UnderGround Forums Cepeda Continues His Campaign Against White Folk

10 days ago
1/1/01
DropKick Joe -

Maybe Elias is Orcus?

mind officially bottled

That could explain why Orcus is allowed to have so many alternate screen names without getting banned. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

That shit is stupid.

10 days ago
6/30/07
ranier wolfcastle - 

the white man - always tryin to keep him down 

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes

Of course, he's the asshole that wears wrestling shoes to training. The signs were there all along fellas
10 days ago
2/28/14
TwentyNineTwentyEight - I know Elias, he’s a nice guy. I just talk MMA with him because I disagree with his political stance.

Nice people don't baselessly accuse others of being racist. That's the opposite of nice and has nothing to do with a political stance. It's an ugly, nasty thing to do. 

I bet he doesn't know any kid touchers. THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S THE KID TOUCHER!!!!!! See how stupid that sounds?

10 days ago
6/7/16

Unacceptable. 

Edited: 10 days ago
11/20/05
Properly used, nationalism means that you think your country is better than others. If the term was used correctly, an African American who think America is the best country would be a black nationalist. What the one worlder Left is really trying to do with this perversion of words is to de-legitimize American patriotism.

Cepeda is just an ignorant nothing who really should just shut his mouth. It would be hard not to feel superior to him. No one should even bother denying what he says. He is insignificant. He has no political philosophy, just a few buzzwords. He's barely literate as well. He is one of those guys who contributes or produces nothing, and would never have a job except that meaningless noise permeates the society
He's also so limited he thinks Hispanic is a race, and doesn't realize he's clearly white
10 days ago
12/17/06
StretchPlum - Properly used, nationalism means that you think your country is better than others. If the term was used correctly, an African American who think America is the best country would be a black nationalist. What the one worlder Left is really trying to do with this perversion of words is to de-legitimize American patriotism.

Cepeda is just an ignorant nothing who really should just shut his mouth. It would be hard not to feel superior to him. No one should even bother denying what he says. He is insignificant. He has no political philosophy, just a few buzzwords. He's barely literate as well. He is one of those guys who contributes or produces nothing, and would never have a job except that meaningless noise permeates the society
He's also so limited he thinks Hispanic is a race, and doesn't realize he's clearly white

10 days ago
12/29/10

Probably a response to the pseudo stormfront vibes in this forum. You’re all a bunch of racist pricks and it tends to rub off on us “minorities.”

10 days ago
11/9/18
Hurricane Hasan -

Probably a response to the pseudo stormfront vibes in this forum. You’re all a bunch of racist pricks and it tends to rub off on us “minorities.”

Victim gotta victim

10 days ago
7/18/11

“If you’ve never met a white supremacist, you are one”

Where the fuck does he even get this shit?

10 days ago
1/24/16

10 days ago
3/16/15
SickEye - 

He pulls it straight out of his greasy asshole.

10 days ago
1/24/16

Anyone trying to actually understand the point he was trying to make?

10 days ago
12/17/06
dinkledorf - 

Anyone trying to actually understand the point he was trying to make?

Yes, we all understood the point. He's a blithering idiot with the IQ of a fencepost.

10 days ago
1/1/01
SickEye - 

If you've never met the guy who hates steak, you are the guy who hates steak.

10 days ago
10/17/13
Gennady Goblin - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight - I know Elias, he’s a nice guy. I just talk MMA with him because I disagree with his political stance.

Nice people don't baselessly accuse others of being racist. That's the opposite of nice and has nothing to do with a political stance. It's an ugly, nasty thing to do. 

I bet he doesn't know any kid touchers. THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S THE KID TOUCHER!!!!!! See how stupid that sounds?

Relax and breathe.
10 days ago
7/7/10

Olympics must be racist cause it’s nationalism all over the place 

7/18/11
Fabes -
SickEye - 

If you've never met the guy who hates steak, you are the guy who hates steak.

If you don’t know who the white supremacist is in your first half hour in the room, you ARE the white supremacist. 

10 days ago
7/18/11

Before Elias goes to sleep, he checks under the bed for white supremacists. 

10 days ago
8/12/16
danybayamon23 -

I hope he doesn’t think he’s Hispanic, we don’t accept his bitch ass

Us Latinos don't want him either.

10 days ago
3/19/04
Mountain Medic - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

the white man - always tryin to keep him down 

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes

Of course, he's the asshole that wears wrestling shoes to training. The signs were there all along fellas

Hahaha
10 days ago
8/12/16
Hurricane Hasan -

I don't think you know what "Pseudo" means, becuase it doesn't support what you seem to be trying to say. 

"Oh noes, I'm racist because other people are fake racists!"

9/22/11

That boy sure can trigger a lot of people with his meme themed opinions. 

10 days ago
2/2/15
Hurricane Hasan -

Then why don't you just fuck right off to another forum? 

10 days ago
6/22/11
Dashabox -
danybayamon23 -

I hope he doesn’t think he’s Hispanic, we don’t accept his bitch ass

Us Latinos don't want him either.

I second this. Guy is a joke.