UnderGround Forums Chiesa confirms McGregor lawsuit.

10 days ago
9/19/13

The only one who is getting paid is Chiesa's lawyer. I'm assuming Chiesa never filed an official report with the NYPD the night that it happened so good fucking luck with your court case.

Edited: 10 days ago
11/25/10

Good move by Chiesa, got to make money somehow. It's not like he can make money from winning fights.

10 days ago
10/26/05
Chiesa might get his show money and any medical costs. He's not getting rich from this.
10 days ago
9/12/06
KnockoutThoughts -
Paramount Donkey -
KnockoutThoughts -

Good for him. He deserves it! Fuck Conor and his flight all the way from Ireland to attack a bus. Mf is retarded! Rightfully being held accountable for acting like a dumbass..

Be that as it may, he's still a pussy

Nah the pussy attacked a bus, and ducked competition for 2 years. Where I’m from, if you got a problem with somebody, you don’t beat the bus up. You don’t walk up to a bus and show us your rage... nahhhh especially not after taking a multiple hour flight saying “I’m gonna... I can’t wait... I’m gonna”... shit all that huffing and puffing, all that shit show for what? That’s called pump faking.. if he had a problem with Khabib he should have addressed Khabib DIRECTLY. He would have had PLENTY of opportunities to catch him wherever. At the hotel, after they got off the bus, in the cut... shit he could have run up in the UFC gym. Nahhhh.. he chose to beat up a bus instead. That’s called faking.. he obviously didn’t really want the issue. A fucking poser.. yelling, screaming, making a show.. all the theatrics and zero damage done to your intended target..lol Didn’t even poke him in the chest or slap his face like Khabib did Artem!

Ya got the game fucked up. Chiesa isn’t a pussy, he’s SMART to take the payday Conor put in his lap when he threw that dolly through the window. Conor should hire an anger management counselor if he never grew out of the temper tantrum stage.. fuck coddling a grown man. He’s gone learn that throwing objects isn’t the way to handle your business the easy way or the hard way. Bet this.. bet he doesn’t throw anything else! Lmao

Get Paid Mike Chiesa Get Paid! Whatever You do, you just gotta get paid! - Young Dolph

Unfortunately I agree with this comment. 

If I have a problem with somebody, I'm catching them getting in their car in a dark parking lot. No witnesses and no help. I want things as quiet as possible.

All that huffing and puffing Conor did with 25 guys behind him was LAME AF

10 days ago
4/15/14
chupecabre - Chiesa might get his show money and any medical costs. He's not getting rich from this.

This. 

10 days ago
12/12/12
The Sultan -
KnockoutThoughts -
Paramount Donkey -
KnockoutThoughts -

Good for him. He deserves it! Fuck Conor and his flight all the way from Ireland to attack a bus. Mf is retarded! Rightfully being held accountable for acting like a dumbass..

Nah the pussy attacked a bus, and ducked competition for 2 years. Where I’m from, if you got a problem with somebody, you don’t beat the bus up. You don’t walk up to a bus and show us your rage... nahhhh especially not after taking a multiple hour flight saying “I’m gonna... I can’t wait... I’m gonna”... shit all that huffing and puffing, all that shit show for what? That’s called pump faking.. if he had a problem with Khabib he should have addressed Khabib DIRECTLY. He would have had PLENTY of opportunities to catch him wherever. At the hotel, after they got off the bus, in the cut... shit he could have run up in the UFC gym. Nahhhh.. he chose to beat up a bus instead. That’s called faking.. he obviously didn’t really want the issue. A fucking poser.. yelling, screaming, making a show.. all the theatrics and zero damage done to your intended target..lol Didn’t even poke him in the chest or slap his face like Khabib did Artem!

Ya got the game fucked up. Chiesa isn’t a pussy, he’s SMART to take the payday Conor put in his lap when he threw that dolly through the window. Conor should hire an anger management counselor if he never grew out of the temper tantrum stage.. fuck coddling a grown man. He’s gone learn that throwing objects isn’t the way to handle your business the easy way or the hard way. Bet this.. bet he doesn’t throw anything else! Lmao

Get Paid Mike Chiesa Get Paid! Whatever You do, you just gotta get paid! - Young Dolph

Unfortunately I agree with this comment. 

If I have a problem with somebody, I'm catching them getting in their car in a dark parking lot. No witnesses and no help. I want things as quiet as possible.

All that huffing and puffing Conor did with 25 guys behind him was LAME AF

As was Shish Khabib hitting up the GOAT Artem Lobov with his whole Mudslime crew earlier which is why this happened...

10 days ago
3/22/16
oranos - 

The only one who is getting paid is Chiesa's lawyer. I'm assuming Chiesa never filed an official report with the NYPD the night that it happened so good fucking luck with your court case.

He did. Same day or next I believe. It was mentioned in a few of the articles. I believe Borg might have as well
10 days ago
2/9/14
Region Rat - 

How much cocaine did they do on that plane? 

Enough for Dana to yell "It wasn't cocaine" when he was asked why Conor and his thugs trashed the bus.
10 days ago
12/28/14
Xad -
KnockoutThoughts - 
Xad - "Being advised to me" = Lawyers telling him what he wants to hear so that they can take what little money he has as their legal fees; they're more than happy to drag this along.

If he causes Conor to remain out of the UFC longer then i doubt the WME-IMG people are going to be too happy about that as they want their big star to be back and bringing big money and international attention.

He can't really claim Conor hurt his title chances as he was claiming before as he wasn't in title contention having come off a loss and we know the outcome of the Pettis fight now, missed weight and all.

Conor's legal team should offer Chiesa the same "show money" he got for fighting Pettis this time around as a gesture of goodwill, heck, don't even include the 30% reduction if they're feeling generous, and if he turns it down, offer him nothing and let him burn through his money on legal fees by believing he's going to become a millionaire by suing.

Thankfully you’re not a lawyer, otherwise your client would be sued into the ground..lol. If a woman can sue for millions after burning HERSELF with coffee, I have no doubts a man can sue a multimillionaire for a significant portion of his wealth given the damages and injuries sustained. There is no real limit. The lawyers will do what they’re paid to do, which is extract green blood from the leprechaun. 

And how much of that settlement went to the old woman versus the legal firm? She was burnt badly enough that she needed skin grafts and had actual medical expenses. Could have been a no-win no-fee type thing and thereby the legal firm taking a massive chunk of the settlement. The case was also a turning point regarding frivolous lawsuits and judges often now simply dismiss cases like that.

Chiesa on the other hand barely had any real injuries apart from a small cut to the face; he was not seriously injured, returned to training soon enough to come back to fight the same guy he was scheduled to fight, couldn't even make weight and lost. His initial claim for suing Conor was because he was forced out of title shot when he wasn't in contention considering he was coming off a loss and we know how the Pettis fight turned out and to top it all off he can't even make the weight so much so he's already stated he's moving up. Hardly screaming title shot. Taking all this into account, on what basis does he win a large settlement?

Chiesa's lawyers will be more interested in squeezing as much money out of HIM than they are in getting anything substantial from McGregor; that's how the majority of lawyers make their money, from their own clients, not settlements. I guess we'll have to see how all this plays out.

Except judges dont throw out cases like that.

Also he wouldve been in consideration for the fight. Pettis was the first guy they went to even though he was coming off a loss.

10 days ago
5/8/13
oranos -

You sound dumb 

10 days ago
1/21/14
Santros -
chupecabre - Chiesa might get his show money and any medical costs. He's not getting rich from this.

This. 

Might get his win money as well, not sure what his contract was for that fight but if he could have gotten more money with a win, he will probably be awarded that as well. He was taken that possibility away with what Conor did so I can see a judge awarding him that as well.

10 days ago
9/5/11

What a man! 

10 days ago
8/19/13
KnockoutThoughts -
Paramount Donkey -
KnockoutThoughts -

We got a badass

10 days ago
12/23/02

I hope he loses like he does everything else bwahaaaaa..

10 days ago
10/8/08
mo money mo money mo money
10 days ago
9/5/11
IronWill -
KnockoutThoughts -
Paramount Donkey -
KnockoutThoughts -

We got a badass

Nah. 

Just an obsessed pussy. 

10 days ago
9/5/11
ChimpFL -

I hope he loses like he does everything else bwahaaaaa..

He doesn’t deserve a fucking thing. 

10 days ago
8/11/12
Malvert the Janitor -

What a man! 

This, chiesas a bitch.

10 days ago
9/22/11

I am sure the ufc paid all affected fighters their show money. 

I wonder if they sent Conor that bill.

10 days ago
9/5/11
BringBackGoldy -

I am sure the ufc paid all affected fighters their show money. 

I wonder if they sent Conor that bill.

You seriously wonder that? 

You’re not that stupid, are you? 

10 days ago
1/1/01
oranos - 

The OG legal experts all up in this.
10 days ago
10/18/11
KnockoutThoughts -

Get PAID Mike Chiesa GET PAID! GET PAID MIKE CHIESA GET PAID! Whatever you do, just make sure you get PAID!

Cause he's done fighting... lol.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Paramount Donkey - 
KnockoutThoughts -

im not a fan and root against him but any man who enters the cage is not a pussy especially ufc
10 days ago
7/8/09
Xad - "Being advised to me" = Lawyers telling him what he wants to hear so that they can take what little money he has as their legal fees; they're more than happy to drag this along.

If he causes Conor to remain out of the UFC longer then i doubt the WME-IMG people are going to be too happy about that as they want their big star to be back and bringing big money and international attention.

He can't really claim Conor hurt his title chances as he was claiming before as he wasn't in title contention having come off a loss and we know the outcome of the Pettis fight now, missed weight and all.

Conor's legal team should offer Chiesa the same "show money" he got for fighting Pettis this time around as a gesture of goodwill, heck, don't even include the 30% reduction if they're feeling generous, and if he turns it down, offer him nothing and let him burn through his money on legal fees by believing he's going to become a millionaire by suing.

He probably has a deal with the lawyers where they'll take 30 to 50% of anything they win, so he only pays if he wins the case. That's not uncommon.

10 days ago
4/8/15

One of his only accomplishments in the ufc lol