UnderGround Forums Cat zingano released by UFC?

10 days ago
1/14/12

Damn one of my favourite women fighters Cat had some name value and her destruction of Nunes with that Roar at the end was awesome.

Hopefully it works out for Cat and she gets booked soon.

10 days ago
9/13/14

She has a losing record in the UFC, barely fights once a year, lots of personal issues, hasn't shown any improvement in her physical or mental skills, etc. Not saying it was right to cut her, but no one should be surprised by this from a business perspective.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Well, it's not like the division is overflowing with potential contenders and badasses so they simply have to get rid of her as she is not capable enough. She is the cream of the crop, very marketable due to her appearance, her ferocious attitude and all the footage that comes with her (snapshots of her fights with Ronda, Nunes etc). So this is not the normal release like "you lost a couple fights now, can't do that", something else is obviously going on. Maybe she asked for more money after getting other good offers, who knows.
10 days ago
9/8/10

I’ll always remember her fight against Ronda as one of the worst gameplans I have ever seen in MMA.

’What if at the start of the first round I sprint directly into Ronda’s clinch? That should work right?’ 

10 days ago
2/2/08
She should go to Bellator, One, PFL
10 days ago
6/29/09
Cyborg vs cat in Bellator next.....and that should do it.
10 days ago
6/17/16

U Fight Cheap U Fawkin' Cunt!

10 days ago
11/21/02

She’s 37. I’m surprised she wants to take another break and try to win a few to get in with Amanda.  They gave Rocky a title shot.  She had a big payday w a better story if she could have won 2 in a row.

10 days ago
3/26/13
McBottery -

I’ll always remember her fight against Ronda as one of the worst gameplans I have ever seen in MMA.

’What if at the start of the first round I sprint directly into Ronda’s clinch? That should work right?’ 

To be fair, that strategy has worked against an Olympic caliber grappler...

https://i0.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/PRI_74829964.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C429&ssl=1

10 days ago
11/28/03

good time to retire b4 she starts gettin smashed regularly

10 days ago
10/26/05
ranier wolfcastle -

I'd like to help her get smashed regularly. 

10 days ago
2/5/06

I hate to say it, but she absolutely deserved to be released. 1-4 in her last 5 fights in an extremely weak division????

That said, I'm all ears if someone can explain how she could go from finishing the WMMA GOAT to such a massive downfall. And, no......, it's not simply "her husband's death." He died 8 months before she defeated Nunes.

Her strategy against Rousey made retards say, "WTF is she thinking!!!!!!"

10 days ago
10/5/11

Cat needs to focus on her boxing before she comes back. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Yeah, I know most people love her but her recent appearances have more than warranted this cut.
10 days ago
11/9/17
chupecabre -
ranier wolfcastle -

I'd like to help her get smashed regularly. 

I'd smash on the reg! 

9 days ago
8/8/18

I wonder what the ultimatum was? Coker will pick her up but I think she should go to pfl and get that money. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
RKing85 - Yeah, I know most people love her but her recent appearances have more than warranted this cut.

She never looks bad, just displays bad strategy. She's always aggressive and a moment away from cracking someone and making a good scrap happen. That alone warrants her being around imo. She's not super technical, but is tough as hell, mixes it up and is always entertaining.

The Megan fight was her chance to show what she has left and some weird shit had to happen and make it a non-fight. Left her in a bad spot with no leverage really. Going by Megan's last fight against Spencer, Cat probably would have done well against her.
9 days ago
6/30/07

Meh, never understood the love affair.

Her signature move is putting her head down and running forward in a windmill fashion.

9 days ago
11/16/09
Mountain Medic -

Meh, never understood the love affair.

Her signature move is putting her head down and running forward in a windmill fashion.

Her donk.

9 days ago
8/20/03

Her last few fights were not enough to warrant keeping her but the fact she beat the hell out of the current champ Nunes should have been enough to keep her for a nice build up.

I suspect that she and BLAF had "issues."

9 days ago
4/14/13

Dana "fuck me or I'll cut you"
Cat "I'm not Ronda, cya later"

9 days ago
11/12/11

I'd rather still have her on the roster but I'm not suprised.

A single win in nearly 5 years.

In her entire run in the UFC she's looked good for a total of 3 rounds - the rest was very mediocre

9 days ago
10/11/18
MM8 -
Card -

Joe should have asked her how she was feeling right now.

LMAO VU 

9 days ago
9/24/18
FOX Force Five - 

I'd rather still have her on the roster but I'm not suprised.

A single win in nearly 5 years.

In her entire run in the UFC she's looked good for a total of 3 rounds - the rest was very mediocre

Yeah they need all the names they can get and she could fight at both 135 and 145. Unless she wanted to be cut? Who knows. 

9 days ago
4/25/11

Wood eat butt