26 days ago
1/23/06
They want him to fight Masvidal
26 days ago
8/27/11

Nah. 

26 days ago
9/20/19

Jerkoff looking for a payday. Use your paternal last name. 

26 days ago
7/30/03

Masvidal fans will protect him agains both Leon and Nick at all costs. They will have every excuse in the book as for why he should not take either fight.

26 days ago
5/22/17

Nick torches masvidal 

26 days ago
2/15/11
SandBlaster - 

Nick torches masvidal 

LOL no
26 days ago
7/18/11

Let's see it. If he beat Masvidal, it would be huge. If he loses...oh well. The haters can't possibly find more shit to talk anyway!

26 days ago
5/9/13

The fire that he has is in a BIC lighter. 

26 days ago
12/7/14

firewater, maybe

26 days ago
1/30/16

Someone finally gave him his lighter back?

26 days ago
6/20/13

Masvidal has a rough road ahead.. glad he got paid before its all over

26 days ago
2/15/06
Calhoon - 

Masvidal fans will protect him agains both Leon and Nick at all costs. They will have every excuse in the book as for why he should not take either fight.

I'm a Masvidal fan and want what Jorge wants. If Nick is the payday he wants then I am for that. Nick is a big name and is money. Leon is still not a name.

My preference is to see Jorge cap his career with a title shot soon. But making money is the name of the game.
26 days ago
11/21/05

He meant Fireball...easy mistake.

26 days ago
11/29/11
HillboFrateTrane -

Jerkoff looking for a payday. Use your paternal last name. 

26 days ago
1/24/16

Make the fight. Nick will fuck him up just like Nate would in a rematch

26 days ago
8/15/07
dinkledorf - 

This.
26 days ago
1/21/14
dinkledorf -

Lol

26 days ago
6/30/09

One of the VERY few ppv's id actually pay for. 

Just saying.....

Hope Dana is listening.

26 days ago
7/30/03
StrikingMMA -
Calhoon - 

I'm a Masvidal fan and want what Jorge wants. If Nick is the payday he wants then I am for that. Nick is a big name and is money. Leon is still not a name.

My preference is to see Jorge cap his career with a title shot soon. But making money is the name of the game.

What happened to the ladder that you said needed to be climbed?

Does that ladder include Demian Maia and Stephen Thompson? Sure he has three straight wins but one is against a much smaller opponent and another is against someone he claims was his easiest fight in the UFC. Basically he has 1 good win in his last 5 fights I would say 2 good wins but I think him beating Askren was 1 in a million and Askren losing to Maia afterwards and now retiring takes a lot away from that win. So much for your ladder, but like you said it looks like you just want what Masvidal wants and if he wants to avoid Edwards then no doubt you will be all for it.

26 days ago
2/15/06
Calhoon - 
StrikingMMA -
Calhoon - 

Does that ladder include Demian Maia and Stephen Thompson? Sure he has three straight wins but one is against a much smaller opponent and another is against someone he claims was his easiest fight in the UFC. Basically he has 1 good win in his last 5 fights I would say 2 good wins but I think him beating Askren was 1 in a million and Askren losing to Maia afterwards and now retiring takes a lot away from that win. So much for your ladder, but like you said it looks like you just want what Masvidal wants and if he wants to avoid Edwards then no doubt you will be all for it.

I want to see him win a title. That would be my preference. But he wants the big money fight so whichever pays then that's what I'd like to see him get. Be honest, nobody knows who Leon is. He's not a big money fight.
26 days ago
7/30/03
StrikingMMA -
Calhoon - 
StrikingMMA -
Calhoon - 

I want to see him win a title. That would be my preference. But he wants the big money fight so whichever pays then that's what I'd like to see him get. Be honest, nobody knows who Leon is. He's not a big money fight.

I am all for him getting a title shot but I just think titles shots should be earned. Conor became "champ" when Khabib was undefeated in the division and that's a joke. I believe a win over Edwards is a step on that ladder you were talking about and it needs to be taken for Masvidal to earn a title shot imo.

26 days ago
12/4/18

Nick is running out of money and if he fights Masvidal his purse will go towards his hospital bills 

26 days ago
8/20/03
CRE - They want him to fight Masvidal

Of course he wants Masvidal.

Nick will only fight big money fights but his sitting out takes him out of those fights.

26 days ago
1/1/01
It was painful to watch Nick's interview with Areil.
26 days ago
2/15/06
Calhoon - 
StrikingMMA -
Calhoon - 
StrikingMMA -
Calhoon - 

I am all for him getting a title shot but I just think titles shots should be earned. Conor became "champ" when Khabib was undefeated in the division and that's a joke. I believe a win over Edwards is a step on that ladder you were talking about and it needs to be taken for Masvidal to earn a title shot imo.

Leon is in the mix and those two will cross paths eventually. But right now Jorge's profile is high and he can make his money. Leon probably needs one more big win. He will get there if he keeps winning.