UnderGround Forums Chiesa confirms McGregor lawsuit.

9 days ago
9/22/11

9 days ago
9/22/11

8 days ago
7/19/13

Good for him. He deserves it! Fuck Conor and his flight all the way from Ireland to attack a bus. Mf is retarded! Rightfully being held accountable for acting like a dumbass..

8 days ago
7/19/13

Get PAID Mike Chiesa GET PAID! GET PAID MIKE CHIESA GET PAID! Whatever you do, just make sure you get PAID!

8 days ago
12/12/12

Well that's the most money he'll make since all he does is lose and complain...

8 days ago
5/14/18

At least he'll finally get that big payday from his time with the UFC....even if it isn't from them.

8 days ago
7/26/15
KnockoutThoughts -

Good for him. He deserves it! Fuck Conor and his flight all the way from Ireland to attack a bus. Mf is retarded! Rightfully being held accountable for acting like a dumbass..

You are obsessed with a man you have never met. Let it go mo Chara he doesn't know you exist 

8 days ago
4/28/06
KnockoutThoughts - 

this
8 days ago
9/5/12
KnockoutThoughts -

Be that as it may, he's still a pussy

8 days ago
7/19/13
Paramount Donkey -
KnockoutThoughts -

Be that as it may, he's still a pussy

Nah the pussy attacked a bus, and ducked competition for 2 years. Where I’m from, if you got a problem with somebody, you don’t beat the bus up. You don’t walk up to a bus and show us your rage... nahhhh especially not after taking a multiple hour flight saying “I’m gonna... I can’t wait... I’m gonna”... shit all that huffing and puffing, all that shit show for what? That’s called pump faking.. if he had a problem with Khabib he should have addressed Khabib DIRECTLY. He would have had PLENTY of opportunities to catch him wherever. At the hotel, after they got off the bus, in the cut... shit he could have run up in the UFC gym. Nahhhh.. he chose to beat up a bus instead. That’s called faking.. he obviously didn’t really want the issue. A fucking poser.. yelling, screaming, making a show.. all the theatrics and zero damage done to your intended target..lol Didn’t even poke him in the chest or slap his face like Khabib did Artem!

Ya got the game fucked up. Chiesa isn’t a pussy, he’s SMART to take the payday Conor put in his lap when he threw that dolly through the window. Conor should hire an anger management counselor if he never grew out of the temper tantrum stage.. fuck coddling a grown man. He’s gone learn that throwing objects isn’t the way to handle your business the easy way or the hard way. Bet this.. bet he doesn’t throw anything else! Lmao

Get Paid Mike Chiesa Get Paid! Whatever You do, you just gotta get paid! - Young Dolph

8 days ago
10/9/05
"Being advised to me" = Lawyers telling him what he wants to hear so that they can take what little money he has as their legal fees; they're more than happy to drag this along.

If he causes Conor to remain out of the UFC longer then i doubt the WME-IMG people are going to be too happy about that as they want their big star to be back and bringing big money and international attention.

He can't really claim Conor hurt his title chances as he was claiming before as he wasn't in title contention having come off a loss and we know the outcome of the Pettis fight now, missed weight and all.

Conor's legal team should offer Chiesa the same "show money" he got for fighting Pettis this time around as a gesture of goodwill, heck, don't even include the 30% reduction if they're feeling generous, and if he turns it down, offer him nothing and let him burn through his money on legal fees by believing he's going to become a millionaire by suing.
8 days ago
7/19/13
Xad - "Being advised to me" = Lawyers telling him what he wants to hear so that they can take what little money he has as their legal fees; they're more than happy to drag this along.

If he causes Conor to remain out of the UFC longer then i doubt the WME-IMG people are going to be too happy about that as they want their big star to be back and bringing big money and international attention.

He can't really claim Conor hurt his title chances as he was claiming before as he wasn't in title contention having come off a loss and we know the outcome of the Pettis fight now, missed weight and all.

Conor's legal team should offer Chiesa the same "show money" he got for fighting Pettis this time around as a gesture of goodwill, heck, don't even include the 30% reduction if they're feeling generous, and if he turns it down, offer him nothing and let him burn through his money on legal fees by believing he's going to become a millionaire by suing.

Thankfully you’re not a lawyer, otherwise your client would be sued into the ground..lol. If a woman can sue for millions after burning HERSELF with coffee, I have no doubts a man can sue a multimillionaire for a significant portion of his wealth given the damages and injuries sustained. There is no real limit. The lawyers will do what they’re paid to do, which is extract green blood from the leprechaun. 

8 days ago
12/9/13

that cheapskate Irish, will never pay.

8 days ago
10/9/05
KnockoutThoughts - 
Xad - "Being advised to me" = Lawyers telling him what he wants to hear so that they can take what little money he has as their legal fees; they're more than happy to drag this along.

Thankfully you’re not a lawyer, otherwise your client would be sued into the ground..lol. If a woman can sue for millions after burning HERSELF with coffee, I have no doubts a man can sue a multimillionaire for a significant portion of his wealth given the damages and injuries sustained. There is no real limit. The lawyers will do what they’re paid to do, which is extract green blood from the leprechaun. 

And how much of that settlement went to the old woman versus the legal firm? She was burnt badly enough that she needed skin grafts and had actual medical expenses. Could have been a no-win no-fee type thing and thereby the legal firm taking a massive chunk of the settlement. The case was also a turning point regarding frivolous lawsuits and judges often now simply dismiss cases like that.

Chiesa on the other hand barely had any real injuries apart from a small cut to the face; he was not seriously injured, returned to training soon enough to come back to fight the same guy he was scheduled to fight, couldn't even make weight and lost. His initial claim for suing Conor was because he was forced out of title shot when he wasn't in contention considering he was coming off a loss and we know how the Pettis fight turned out and to top it all off he can't even make the weight so much so he's already stated he's moving up. Hardly screaming title shot. Taking all this into account, on what basis does he win a large settlement?

Chiesa's lawyers will be more interested in squeezing as much money out of HIM than they are in getting anything substantial from McGregor; that's how the majority of lawyers make their money, from their own clients, not settlements. I guess we'll have to see how all this plays out.
8 days ago
2/9/14
Xad - "Being advised to me" = Lawyers telling him what he wants to hear so that they can take what little money he has as their legal fees; they're more than happy to drag this along.

Lawyers only take cases if there's a good chance of a huge settlement.
8 days ago
11/28/03

out of court settlement

8 days ago
1/21/14
JohnMc1 -
Xad - "Being advised to me" = Lawyers telling him what he wants to hear so that they can take what little money he has as their legal fees; they're more than happy to drag this along.

Lawyers only take cases if there's a good chance of a huge settlement.

He isn't getting a massive payday for a little bitty cut.

This will be settled out of court 100%. He will then have to give his lawyer a good chunk. 

8 days ago
7/12/15
KnockoutThoughts -

Jesus.  Hard to believe people still don’t know the real details of the McDonald’s coffee lawsuit.  They did a masterful job of reframing the shit out of that suit to make the woman and the lawsuit seem frivolous.

Americans love carrying the jockstraps of big corporations for sniffing purposes.

8 days ago
12/28/10

Last chance he has at a decent payday he'll get smashed at welterweight.

8 days ago
10/3/16
MrShush -
KnockoutThoughts -

Jesus.  Hard to believe people still don’t know the real details of the McDonald’s coffee lawsuit.  They did a masterful job of reframing the shit out of that suit to make the woman and the lawsuit seem frivolous.

Americans love carrying the jockstraps of big corporations for sniffing purposes.

To the copy/paste machine!

During the case, Liebeck's attorneys discovered that McDonald's required franchisees to hold coffee at 180–190 °F (82–88 °C). At 190 °F (88 °C), the coffee would cause a third-degree burn in two to seven seconds. Liebeck's attorney argued that coffee should never be served hotter than 140 °F (60 °C), and that a number of other establishments served coffee at a substantially lower temperature than McDonald's. Liebeck's lawyers presented the jury with evidence that 180 °F (82 °C) coffee like that McDonald's served may produce third-degree burns (where skin grafting is necessary) in about 12 to 15 seconds. Lowering the temperature to 160 °F (71 °C) would increase the time for the coffee to produce such a burn to 20 seconds. Liebeck's attorneys argued that these extra seconds could provide adequate time to remove the coffee from exposed skin, thereby preventing many burns. McDonald's claimed that the reason for serving such hot coffee in its drive-through windows was that those who purchased the coffee typically were commuters who wanted to drive a distance with the coffee; the high initial temperature would keep the coffee hot during the trip.[2] However, it came to light that McDonald's had done research which indicated that customers intend to consume the coffee immediately while driving.[3]

Other documents obtained from McDonald's showed that from 1982 to 1992 the company had received more than 700 reports of people burned by McDonald's coffee to varying degrees of severity, and had settled claims arising from scalding injuries for more than $500,000.[2] McDonald's quality control manager, Christopher Appleton, testified that this number of injuries was insufficient to cause the company to evaluate its practices. He argued that all foods hotter than 130 °F (54 °C) constituted a burn hazard, and that restaurants had more pressing dangers to worry about. The plaintiffs argued that Appleton conceded that McDonald's coffee would burn the mouth and throat if consumed when served.[18]

8 days ago
9/3/12
KnockoutThoughts -

Get PAID Mike Chiesa GET PAID! GET PAID MIKE CHIESA GET PAID! Whatever you do, just make sure you get PAID!

You can be his cheerleader !

8 days ago
6/23/14

He's basically a woman.

8 days ago
6/3/11

How much cocaine did they do on that plane? 

8 days ago
2/14/11

Jesus, how pathetic is that. 

8 days ago
5/5/07

Don’t fault him at all .  Cost him a paycheck that day and months of training down the toilet