UnderGround Forums Cejudo with another callout (inter-gender match!?)

7 days ago
6/9/16

7 days ago
5/22/17

My name is Triple C!

Edited: 7 days ago
12/7/18

Fun fact: Cejudo cuts way better promos then Colby does. Cejudo Is on the verge of becoming a huge breakout star. Boxing has had millions of Mexican superstars in boxing. MMA desperately needs one. The vast majority of combat sports fans are Mexican then White...and then Eastern Euro. I like Cejudo. Hes a stud and someone who truly gets "it." Hes put in the work in and out the ring to entertain and get people invested. Love everything hes doing. He seems like a natural born entertainer/speaker on the mic. Where as, even though Colby creatively comes up with great gimmicks, he has issues with speaking/execution. Sonnen was a wannabe mark who rehearsed, scripted, and who stole all his material from others, but because he could simply speak confidently/and was a good public speaker, other marks loved Sonnen. Sonnen was never on Conor's level. When ever someone compares Sonnen and Conor, that's when you know they are an idiot, biased, or have an agenda. Conor is actually an elite of the elite fighter. Conor actually has the gift of gab and came up with all his greatest lines off the cuff, on the fly, non-non-scripted, during exchanges. Conor is even superior to Ali. Conor is a cultural icon, while Sonnen was a mark

7 days ago
10/20/16

I can’t put my finger on it but he’s winning me over with these goofy over the top call outs 

12/7/18
bootysweat -

I can’t put my finger on it but he’s winning me over with these goofy over the top call outs 

I like Cejudo. Cejudo is truly being himself. Hes a charismatic "goofball." Hes a playful "cringey" happy go lucky dude who's very endearing. Where as, a try-hard corny square like Woodley is the worst kind of cringe, in every way, In every respect. Cejudo can cut a damn good promo too. Cejudo actually cuts better promos then Colby lol. All though, creatively, Colby has come up with some pretty hilarious stuff. Colby is far more creative then Sonnen ever was. He just doesnt have the confidence in public speaking that Sonnen had.

7 days ago
4/17/17
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
bootysweat -

I like Cejudo. Cejudo is truly being himself. Hes a charismatic "goofball." Hes a playful "cringey" happy go lucky dude who's very endearing. Where as, a try-hard corny square like Woodley is the worst kind of cringe, in every way, In every respect. Cejudo can cut a damn good promo too. Cejudo actually cuts better promos then Colby lol. All though, creatively, Colby has come up with some pretty hilarious stuff. Colby is far more creative then Sonnen ever was. He just doesnt have the confidence in public speaking that Sonnen had.

Yup. I think he has always been unintentionally awkward. He is leaning into it now and its kind of funny.
7 days ago
5/13/05

Cejudo is hilarious. He is so weird but funny at the same time.

12/7/18
We Are All One Mean Species -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
bootysweat -

Yup. I think he has always been unintentionally awkward. He is leaning into it now and its kind of funny.

I dont find Cejudo awkward. That was a damn fine promo lol. I feel like there is a larger societal issue at play. Too many are groomed to stay inside the box. if you do not act or think like how they tell you, you should, you are the one considered "weird" or "crazy" or "awkward." So truly essentric creative endearing people are ostracized by the sheep who are happy to fall in line like everyone else. Conor himself told you "if you want to be successful, you have to be obsessed with your line of work, to become the best at it, and be what 'they' consider 'crazy' " ...something along those lines 

7 days ago
3/24/15

Colby’s promos are way more entertaining than this dudes. He just comes off as a corny doofus 

7 days ago
12/7/18
taintpuncher -

Colby’s promos are way more entertaining than this dudes. He just comes off as a corny doofus 

Colby still doesnt even know how to really cut a promo. Anyone who calls Cejudo "corny" is an incel virgin who probably spends most of his life over the internet. You watch to watch a real life, real corny doofus? Go watch Woodley

7 days ago
3/24/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -
taintpuncher -

Colby still doesnt even know how to really cut a promo. Anyone who calls Cejudo "corny" is an incel virgin who probably spends most of his life over the internet. You watch to watch a real life, real corny doofus? Go watch Woodley

Colby knows what he’s doing. He’s playing the asshole MAGA guy that contradicts himself all the time. You’re a mark for his gimmick bro, get smart 

12/7/18
taintpuncher -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
taintpuncher -

Colby knows what he’s doing. He’s playing the asshole MAGA guy that contradicts himself all the time. You’re a mark for his gimmick bro, get smart 

serious question, are you retarded? Go actually read my posts you low IQ mutt lol. I said numerous times in this thread alone, that creatively, Colby has come up with some hilarious gimmicks. I said his issue is public speaking/executing. Cejudo is def much smoother on the mic, which leads to him showcasing more charisma on the mic. Cejudo 100% cuts a better promo as of right now. Colby is already far better then Sonnen though. All Colby needs to do, is practise his performances on the mic, with execution and delivery, and hes golden. Also, I dont want to get into politics, but maga>>>>sjw liberal blm 

7 days ago
5/8/13
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Fun fact: Cejudo cuts way better promos then Colby does. Cejudo Is on the verge of becoming a huge breakout star. Boxing has had millions of Mexican superstars in boxing. MMA desperately needs one. The vast majority of combat sports fans are Mexican then White...and then Eastern Euro. I like Cejudo. Hes a stud and someone who truly gets "it." Hes put in the work in and out the ring to entertain and get people invested. Love everything hes doing. He seems like a natural born entertainer/speaker on the mic. Where as, even though Colby creatively comes up with great gimmicks, he has issues with speaking/execution. Sonnen was a wannabe mark who rehearsed, scripted, and who stole all his material from others, but because he could simply speak confidently/and was a good public speaker, other marks loved Sonnen. Sonnen was never on Conor's level. When ever someone compares Sonnen and Conor, that's when you know they are an idiot, biased, or have an agenda. Conor is actually an elite of the elite fighter. Conor actually has the gift of gab and came up with all his greatest lines off the cuff, on the fly, non-non-scripted, during exchanges. Conor is even superior to Ali. Conor is a cultural icon, while Sonnen was a mark

I was just reading your post, halfway through I was like wtf??  Another line or so and I knew it was Conorwinstherematch without even checking lol. 

12/7/18

"I was just reading your post." Already lies detected. You dont know how to read. 

6 days ago
10/4/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -
We Are All One Mean Species -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
bootysweat -

I dont find Cejudo awkward. That was a damn fine promo lol. I feel like there is a larger societal issue at play. Too many are groomed to stay inside the box. if you do not act or think like how they tell you, you should, you are the one considered "weird" or "crazy" or "awkward." So truly essentric creative endearing people are ostracized by the sheep who are happy to fall in line like everyone else. Conor himself told you "if you want to be successful, you have to be obsessed with your line of work, to become the best at it, and be what 'they' consider 'crazy' " ...something along those lines 

Can’t you make just one post on here wirhout Conor’s dick in your mouth? 

6 days ago
9/8/13
ConorWinsTheRematch -

No....Cejudo will not be the next Mexican superstar 

No....Conor is not a bigger icon than Ali. 

Go go sit down sir. 

6 days ago
6/27/09

6 days ago
8/24/15

Lol that was good.

6 days ago
5/15/15

Holy fuck Mighty Mouse hits Hard, Cejudo showing mad symptoms  of CTE.

6 days ago
1/1/01
lol. Gotta give him credit. Pretty easy for a champ from the lower weight classes to be overlooked. Fans have just never rallied around little dudes for some reason. He's doing his best to boost his entertainment value, even at the expense of being ridiculous.

Good job keeping a straight face while doing that. Valentina isn't really the joking type though, she might put on some sap gloves and roll him up for real.
6 days ago
5/8/16

I agree with this fight and I am becoming a huge fan of Henry's now bend the knees

6 days ago
9/2/10

Hahahahahaha

6 days ago
3/21/07

Ok this was actually funny

6 days ago
9/24/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -
taintpuncher -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
taintpuncher -

serious question, are you retarded? Go actually read my posts you low IQ mutt lol. I said numerous times in this thread alone, that creatively, Colby has come up with some hilarious gimmicks. I said his issue is public speaking/executing. Cejudo is def much smoother on the mic, which leads to him showcasing more charisma on the mic. Cejudo 100% cuts a better promo as of right now. Colby is already far better then Sonnen though. All Colby needs to do, is practise his performances on the mic, with execution and delivery, and hes golden. Also, I dont want to get into politics, but maga>>>>sjw liberal blm 

“All Colby needs to do, is practise his performances on the mic, with execution and delivery, and hes golden” 

.. don’t quit your day job, kid (if you have one) 

Edited: 6 days ago
12/7/18
raging_rick86 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

No....Cejudo will not be the next Mexican superstar 

No....Conor is not a bigger icon than Ali. 

Go go sit down sir. 

Boxing has always had a surplus of Mexican superstars who RAN boxing. I'm saying that MMA needs some Mexican greats, because the vast majority of combat sports fans are Mexican. Imagine an MMA version of Canelo or Oscar De La Hoya?

also, Conor is absolutely a greater icon. Social media/more platforms, means that Conor speaks to - and influences, a far larger audience, then Ali ever did during his run. Far more people know who Conor is now, then people ever knew who Ali was during Ali's run. Conor has millions more fans then Ali ever had during the height of his career. Meaning comparatively at the same point in their careers, many many many more people watched Conor, were fans of Conors, and considered Conor a bigger icon. when you have more people watching, you are a bigger icon