1/23/06
Edited: 8 days ago
8/3/18

8 days ago
4/22/07

Uncle Chael aint wrong

8 days ago
9/19/13

Chael likes to refine his mental masturbation on the regular.

8 days ago
5/19/17
Chael is not talking about 'fans'.

He is talking about dumb fans.

Chael talks down to people quite often.

I wonder if its because he is in touch with such people quite often.

But there all kinds of combat sports fans.

I myself, have always said, I appreciate any fighter who can make the fights, and the nights entertainment more interesting. I appreciate that.

However a fighter can do that its fine.

Whether is Conor or Brock through the force of their personality. Or an enigma, like Machida, when he first came on the scene. Or when Paul Sass was on that crazy run and it seemed grappling really does beat all styles. Or some beef between two fighters, or Bispings ordinary man, going for gold vibe.

However a fighter makes the match, and sport, more entertaining i appreciate it.

Strangely, Chael's fights no longer qualify for that.

I really appreciated Chael when he went on his run after beating Okami and Nate. That time with Anderson, and Jim Rome and the whole thing, he added a lot of interest to the sport.

It wasn't clear whether he was just angry nutty, guy, or a very tactical guy.

But later, when it became so obviously fake, so insincere, I lost interest. It was no longer interesting.

8 days ago
9/19/13
DavidYorkshire - Chael is not talking about 'fans'.

He is talking about dumb fans.

Chael talks down to people quite often.

I wonder if its because he is in touch with such people quite often.

But there all kinds of combat sports fans.

I myself, have always said, I appreciate any fighter who can make the fights, and the nights entertainment more interesting. I appreciate that.

However a fighter can do that its fine.

Whether is Conor or Brock through the force of their personality. Or an enigma, like Machida, when he first came on the scene. Or when Paul Sass was on that crazy run and it seemed grappling really does beat all styles. Or some beef between two fighters, or Bispings ordinary man, going for gold vibe.

However a fighter makes the match, and sport, more entertaining i appreciate it.

Strangely, Chael's fights no longer qualify for that.

I really appreciated Chael when he went on his run after beating Okami and Nate. That time with Anderson, and Jim Rome and the whole thing, he added a lot of interest to the sport.

It wasn't clear whether he was just angry nutty, guy, or a very tactical guy.

But later, when it became so obviously fake, so insincere, I lost interest. It was no longer interesting.

It wouldn't surprise me if Chael was a lurker troll on the UG.

7 days ago
4/25/11

Im so glad he hasn't been hit in the head that much and can still drop such gems.

7 days ago
4/27/07

He always brings this place up

7 days ago
12/7/10

Sonnen has the most annoying voice in MMA. Cross between a high pitched whine and a bluster. He most definitely does not have the radio voice. Really hard to listen to for any length of time.

7 days ago
11/1/02

Nothing is better than Pride and no shit talking was involved. The entertainment was the intensity with which the fighters fought while going for a finish.

7 days ago
2/14/11

Chael knows we, THE UG, are the most knowledgable collective of souls on the planet. 

He does at times get angry, frustrated and irritated that we know as much as he, if not more.

This will occasionally lead to the odd temper tantrum from Mr. Sonnen. 

7 days ago
1/21/18

Chael is an idiot and influences no one in MMA let alone beyond that. he should stick to being a real estate fraud, it suits his personality better.

7 days ago
1/9/11

Chaels puffy, water retention face shows he's juiced to the tits. Not hating. Just observing. 

7 days ago
10/28/16
stainlesssteel - 

Sonnen has the most annoying voice in MMA. Cross between a high pitched whine and a bluster. He most definitely does not have the radio voice. Really hard to listen to for any length of time.

nigga u dont know what u want or like
7 days ago
2/14/11

YOU, THE FAINZ, DONT LIKE THE ENTERTAINMENT ERA BUT YOU DO LIKE THE ERA BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT OR LIKE. NO POINT ASKING YOU CUZ YOU DONT KNOW.

but that’s okay, frens 

7 days ago
3/20/12
guy is a total fraud
7 days ago
5/18/12
stainlesssteel -

100% 

He is also full of shit most of the time.

7 days ago
2/14/11

I think Chael’s great, find him highly entertaining, just gotta take what he says with a pinch of salt,

7 days ago
12/7/10
Suicidalforlife -
stainlesssteel -

100% 

He is also full of shit most of the time.

I guess maybe he gets super excited, but his voice seems to raise up like an octave. When he says "Look Ariel," he sounds like he's 15 yrs old!! Never met a guy who claims to be a gangster, with not one ounce of bass in his voice! Da fuk?

7 days ago
8/28/16

He was 100% right with everything he said.

7 days ago
3/23/11

Screw you, Chael! I know what I want. I know what I expect. I know what I will and will not tolerate. 

7 days ago
11/19/13
RightHandOfDOOM -

Chael is an idiot and influences no one in MMA let alone beyond that. he should stick to being a real estate fraud, it suits his personality better.

How he fuck would you know?

7 days ago
8/30/16

hardly original.

Chael channeling Henry Ford: “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses."

Edited: 7 days ago
11/18/14

my god, this Chael is a saucy prick and he wants to wind his fucking neck in. I know precisely what I want, you mug. in this order:

1) violence

2) excitement

3) excellent technique 

6 days ago
8/17/18
starboy -
stainlesssteel - 

nigga u dont know what u want or like

Lol nice