have created are designed to enslave minorities, keep them poor and dependent on the crumbs they provide for them.

Brilliant strategy by the Democrats. They have deceived minorities for several decades. Lucky, many minorities are starting to see the light and get off the democratic plantation...

Lol democratic plantation! Ok buddy. You really want to know why blacks Mostly vote Democrat? Look no further than your own disrespectful and dehumanizing comments. 

Specifically what did he say that was “dehumanizing” or “disrespectful” to “blacks”?

9/13/19 11:05 AM
12/16/11
Soup and Beer -
Osbot - 
Altofsky -
Hate420 -

I'm sure the mother of a 2 year old just sprayed with bullets from a random drive by will take solace in your definition.

Yep, they give zero fucks about violence they can't bastardize for political arguments. 

Today in America between 2 and 26 black men between the age of 15-34 will be murdered by their peers, each day until we get to 7,500-8,000.

The number one cause of death for black men aged 15-34 is murder, not car accidents or cancer or heart attacks, fucking murder. 

Nobody gives a shit about what is going on daily, systemically, these mother cukers are still talking about 1 chick getting hit by a car by a moron in Charlottesville while 10,000's of people have been murdered since then. 

9/13/19 11:17 AM
8/11/05
Why are the leftists arguing as if this is a knock on the right wingers?

This is a good thing. It means there are not enough terrorists to really make a significant blip on the radar screen.

KAGA!
9/13/19 12:38 PM
12/9/09
knappster -
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

Now compare those figures to the deaths from every single shooting committed by a “right wing/white male” type and tell me which is greater.

After you’ve done that, tell me how many white males live in America, and then tell me how many Muslims live in America, and explain to me how such a tiny population could be responsible for more deaths than such a large population.

add up the deaths AND injuries from the worst mass shooting that ever happened in this country.. 58 dead and over 500 injured. Done by a crazy rich white man. more damage than all the shootings u just listed combined.

A mass shooting consists of 4 or more people getting killed. since 2013, 2128 mass shootings have happened and guess how many were white?

you cannot logically explain how muslims are more of a threat. Its obvious youre a right winger, but the facts speak for it self. sorry. 

Blacks are 13% of the population of the United States, but commit 53% of all murder (FBI Uniform Crime Reports).

Muslims have committed 35,620 terrorist attacks since 9/11. (religionofpeace. com)

What's your source for 2128 mass shootings?

9/13/19 12:42 PM
12/17/06
Osbot -
Altofsky -
Hate420 -

Drive bys hit only criminals. Got it.

9/13/19 12:44 PM
3/13/02

Actually!  A far left thinking woman is more likely to kill her baby than a racist white dude.  It’s not even close

9/13/19 12:50 PM
3/13/02

I’m talking about abortion f**ktards! 

9/14/19 2:11 AM
5/30/15

It's nice to see a thread every now and then where even the right wingers end up realizing they have no argument. 

9/14/19 2:27 AM
9/12/05
Osbot - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
sage77 -

Except, the vast majority of all these Islamic terrorist attacks account for a huge number of deaths, from just a couple of attacks.

It's like when the pro-gun Lobby makes a comparison between say, Norway or New Zealand, and the USA on domestic terrorist gun deaths. Norway and New Zealand have a single attack in decades, with many deaths, and due to their tiny population, they end up with a massively skewed death rate related to right wing terrorism. The number of deaths is not insignificant, but the number of attacks, in this case, one, is not a statistically significant number. In short, you cannot draw a serious data set from one attack.

Likewise, Islamic terrorism has claimed the lives of thousands in the USA, over a couple of attacks, meanwhile in the same time frame going back to 9/11, there have been dozens and dozens of right wing domestic terror attacks. If the country took the same stance on right wing redicalism domestically, that it took on islamic radicalism, there would be far fewer deranged right wing radicals shooting up schools, temples, or night clubs.

Imagine if people painted all right wingers with the same brush, the way Muslims are painted based off of the actions of a handful of people? Police stopping you for no reason. People calling the authorities on you for no reason. People being systemically racist towards an entire group of people based soley on appearance. People who are not Muslim being murdered because they wear turbans (sikhs).

The simple truth is, it's not wrong to say that the biggest terrorist group in the USA resides on the right. Now, not all right wingers are terrorists, just like not all men are wife beaters. However, all wife beaters ARE men, just like almost ALL domestic terrorists are right wingers in this country. If you're a right winger, you shouldn't be pulling back from this statement, being a right winger doesn't make you a terrorist. Just like being a man doesn't make you a wife beater. Just like being a muslim doesn't make you a terrorist. 

Finally Inb4 someone says Nazis were left wing.

This is pretty ignorant and dishonest. The left is trying to frame the right as violent because they are trying to keep the spotlight off of their own shit. Whether you look at the progression of the attacks coming from the antifa types, or the shootings committed by militant atheist types, you are talking about leftists, not people on the right. The Trump hating/Jew hating types are also a product of left.

And to minimize the attacks committed by islamists as "just a couple of attacks" is laughable. They are absolutely overrepresented when you consider that they truly represent like 1% of our population.
9/14/19 12:22 PM
1/14/17

You can’t argue with these basement dwellers on the left no matter what facts you show them. They can’t think for themselves. I say let them say and act just like they are, recorde it and let everyone see. These snowflakes are Trumps best campaign commercials they are doing more to get Trump re-elected then RNC. We should be thanking these antifa LGBTQISABCDEFG,s for helping MAGA!!! Every race of Real red blooded Americans know what’s up...

9/14/19 2:27 PM
1/1/01
Brandonbrazell - 
DAVID H -
FatBuddha - 
Hate420 -

Where did I mention blacks, you dump truck. I said MINORITIES. And what were the "disrespectful and dehumanizing" comments??? Oh yeah, there is none. Reading comprehension fool...

You must be one of those racist/kkk democratic members...
9/15/19 12:26 AM
9/12/05
JeremyPatton - 
knappster -
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

Blacks are 13% of the population of the United States, but commit 53% of all murder (FBI Uniform Crime Reports).

Muslims have committed 35,620 terrorist attacks since 9/11. (religionofpeace. com)

What's your source for 2128 mass shootings?

CNN