UnderGround Forums CNN: Right-Wingers Are USA Deadliest Terrorists!

10 days ago
8/1/13

On the anniversity of 9/11 no less.

How on earth can anyone watch these nut jobs?

10 days ago
5/19/06
wow, CNN is human garbage...
10 days ago
1/1/01

cnn or wfa

10 days ago
3/17/14

its true. Racist white people are the biggest threat in this country. look at the deadliest mass shootings that have happened. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
knappster -

its true. Racist white people are the biggest threat in this country. look at the deadliest mass shootings that have happened. 

today about 911 was not done by white amreicans

10 days ago
3/17/14
Winston Wolf -
knappster -

so you dont think it was an inside job? either way, the biggest terrorist attacks that have happened in this country the republicans were in charge. which the right wingers love. 

10 days ago
5/19/06
knappster - 
Winston Wolf -
knappster -

so you dont think it was an inside job? either way, the biggest terrorist attacks that have happened in this country the republicans were in charge. which the right wingers love. 

you sound like a racist, keep watching CNN you nazi..
10 days ago
3/17/14
Dire -
knappster - 
Winston Wolf -
knappster -

you sound like a racist, keep watching CNN you nazi..

im not part of the left or right because im not a fucking puppet jackass. youre probably the racist defending right wingers, those are the nazis

10 days ago
4/13/07

I don’t watch CNN but living in the US, I know that I’m much more likely to get killed by a far right, AR-17 owning, angry white man in his 20s or 30s than by a member of ISIS.  The statistics speak for themselves. 

10 days ago
9/12/05
Cnn will never recover from the ratings losses they’ve experienced, and they’re making a parody of themselves trying to cling to the final idiots who still watch them.
10 days ago
3/17/14
sage77 -

I don’t watch CNN but living in the US, I know that I’m much more likely to get killed by a far right, AR-17 owning, angry white man in his 20s or 30s than by a member of ISIS.  The statistics speak for themselves. 

thank you, this is all I am saying. its a fact. 

10 days ago
9/12/05
knappster - 
sage77 -

I see that you’re suffering from some developmental disabilities. Let me help you with that...

Start by researching the population of “right wing/white males” in America, and then factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks

Now research how many Muslims live in America, and factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks. 09/11 on its own blows this out of the water...

See? Now you understand that a statistically irrelevant portion of our population (Muslims) have killed Americans at a much higher rate than these fabled right wingers you idiots keep babbling about. All because you logged in to the ug and learned how to study statistics like a grown up.

Aren’t you proud of yourselves?
10 days ago
6/6/19
sage77 - 

10 days ago
6/6/19
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

I see that you’re suffering from some developmental disabilities. Let me help you with that...

Start by researching the population of “right wing/white males” in America, and then factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks

Now research how many Muslims live in America, and factor in how many people they’ve killed in terrorist attacks. 09/11 on its own blows this out of the water...

See? Now you understand that a statistically irrelevant portion of our population (Muslims) have killed Americans at a much higher rate than these fabled right wingers you idiots keep babbling about. All because you logged in to the ug and learned how to study statistics like a grown up.

LMAO, this is one of the dumbest arguments Ive seen on this board..
10 days ago
3/17/14
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

so dumb, I wont even entertain it. lolll

10 days ago
1/1/01
knappster -
Winston Wolf -
knappster -

no i dont

10 days ago
9/12/05
Broadway Joe - 
sage77 - 

You are also quite stupid. There are millions of white men with rifles in America, yet more people are killed with blunt objects than rifles. So if you were being accurate, you would say that you are more likely to be killed by a hammer or maybe a knife than you are a white male with a rifle.

If you understood statistics, you would understand that Muslims have killed more Americans in terror attacks than white males with rifles have, and it’s not even close.
10 days ago
9/12/05
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

09/11 Islamic terror attack
Fort hood Islamic terror attack
San Bernardino Islamic terror attack
Pulse night club Islamic terror attack

Now compare those figures to the deaths from every single shooting committed by a “right wing/white male” type and tell me which is greater.

After you’ve done that, tell me how many white males live in America, and then tell me how many Muslims live in America, and explain to me how such a tiny population could be responsible for more deaths than such a large population.

10 days ago
11/21/05
Given every single response on twitter I'm going to go out on a limb and say that headline didn't quite work out for CNN.
10 days ago
3/17/14
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

Now compare those figures to the deaths from every single shooting committed by a “right wing/white male” type and tell me which is greater.

After you’ve done that, tell me how many white males live in America, and then tell me how many Muslims live in America, and explain to me how such a tiny population could be responsible for more deaths than such a large population.

add up the deaths AND injuries from the worst mass shooting that ever happened in this country.. 58 dead and over 500 injured. Done by a crazy rich white man. more damage than all the shootings u just listed combined.

A mass shooting consists of 4 or more people getting killed. since 2013, 2128 mass shootings have happened and guess how many were white?

you cannot logically explain how muslims are more of a threat. Its obvious youre a right winger, but the facts speak for it self. sorry. 

10 days ago
12/8/14

Dozens of people shot every weekend in Chicago. 

Damn white terrorists and their AR15s!

10 days ago
9/12/05
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

add up the deaths AND injuries from the worst mass shooting that ever happened in this country.. 58 dead and over 500 injured. Done by a crazy rich white man. more damage than all the shootings u just listed combined.

A mass shooting consists of 4 or more people getting killed. since 2013, 2128 mass shootings have happened and guess how many were white?

you cannot logically explain how muslims are more of a threat. Its obvious youre a right winger, but the facts speak for it self. sorry. 

If this is the best you have, just quit now.

The “mass shootings” you foolishly referenced were committed primarily by young black males. I don’t know why your kind still tries this pathetic attempt at forming an argument....

Let’s make this even more interesting....

After islamo fascists murdered thousands of Americans on 09/11, law enforcement went into over drive trying to track these orcs down and contain them. Despite the nonstop surveillance, Muslims continued to attack and kill Americans in the name of allah. To their credit, law enforcement officials interrupted almost 100 catastrophic Islamic terror attacks. So when you try to build your case on the quantity of the attacks, it’s not because they are peaceful, rational people. It’s because we’re catching them before they kill us.

You’re also failing to properly identify the white males you’re so desperately clinging to as your boogeymen. Most of the mass shootings have been committed by alt-left types, not trump supporters, or people who are republicans. The main characteristics in most of the leftist attacks were rooted in atheism, America hatred, etc...

10 days ago
1/26/09
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

The “mass shootings” you foolishly referenced were committed primarily by young black males. I don’t know why your kind still tries this pathetic attempt at forming an argument....

After islamo fascists murdered thousands of Americans on 09/11, law enforcement went into over drive trying to track these orcs down and contain them. Despite the nonstop surveillance, Muslims continued to attack and kill Americans in the name of allah. To their credit, law enforcement officials interrupted almost 100 catastrophic Islamic terror attacks. So when you try to build your case on the quantity of the attacks, it’s not because they are peaceful, rational people. It’s because we’re catching them before they kill us.

You’re also failing to properly identify the white males you’re so desperately clinging to as your boogeymen. Most of the mass shootings have been committed by alt-left types, not trump supporters, or people who are republicans. The main characteristics in most of the leftist attacks were rooted in atheism, America hatred, etc...

Before long telling truth will be a crime... Very well said response... it’s very unfortunate facts driven by data get dismissed by someone’s emotional hatred... clearly KNAPPSTER is racist or hates who he is... the delusion to his argument makes me wonder where he is on the spectrum... clearly there is some self hatred and poor self esteem going on 

10 days ago
3/17/14
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

I could list 100 websites that show every single mass shooting that has happened from 1967-2019 and over 70% of them are white. youre beyond delusional dude. I am not even going to entertain your nazi ass anymore.

10 days ago
3/17/14
subgrappler83 -
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
factseatfeelings -
knappster - 
Broadway Joe -
factseatfeelings - 
knappster - 
sage77 -

Add up the deaths from:

Before long telling truth will be a crime... Very well said response... it’s very unfortunate facts driven by data get dismissed by someone’s emotional hatred... clearly KNAPPSTER is racist or hates who he is... the delusion to his argument makes me wonder where he is on the spectrum... clearly there is some self hatred and poor self esteem going on 

I hate racist white people who act like they're not racist douchbags. thats who I hate. I bet both of you have like 20 guns sitting right next to you with Confederate flags on your vehicles. haha