UnderGround Forums Chiesa confirms McGregor lawsuit.

10 days ago
7/19/13
Malvert the Janitor -
IronWill -
KnockoutThoughts -
Paramount Donkey -
KnockoutThoughts -

Good for him. He deserves it! Fuck Conor and his flight all the way from Ireland to attack a bus. Mf is retarded! Rightfully being held accountable for acting like a dumbass..

Be that as it may, he's still a pussy

Nah the pussy attacked a bus, and ducked competition for 2 years. Where I’m from, if you got a problem with somebody, you don’t beat the bus up. You don’t walk up to a bus and show us your rage... nahhhh especially not after taking a multiple hour flight saying “I’m gonna... I can’t wait... I’m gonna”... shit all that huffing and puffing, all that shit show for what? That’s called pump faking.. if he had a problem with Khabib he should have addressed Khabib DIRECTLY. He would have had PLENTY of opportunities to catch him wherever. At the hotel, after they got off the bus, in the cut... shit he could have run up in the UFC gym. Nahhhh.. he chose to beat up a bus instead. That’s called faking.. he obviously didn’t really want the issue. A fucking poser.. yelling, screaming, making a show.. all the theatrics and zero damage done to your intended target..lol Didn’t even poke him in the chest or slap his face like Khabib did Artem!

Ya got the game fucked up. Chiesa isn’t a pussy, he’s SMART to take the payday Conor put in his lap when he threw that dolly through the window. Conor should hire an anger management counselor if he never grew out of the temper tantrum stage.. fuck coddling a grown man. He’s gone learn that throwing objects isn’t the way to handle your business the easy way or the hard way. Bet this.. bet he doesn’t throw anything else! Lmao

Get Paid Mike Chiesa Get Paid! Whatever You do, you just gotta get paid! - Young Dolph

We got a badass

Nah. 

Just an obsessed pussy. 

Obsessed? Malvert has there EVER been a thread where you weren’t sucking Conor dry? I’ll wait.. you sir are obsessed with holding another man’s balls for him. Every single thread there you are as some kind of unpaid ambassador for the Conor shit show..lol It’s pure comedy for you to call anyone else obsessed. Hypocrisy at it’s finest. I tear down the over the top hype for a mediocre fighter at best, and I leave the bare bones facts. You defend criminal behavior from the coward like the good bitch you are.. he could beat his son’s head in, and you’d be here to defend this hypejob anyways. Conor McGregor owns your life, and you’re not even compensated for it. How does it feel to be another man’s bitch for free? Damn..  Malvert the Janitor. Your job is to polish the leprechaun’s balls. Does Dee know about you? 

Fact is that Conor is a criminal who flew across an ocean giving him enough time to reflect and think through his decisions. He still decided to commit a crime, and now that he’s being held liable for damages, the most adamant supporters of this hype job want to blame the victim of his crime instead of holding the perpetrator responsible. He acted irresponsibly, he deserves anything that happens to him. Foh with the double standard expectation even in the legal sense. You Mf think this clown is immune to rules huh? Get paid Mike Chiesa get paid! 

10 days ago
3/4/12

What will be Chiesas excuse be when his broke ass lawyer cant get the job done?

10 days ago
7/19/13

Mike Chiesa walks away from this with atleast a $7 million settlement. He really can ask for whatever he wants though. If he plays it right, aka claims damages that are often not part of the event itself, but instead part of the aftermath to a person’s mental and everything else, I think he can get even more. Depression, severe anxiety from the event, nerve problems, etc. There is no limit to what he can claim. I’ve seen ppl win lawsuits for less. Conor cut him up and fucked up an opportunity for him to do great things. This is his livelihood, and it was put into jeopardy because of the reckless violence of another. Premeditated attack too? Oh yea, fuck Conor.. 

10 days ago
7/19/13
TheRealFOF -

What will be Chiesas excuse be when his broke ass lawyer cant get the job done?

His lawyer will get it done. It’s a slam dunk case..

10 days ago
3/6/07
KnockoutThoughts -
Xad - "Being advised to me" = Lawyers telling him what he wants to hear so that they can take what little money he has as their legal fees; they're more than happy to drag this along.

If he causes Conor to remain out of the UFC longer then i doubt the WME-IMG people are going to be too happy about that as they want their big star to be back and bringing big money and international attention.

He can't really claim Conor hurt his title chances as he was claiming before as he wasn't in title contention having come off a loss and we know the outcome of the Pettis fight now, missed weight and all.

Conor's legal team should offer Chiesa the same "show money" he got for fighting Pettis this time around as a gesture of goodwill, heck, don't even include the 30% reduction if they're feeling generous, and if he turns it down, offer him nothing and let him burn through his money on legal fees by believing he's going to become a millionaire by suing.

Thankfully you’re not a lawyer, otherwise your client would be sued into the ground..lol. If a woman can sue for millions after burning HERSELF with coffee, I have no doubts a man can sue a multimillionaire for a significant portion of his wealth given the damages and injuries sustained. There is no real limit. The lawyers will do what they’re paid to do, which is extract green blood from the leprechaun. 

He will get his medical paid for. Yay!

What else did he lose? He just fought Saturday. Maybe get some money for his camp for missing last fight. Nothing crazy though. 

U can sue for anything in this world, doesn’t mean u win. 

10 days ago
9/5/12

$7 million settlement?!?!

10 days ago
9/5/11
KnockoutThoughts -
Malvert the Janitor -
IronWill -
KnockoutThoughts -
Paramount Donkey -
KnockoutThoughts -

Good for him. He deserves it! Fuck Conor and his flight all the way from Ireland to attack a bus. Mf is retarded! Rightfully being held accountable for acting like a dumbass..

Nah the pussy attacked a bus, and ducked competition for 2 years. Where I’m from, if you got a problem with somebody, you don’t beat the bus up. You don’t walk up to a bus and show us your rage... nahhhh especially not after taking a multiple hour flight saying “I’m gonna... I can’t wait... I’m gonna”... shit all that huffing and puffing, all that shit show for what? That’s called pump faking.. if he had a problem with Khabib he should have addressed Khabib DIRECTLY. He would have had PLENTY of opportunities to catch him wherever. At the hotel, after they got off the bus, in the cut... shit he could have run up in the UFC gym. Nahhhh.. he chose to beat up a bus instead. That’s called faking.. he obviously didn’t really want the issue. A fucking poser.. yelling, screaming, making a show.. all the theatrics and zero damage done to your intended target..lol Didn’t even poke him in the chest or slap his face like Khabib did Artem!

Ya got the game fucked up. Chiesa isn’t a pussy, he’s SMART to take the payday Conor put in his lap when he threw that dolly through the window. Conor should hire an anger management counselor if he never grew out of the temper tantrum stage.. fuck coddling a grown man. He’s gone learn that throwing objects isn’t the way to handle your business the easy way or the hard way. Bet this.. bet he doesn’t throw anything else! Lmao

Get Paid Mike Chiesa Get Paid! Whatever You do, you just gotta get paid! - Young Dolph

We got a badass

Nah. 

Just an obsessed pussy. 

Obsessed? Malvert has there EVER been a thread where you weren’t sucking Conor dry? I’ll wait.. you sir are obsessed with holding another man’s balls for him. Every single thread there you are as some kind of unpaid ambassador for the Conor shit show..lol It’s pure comedy for you to call anyone else obsessed. Hypocrisy at it’s finest. I tear down the over the top hype for a mediocre fighter at best, and I leave the bare bones facts. You defend criminal behavior from the coward like the good bitch you are.. he could beat his son’s head in, and you’d be here to defend this hypejob anyways. Conor McGregor owns your life, and you’re not even compensated for it. How does it feel to be another man’s bitch for free? Damn..  Malvert the Janitor. Your job is to polish the leprechaun’s balls. Does Dee know about you? 

Fact is that Conor is a criminal who flew across an ocean giving him enough time to reflect and think through his decisions. He still decided to commit a crime, and now that he’s being held liable for damages, the most adamant supporters of this hype job want to blame the victim of his crime instead of holding the perpetrator responsible. He acted irresponsibly, he deserves anything that happens to him. Foh with the double standard expectation even in the legal sense. You Mf think this clown is immune to rules huh? Get paid Mike Chiesa get paid! 

Go back and count your posts in this thread. 

Then count mine. 

Obsessed. 

9 days ago
8/15/17

I'm not sure anyone here understands torts or personal injury lawsuits. Chiesa will not get some sort of crazy payout. He will likely be compensated for win/show money, possibility of $50K performance bonus, likely the cost of training camp, and pehaps some additional compensation for "Intentional infliction of emotional distress" if he has a good lawyer (which I'm guessing he doesn't). If anyone here thinks he'll get anything over $300-400K is crazy.

9 days ago
8/19/15
KnockoutThoughts -
Paramount Donkey -
KnockoutThoughts -

Look at this text wall in response to a single sentence. Man, just how bad do you resent Conor for subconsciously wanting to suck his dick? 

9 days ago
8/15/17
KnockoutThoughts -
Xad - "Being advised to me" = Lawyers telling him what he wants to hear so that they can take what little money he has as their legal fees; they're more than happy to drag this along.

If he causes Conor to remain out of the UFC longer then i doubt the WME-IMG people are going to be too happy about that as they want their big star to be back and bringing big money and international attention.

He can't really claim Conor hurt his title chances as he was claiming before as he wasn't in title contention having come off a loss and we know the outcome of the Pettis fight now, missed weight and all.

Conor's legal team should offer Chiesa the same "show money" he got for fighting Pettis this time around as a gesture of goodwill, heck, don't even include the 30% reduction if they're feeling generous, and if he turns it down, offer him nothing and let him burn through his money on legal fees by believing he's going to become a millionaire by suing.

Thankfully you’re not a lawyer, otherwise your client would be sued into the ground..lol. If a woman can sue for millions after burning HERSELF with coffee, I have no doubts a man can sue a multimillionaire for a significant portion of his wealth given the damages and injuries sustained. There is no real limit. The lawyers will do what they’re paid to do, which is extract green blood from the leprechaun. 

Man you have NO idea what you are talking about. You should actually look into Liebeck v. McDonald's before making comments

9 days ago
8/19/15
Kahle -

I'm not sure anyone here understands torts or personal injury lawsuits. Chiesa will not get some sort of crazy payout. He will likely be compensated for win/show money, possibility of $50K performance bonus, likely the cost of training camp, and pehaps some additional compensation for "Intentional infliction of emotional distress" if he has a good lawyer (which I'm guessing he doesn't). If anyone here thinks he'll get anything over $300-400K is crazy.

Hurts his case that the same opportunity he had that night was given to him last weekend and he got his ass kicked, no win, no bonus, didn’t even get all his show lol (missed weight) 

9 days ago
9/5/12
Kahle -

Shh don't tell knockout thoughts. He's under the impression chiesa can get 7mil for a cut

9 days ago
9/5/12

At least lol

9 days ago
2/25/15
I'm hoping Chiesa gets good money compensation with off court settlements. Then McGregor is forced to fight MOARRRR.
9 days ago
7/19/13
Politically Incorrect -
KnockoutThoughts -
Paramount Donkey -
KnockoutThoughts -

Look at this text wall in response to a single sentence. Man, just how bad do you resent Conor for subconsciously wanting to suck his dick? 

Tag team Malvert the Custodian and Political Failure.. what’s new? Left nut, Right nut. They’re both nuts for Conor..lol

I handle both these clowns day in day out.. easy work. 

9 days ago
8/11/12
floofy - I'm hoping Chiesa gets good money compensation with off court settlements. Then McGregor is forced to fight MOARRRR.

I hope Chiessa gets cut for being a bitch and an ugly bastard.

9 days ago
4/10/18

sue the terrorist for everything he has and yes when a foreigner flys to my country to attack american citizens, i call that terrorism and mcnugget belongs in gitmo being waterboarded. Even though that is what he deserves i know it is not what will happen so hopefully chiesa can make some money off this coke head terrorist

9 days ago
7/19/13
SayNoToMcNugget -

sue the terrorist for everything he has and yes when a foreigner flys to my country to attack american citizens, i call that terrorism and mcnugget belongs in gitmo being waterboarded. Even though that is what he deserves i know it is not what will happen so hopefully chiesa can make some money off this coke head terrorist

! Brought a tear to my eye.. AMERICA! 

9 days ago
7/19/13

Malvert the Custodian
9 days ago
7/19/13

Political Failure
9 days ago
9/5/11

Rent free....

HAHAHAHAHA!!

9 days ago
12/5/12

Is there any chance Conor actually pays? By that I mean if he loses he'll probably get UFC / WME to pay for him.

8 days ago
11/30/12
I think that Chiesa (and Borg obviously) has leverage on McGregor...
he'll get money, not because he lost so much in the Dollygate, but he'll get it because Conor has so much to lose if he doesn't settle it before court.
If it does go to court, there's always a risk of getting convicted of felony and seeing his future visas to US of A denied.
just my opinion, but I think that's what his lawyer is counting on !
Edited: 8 days ago
9/19/13
KnockoutThoughts -

Mike Chiesa walks away from this with atleast a $7 million settlement. He really can ask for whatever he wants though. If he plays it right, aka claims damages that are often not part of the event itself, but instead part of the aftermath to a person’s mental and everything else, I think he can get even more. Depression, severe anxiety from the event, nerve problems, etc. There is no limit to what he can claim. I’ve seen ppl win lawsuits for less. Conor cut him up and fucked up an opportunity for him to do great things. This is his livelihood, and it was put into jeopardy because of the reckless violence of another. Premeditated attack too? Oh yea, fuck Conor.. 

Lol you have to be trolling. 7 million hahaha. You understand that people who suffer lifetime injuries from unsafe work environments make nowhere even close to that amount. Some lacerations on the face of a professional fighter is not going to magically turn the court of law on it's head no matter how whiny Chiesa or his lawyer might be.

7 days ago
11/18/09

I wonder if Chiesa will try to use the Khabib fight as leverage for more money. Saying if he had been able to step in against Khabib, it would have been for the belt and thus life changing money in the next fight if he were to win.