UnderGround Forums Chimaev and Conor in curious Twitter exchange

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01

Former BRAVE CF contender and UFC newcomer of the year Khamzat "Borz" Chimaev recently detailed a trip to Ireland he took in 2018 to beat up Conor McGregor for disparaging remarks "The Notorious" had made about Chechens and Khabib Nurmagomedov's faith and family. That story being told apparently set up this exchange between the two on the social network.

Update: Conor says that's not what he meant, but provided no further details.

And then he tweeted "I accept" in Tagalog, presumably a reference to Manny Pacquiao.

What's your reaction UG?

13 days ago
10/20/16

Conor can accept any challenge he wants, he knows Dana will protect him

13 days ago
2/3/11

It makes zero sense for Conor to take this fight and he won't.

13 days ago
10/15/15

The thing is that guy could possibility beat all three of them in one night. It would be hard but possible for him.

13 days ago
6/23/10

This guy has potential but he hasnt exactly been fighting world beaters.  Give him a 10-15 ranked guy and see how he does.  If he finishes them quick give him an 8-10 ranked guy.  Then top 5. 

13 days ago
7/10/12

12 days ago
1/1/01

Conor vs. Manny?

12 days ago
7/27/04
Kirik -

Conor vs. Manny?

Sana!Papatayin ni Manny si Conor

12 days ago
7/11/12

The hype behind Khamzat is ridiculous. 

12 days ago
2/25/12
Ancient Wolf -

The thing is that guy could possibility beat all three of them in one night. It would be hard but possible for him.

Some of the dumb fucks on this forum jesus.

12 days ago
9/20/19
Donoghue88 -

The hype behind Khamzat is ridiculous. 

Seriously. He dominated a mid-level British striker on the ground?! Omg. Stop the presses. 

12 days ago
2/3/11
Dravenlives -
Ancient Wolf -

Some of the dumb fucks on this forum jesus.

People just blindly buy hype whether it's sports, politics, some new idea on social media, whatever.

Edited: 12 days ago
6/13/09

I'd love to see the fight of course.

First of all, it needs to be made clear from Chimaev that he does not support ISIS. If he does support them, he should just be kicked out of the UFC.

Assuming that gets resolved, Conor needs to ready himself for the one-sided ass beating coming his way.

12 days ago
9/13/12
blood fist -

First of all, it needs to be made clear from Chimaev that he does not support ISIS. If he does support them, he should just be kicked out of the UFC.

Assuming that gets resolved, Conor needs to ready himself for the one-sided ass beating coming his way.

ISIS? lmao

Yeah I'm sure a rumor started by some anonymous dude on a web forum based on vague, unsubstantitaed transcripts from some website are something that Chimaev needs to waste his time denying.

12 days ago
6/13/09
GarlicSauce - 
blood fist -

ISIS? lmao

Yeah I'm sure a rumor started by some anonymous dude on a web forum based on vague, unsubstantitaed transcripts from some website are something that Chimaev needs to waste his time denying.

It seems like possibly more than a rumor:

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/A-Chechen-says-that-Chimaev-sworn-fealty-to-ISIS:2837998

Hopefully it's nothing and will get cleared up.

So he can do to Conor what Khabib did. That's just my prediction.. except with Chimaev holding onto the choke a little longer than Khabib did.