OtherGround Forums Camicom vs Illportents

22 days ago
9/27/07

This thread is about the difference in Camicom and Illportents.

Camicom is a far right leaning Trump supporter. HOWEVER, he is always polite, patriotic and doesn't spread hate.

Illportents is a far left extemist. His only purpose on this forum is to spread vile hateful shit and talk down to people like everyone is inferior to him. He is very toxic and brings absolutely nothing positive to this forum.

In short, why hasn't Illportents been banned? 

22 days ago
1/1/01

WFA

22 days ago
9/27/07
samichlaus -

WFA

Indeed...can a mod move to OG? You are welcome to chime in though. 

22 days ago
8/18/09
rubbermonkey - 

Camicom is a far right leaning Trump supporter. HOWEVER, he is always polite, patriotic and doesn't spread hate.

Illportents is a far left extemist. His only purpose on this forum is to spread vile hateful shit and talk down to people like everyone is inferior to him. He is very toxic and brings absolutely nothing positive to this forum.

The basis of your argument is way off. Every time I've seen him post Camicom resorts to personal attacks and spreading hate. Not sure why you think this deserves a thread. Also, WFA

Edited: 22 days ago
2/15/06
rubbermonkey - 

I think he has been banned multiple times already. He was orcus and then something else before this.
22 days ago
7/20/08

Camicon round 2 via tko.

22 days ago
7/24/16

Orcus (Ill Portents) has been ;banned several times and comes back with a new screename every time. 

22 days ago
6/27/09

Ill Poutine, Anti-fragile... one other one I think

22 days ago
6/27/09

Oh and Cam comes off as a funny goof that throws MAGAs around like he's Oprah whereas Orcus comes off like he actually believes the shit he says

22 days ago
9/27/07
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Oh and Cam comes off as a funny goof that throws MAGAs around like he's Oprah whereas Orcus comes off like he actually believes the shit he says

I think camicom says things in good fun. Illportents is hateful...

22 days ago
8/5/13

Orcus is a creepy useful idiot.

22 days ago
8/18/09
lol at trying to justify one guy while assuming you know the other guy's intentions. The rationalizations are priceless.
22 days ago
6/28/10

Orcus and Ninja are not healthy. They are the type to go on rampages IMO.

22 days ago
12/29/18

Camicorn round 1. Orcus begs for his life with a tap in under 2 minutes. Slightly quicker than Elias 

22 days ago
12/22/10

They are both the same person.

22 days ago
1/1/01
My cat is cuter than your cat - lol at trying to justify one guy while assuming you know the other guy's intentions. The rationalizations are priceless.

They both have been clear about their intentions so not only are you wrong you're smugly trying to do what you accuse others of. Its just weak. Ask your wife's boyfriend how men should conduct themselves you worthless nothing. 

21 days ago
8/15/14
JSMHP -
My cat is cuter than your cat - lol at trying to justify one guy while assuming you know the other guy's intentions. The rationalizations are priceless.

They both have been clear about their intentions so not only are you wrong you're smugly trying to do what you accuse others of. Its just weak. Ask your wife's boyfriend how men should conduct themselves you worthless nothing. 

Slow clap.

21 days ago
4/11/14

Orcus = paid to propagate Soros agenda

Camicon = unpaid patriot 

21 days ago
12/28/12

please be nice to cami who will may not be with us much longer

21 days ago
5/24/17

Can't we make it a tekken tag team match? 

21 days ago
8/27/08

Orcus wins via stomach cancer

21 days ago
6/24/05
How you perceive Camicom or Illportents will largely depend on your own politics.
21 days ago
8/18/09
JSMHP -

They do the exact same thing. Your bias taints your perspective. It's easy for everyone to see except guys who want to see what they want to see.
21 days ago
9/27/07
Positive Energy -

Orcus = paid to propagate Soros agenda

Camicon = unpaid patriot 

Perfect

21 days ago
5/24/17
Honest Lee -

Orcus wins via stomach cancer

Thats low.