UnderGround Forums Cepeda Continues His Campaign Against White Folk

9 days ago
12/17/06
donkypunch55 -

Has he showed up to this thread?  You know that mother fucker is lurkin’ hard.

Sup yo, can you intelligently support that dipshit statement?

He can't debate it because he's entirely full of shit. He likely tells himself that he doesn't need to debate it because we're all a bunch of "xyz-bad-people-buzzword". 

That's what these people do. Their arguments do not withstand scrutiny so they simply label people as racist as some kind of nonsensical faux-trump card.

8 days ago
10/14/02
he just wants to be attacked online by people annoyed by his race baiting

so he can play victim

in some werid way it would be great for him to experience some real racism lol
8 days ago
3/2/09

Hard to believe he's the same guy who use to write for Inside fighting.  He's turned into quite the bitch. 

8 days ago
6/17/16
BathtubwiththeBoiz -
Gennady Goblin -
mdrndaysamurai -

I wish he would give definitions of “white supremacist” and “super structure”. 

Elias, define please?

I would imagine super structure means that the system is racist, which it clearly hasn't been for decades according to the law. But there are things the law can't dictate. For example, in order for a person to be hired, you need a human being to do the hiring. And there have been experiments done where they send applications for jobs listing the same qualifications, but one application has a "white sounding" name, and the other has a "black sounding" name, and the white sounding name gets more responses.

If that is indeed true, then yeah, it's a form of discrimination. But what do we do about it? I'm all about brainstorming solutions. We could make it so that everyone who submits an application is automatically granted an interview. Though if the person is throwing out the black name apps due to not wanting to hire blacks, he's still not gonna hire a black guy after an interview. And people who are wildly unqualified would have to be interviewed. Huge waste of time all around. 

Another option would be a strict racial quota. We require X amount of white, black, asian, hispanic males, and white, black, asian, hispanic females. Now you're in a spot where a hispanic female who's highly qualified has to be told "Sorry, you're the best for the job, but we already have one and we need to fill this white male quota, so we're hiring a white guy that isn't as qualified as you." That's a shitty situation to be in. Now instead of hiring the best team possible you're just trying to check off boxes on a list. 

These ideas both suck. What's a better idea to try and alleviate this issue? I'm all ears if someone has a reasonable solution. If your idea is "Let's scream how life is unfair and call everyone racist white supremacists.", sorry pal, you're not gonna accomplish anything. The status quo will remain as is, you will have done nothing but irritate and divide people, and make yourself look like an asshole.

https://www.thoughtco.com/definition-of-base-and-superstructure-3026372

Not quite. To understand this stuff, you have to buy into the idea that there is the oppressor and the oppressed, and that most of society reinforces the oppressor's interests and contributes to the oppression of the oppressed. The difference here is that the 'oppressor' is no longer delimited by social strata, but race.

It is all very convoluted in an early 20th century way, and you will struggle to get tight definitions from these people because they are mostly just parroting what they have read or heard.

We're all just products of a flawed system, man. It's just the man trying to keep us down, man.

8 days ago
6/17/16
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

This lady offers a rational opinion. I’d like her and Cepeda to have a chat.

I would like to oppress her with my white penis.

8 days ago
6/23/09
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

I think i'm in love.

8 days ago
5/14/10

Sound logic

8 days ago
9/5/11
boxingman - he just wants to be attacked online by people annoyed by his race baiting

so he can play victim

8 days ago
12/6/05
What a low life piece of shit.
8 days ago
1/1/01
goldenboyart - What a low life piece of shit.

100%
8 days ago
11/9/18
boxingman - he just wants to be attacked online by people annoyed by his race baiting

so he can play victim

Only a few people alive have experienced real racism.

8 days ago
1/10/13
MM8 -

so he can play victim

I think plenty still experience racism, just not to the degree that people of color did prior to say 1970 or so. It still exists in our country, but the lynchings and cross burnings are thankfully mostly in our past. I don't believe it exists anywhere near like the media is trying to tell people.  I talk with all of my black friends about it, the majority say other than hearing a N-bomb or bad joke they haven't faced it themselves. 

8 days ago
11/17/10

lol @ MMA "journalists"...seriosuly no bigger joke of a group than MMA "journalists"

bacon neck is terrible and will not last long, trust me

he is on the new flavor of the month (SJW white supremacy BS).....he will scatter from flavor to flavor just ot remain "relevant", then inevitably fade away with the rest of the masses when the schtick dries up

7 days ago
3/16/15

Does anybody know if Cepeda is in this country legally??????

7 days ago
5/30/15

You're not a victim op. Just let it go. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

elias has dishonored the encyclocepedas'

7 days ago
9/2/10

What a dickhead.

7 days ago
11/18/14
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

tripping over is a problem

multiple trip hazards are not

7 days ago
3/20/07

It’s just race baiting nonsense to generate clicks, aka “Journalism 101” in 2019. It’s willfully ignorant, immoral and pathetic. 

7 days ago
10/15/07

Man you guys sure give Ellias a lot of power on here. Who cares what he says or writes. If that’s what he believes than more power to him. Who cares? Keep it moving y’all. 

7 days ago
8/18/13
MM8 -

so he can play victim

Well, it took a few days, but we found someone who said something dumber than Elias

Congrats man 

6 days ago
12/5/15
joesonshuevos - That's disgusting. Boss, how much more of that are you going to tolerate?

Trying to get cepeda's job? LUL

6 days ago
11/17/10
ChicagoTom -

Man you guys sure give Ellias a lot of power on here. Who cares what he says or writes. If that’s what he believes than more power to him. Who cares? Keep it moving y’all. 

he is a contributing "journalist" on this site and i believe was a mod at some point?

6 days ago
8/26/05
He oughtta be thankful... if he was a white dude and wrote as poorly as he does, he wouldn't have a job...

not sure what that super structure is called...
6 days ago
11/18/11
Tahiti Bo - He oughtta be thankful... if he was a white dude and wrote as poorly as he does, he wouldn't have a job...

not sure what that super structure is called...

He appears to be a white dude in fact. Maybe he's fronting as a Mexican or something, but his ancestors came from somewhere where European people lived.