UnderGround Forums Chimaev shady? friend debuts vs 17-0 dude this Sat

15 days ago
8/3/11

Two of Europe’s brightest prospects will make their octagon debuts on Oct. 17.

Magomed Mustafaev has been forced out of next week’s UFC on ESPN+ 38 event, and Guram Kutateladze (11-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC)) will step in on short notice to face Mateusz Gamrot (17-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. MMA Junkie confirmed the replacement after an initial report from Russian reporter Igor Lazorin.

Kutateladze joins a wave of Georgian fighters such as Ilia Topuria, Giga Chikadze, Roman Dolidze and Merab Dvalishvili who have signed with the UFC in the past couple of years. The Allstars Training Center lightweight has won his past eight in a row and is coming off a 44-second knockout of UFC veteran Felipe Silva last November at BRAVE CF 29.

Gamrot, a KSW lightweight champion, is unbeaten in his pro MMA career with five knockouts and four submissions among his 17 career victories. In his past outing in August, Gamrot defended his lightweight belt in a unanimous decision win against Marian Ziolkowski in the main event of KSW 54.

With the addition, the latest Oct. 17 lineup includes:

• Brian Ortega vs. Chan Sung Jung
  • Ante Delija vs. Ciryl Gane
  • Modestas Bukauskas vs. Jimmy Crute
  • Said Nurmagomedov vs. Mark Striegl
  • Krzysztof Jotko vs. Makhmud Muradov
  • Jessica Andrade vs. Katlyn Chookagian
  • David Zawada vs. opponent TBA
  • Jun Yong Park vs. John Phillips
  • Jamie Mullarkey vs. Fares Ziam
  • Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Maxim Grishin
  • Poliana Botelho vs. Gillian Robertson
  • Mateusz Gamrot vs. Guram Kutateladze
  • James Krause vs. Claudio Silva
15 days ago
8/3/11

15 days ago
8/3/11

View post on imgur.com

15 days ago
8/3/11
touch -

View post on imgur.com

Here they are listening to the audio of some dude talking about his criminal activities and smirking. Not sure if it's one of them talking or their friend or somebody but sounds shady. We need Det. Shields to get to the bottom of that. This vid is available now in Chimaev IG stories.

15 days ago
8/3/11

Sweden looking more and more like Chechnya by day

15 days ago
7/29/02

touchy feely

having a gay old time

15 days ago
1/1/01

I called two of Kutateladze's fights. Guy is an absolute beast.

15 days ago
8/10/05
touch - 

View post on imgur.com

They look a bit different without their beards:

15 days ago
8/3/11
Ministry of Truth -
touch - 

View post on imgur.com

They look a bit different without their beards:

15 days ago
11/1/19
touch -

Sweden looking more and more like Chechnya by day

That's sad.

15 days ago
7/27/11

Don’t Georgians and Chechens hate one another?

15 days ago
8/3/11
Uhtred Ragnarson -

I read that this Georgian is a Muslim, not sure if true. There are pics of him pointing his finger upwards like Muslims do to show that Allah is No.1. 

15 days ago
8/6/06

Gamrot is pretty boring.

15 days ago
4/22/20
Kirik - 

Highlights look like he is a messy brawler.
15 days ago
4/21/12

I never even heard of Gamrot before today, but looking at his record on Tapology he looks legit in at least one respect: He has never fought an opponent who had a losing record when they fought and he never fought a guy who was making his pro debut, so he wasn't padding his record at any point. 

15 days ago
8/3/11
Universally -

I never even heard of Gamrot before today, but looking at his record on Tapology he looks legit in at least one respect: He has never fought an opponent who had a losing record when they fought and he never fought a guy who was making his pro debut, so he wasn't padding his record at any point. 

What do you make of Chimaev friend though

15 days ago
8/3/11

Chimaev friend not a lost cause still

15 days ago
7/27/11
touch -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

I read that this Georgian is a Muslim, not sure if true. There are pics of him pointing his finger upwards like Muslims do to show that Allah is No.1. 

That’s fucking weird isn’t it? I thought Georgians were hardcore Christians. They’ve literally spent generations fighting Muslims. 

15 days ago
8/3/11
Uhtred Ragnarson -
touch -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

That’s fucking weird isn’t it? I thought Georgians were hardcore Christians. They’ve literally spent generations fighting Muslims. 

Yeah I know. There is still a minor portion of Georgia being Muslims, and many of them are martial artists e.g. some known wrestlers. There are cases of Russians adopting Islam too, mainly due to influence of friends/surroundings, etc.  

15 days ago
5/30/10

Who gives a fook. Can he fight.

14 days ago
7/11/05
Kirik -

You need to get me in on this commentary w/ya homie!

#GregBlackson

11 days ago
8/3/11

Shady friend  gets the w but for the second time in UFC history confirms that decision was wrong! 

11 days ago
2/9/09
touch -

Shady friend  gets the w but for the second time in UFC history confirms that decision was wrong! 

Which is weird, cause I had him winning 2-1 

11 days ago
8/3/11
Bend The Knee -
touch -

Which is weird, cause I had him winning 2-1 

Who did you have in Rampage vs Machida?

11 days ago
8/6/06
Uhtred Ragnarson -
touch -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

I don't believe he's muslim. The commentators said he shaved his mustache because he lost a bet to Chimaev.